• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2017
    this maybe ever mentioned
    but, is it possible to make a turbo on this game?

like Frame skip to fasten the gameplay.

Pi25

Wandering
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    After I got the first badge I tried going into Looker's house again, but my game froze and the script said it stopped and saved the game. Whenever I try to play now it will not let me move from the door.

Edit: I restarted my game since then, and I just got the 4th badge. Haven't encountered any problems since then and I have been enjoying the game.

Last edited:

MachoPony

Resident Brony
    Years
  • so i'm stuck. i got to victory road, pushed the boulder onto the switch into the 2nd room

then pushed the first boulder to open a path for the 2nd boulder. pushed it onto the switch and there's nothign else. nowhere to go. there's an exit to the north but its blocked by a rock. i assume the switch was supposed to remove the rock or something but it didnt.

Years
  • Hey, sorry, I missed your question the first time. Here are some quick directions:

Spoiler:

Have fun :)

i cant seem to find maxie at the forest...

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2017
    Can I play it using some emulator? (Need possibility use joipad, use full screen and accelerate battle, like in VBA)...

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2017
    First off, I have been thoroughly enjoying this fantastic rom. It is the first fanmade rom that I have played and I will be playing plenty more after I finish it.

Although I have been loving this rom, I do have one question. Are hidden ability pokemon available? If so what is the best way to find them? I was searching for HA Minccino in Route 3 with a Kadabra with Role Play. This allows me to see what the opposing mons ability is. I used this strategy for nearly two hours checking around 120 mons. Have I just been having bad luck or is this even a way to find an HA Minccino?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    hey, found a bug in pokemon metal, I was in victory road in the second area where you have to move stones and after moving both, the next part of victory road did not open

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    shit..... I fucked up after finding waterfall.... in the switch room where you have to use rock smash to access the boulder, I pushed it into the bottom left corner and now my game is at permanent stand still unless there is a way I can somehow reset the boulder, I know what I did wrong but leaving and going back in does not reset the boulder or the rocks I have to smash with rock smash

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2019
    I really love the game so far. Great work! But I found two bugs:

1) Trying to rename a pc-box makes the game crash.

2) Whenever the move "Round" is used against my pokemon an error message appears and no damage is dealt. After clicking "ok" the game just continues. But I have a big advantage since my pokemon won't get damaged. picture: "imgur.com/a/469XU"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2017
    i need help please,
    I cannot find out where to start the team rocket quest,
    or the team aqua quest
    or the team magma quest
    I am the champ and I have caught rashiram and zeckrom if that helps,
    please help me out

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
  • Been trying it out, it's pretty fun so far.
    Question though... can I change the soundfont for the .midi files somehow,
    Because I really dislike the soundfont that right now (I think it is the Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth though I do not know 100%).

I tried with VirtualMIDISynth but it ain't working...

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    Hi!
    I wanted to try out the game, but i'm having some weird troubles with it. I've downloaded and extracted it, but when it first started the menu had an already save file, from another pokemon game.
    That save fiiled relates to another game, i'm sure, so i've took all other games out of the computer. Same error (might be some temp files, that i can't garantee) and when i try to start a new game, the game just crashes, with a error message that reads

(Script 'PScreen_Options' line 290: Type Error Occurred.

cannot convert nil into string)

Any idea on what might the problem be and a possible fix for it?

Back