• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Sprites are pretty fk'd up ::D:D It's pretty fun to see the mighty dragon of truth, Reshiram so tiny and small in a battle :D:D

And sometimes when Enemy switches pokemon or something that leaves ''out of the screen'', it bugs sometimes so that the sprites goes behind my HP bar and cant see it :D

LoN

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Found another thing: Fletchinder and Talonflame are not compatible with Fly. I am guessing you probably forgot to add them to the list of pokemon who can learn it.
    Could you tell em how to edit that on my end? I really want to teach my talonflame fly; it's the only flying pokemon I actually raised

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Ugh, so many errors and bugs since I added generation 6. Sorry about that, people. It happens.
    Found another thing: Fletchinder and Talonflame are not compatible with Fly. I am guessing you probably forgot to add them to the list of pokemon who can learn it.
    Could you tell em how to edit that on my end? I really want to teach my talonflame fly; it's the only flying pokemon I actually raised
    In the PBS folder, there's a file named "tm.txt". In it, all attacks taught by TMs, HMs and Move Tutors are listed, along with a list of Pokemon that can learn the attack. Simply locate Fly and add Fletchinder & Talonflame. Pokemon names need to be written in capital letters and separated with a comma only (no empty spaces). There shouldn't be a comma after the name of the last Pokemon on the list.

Sorry for all the inconvenience and have fun :)

LoN

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Ugh, so many errors and bugs since I added generation 6. Sorry about that, people. It happens.

In the PBS folder, there's a file named "tm.txt". In it, all attacks taught by TMs, HMs and Move Tutors are listed, along with a list of Pokemon that can learn the attack. Simply locate Fly and add Fletchinder & Talonflame. Pokemon names need to be written in capital letters and separated with a comma only (no empty spaces). There shouldn't be a comma after the name of the last Pokemon on the list.

Sorry for all the inconvenience and have fun :)

Thanks a bunch. At first I thought it wasn't working but then I compiled the data using the editor and it worked. Loving the game so far :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Why arent there Heavy balls? They are just the best and cheap to catch heavy pokemons such as giratina, dialga, palkia, arceus, regigigas, zekrom, reshiram and other heavy pokemons :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Where is the Move Relearner?

I have seen in Rainbow, as you said here:

The Move Re-Learner is in Rainbow, I think.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    Hi, great game, I've loved it thus far.

I need some help though:
    Spoiler:

Thanks, and great job!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Oh goodness, I am extremely sorry I haven't been here these past days. I'm a little short on time, sorry.
    Why arent there Heavy balls? They are just the best and cheap to catch heavy pokemons such as giratina, dialga, palkia, arceus, regigigas, zekrom, reshiram and other heavy pokemons :D
    Are you sure there aren't any? Even in the store in Purlamp City? Or in Thrill City marketplace, there's a guy who sells all kinds of balls. If not, then I guess I forgot to add them xD

Where is the Move Relearner?

I have seen in Rainbow, as you said here:

The Move Re-Learner is in Rainbow, I think.
    Well, he is in Rainbow. If he isn't, then you're playing an older version of the game. Redownload it. The old save file will work.

Hi, great game, I've loved it thus far.

I need some help though:
    Spoiler:

Thanks, and great job!
    Well, that's a huge bug there. I was pretty sure there are no bugs with the boat PC, but oh well... one slipped through. If no buttons are working, then, I'm sorry, the game froze and there's no way to fix it. You'll have to restart. Sorry about that =\

Silver map doesnt work?
    It does, but you need to complete most other sidequests for it to work, including the 4-Season-Island quest. You also have to find the Ancient Compass. I hope you have fun =)

Hey, i was thinking about making sort of a walkthrough for this, would that be ok?
    I'd be happy to see one :) Go all out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    I registered for the specific reason to reply to this thread :D

Thank you for this game! It's going AWESOME and is definitely so far reaching my fav 3 fanmade pokemon games. People complain about Riolu among your starters but tbh I like those three as they are. They all offer completely different possibilities and I love it.

I found a few bugs worth mentioning. I'm sure my game downloaded just fine but I keep getting missing sprites on some pokemon randomly. Usually happens in battles with npcs (for example Scatterbug that belongs to a bugcatcher in that early-early game never shows up (restarded game 3 times to check), I also met an invisible Magikarp twice (once in trainer battle, once fishing). Also sprite of Gollet was not there in npc battle while I could see my own without a problem. Sorry for no screenshots and specific locations, didn't think I'd be posting that.

I also have a question... Is there a chance we can get a list of items to get in each zone? I was sure I found everything but then I encountered a problem with a missing rock smash and I'm not sure anymore if I did everything I could have in the previous routes and cities...

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I registered for the specific reason to reply to this thread :D

Thank you for this game! It's going AWESOME and is definitely so far reaching my fav 3 fanmade pokemon games. People complain about Riolu among your starters but tbh I like those three as they are. They all offer completely different possibilities and I love it.

I found a few bugs worth mentioning. I'm sure my game downloaded just fine but I keep getting missing sprites on some pokemon randomly. Usually happens in battles with npcs (for example Scatterbug that belongs to a bugcatcher in that early-early game never shows up (restarded game 3 times to check), I also met an invisible Magikarp twice (once in trainer battle, once fishing). Also sprite of Gollet was not there in npc battle while I could see my own without a problem. Sorry for no screenshots and specific locations, didn't think I'd be posting that.

I also have a question... Is there a chance we can get a list of items to get in each zone? I was sure I found everything but then I encountered a problem with a missing rock smash and I'm not sure anymore if I did everything I could have in the previous routes and cities...

I've also seen some missing pokemon in battles. more common in kaqlos pokemon, but I've seen it eveen in hoenn pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2016
    Doesn't seem to be any way around the boat's PC bug, but I managed to get off the island at least by fighting till my team could fight no more. Dropped some money but worth keeping my save. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    I've also seen some missing pokemon in battles. more common in kaqlos pokemon, but I've seen it eveen in hoenn pokemon.

For now a list of what I've seen missing would be Scatterbug, Magikarp, Golurk, Makuhita and Meditite. I'm only 2 badges in though so it's hard to tell about more. It's quite an all gens issue it seems though

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I need help. I cannot open PKM's PC. The items pc is fine but when i open pkm pc, the game crashes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    excuse me but where is the cloud sphere
    i can't find it
    and how to go inside the tower of transyl

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    When I try to launch Game.exe the game will crash without showing anything. Only Black. I'm using windows 7

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Hi

I just want to report another error. I already finish the game, so I'm doing the other quests and catching all pokemons. I notice that, after breeding a pokemon, when the new pokemon is going to born the game give us as an error and crashes,

The error windows say:

"Scrit 'SpriteWindow' line 219: RunTimeError ocurred.

Filenime is nil"

I don't know if this is happening to all pokemons that we want to born. In this case it was an electabuzz or a pikachu egg (I had the 2 eggs in my pocket).

Back