• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Were any Pokémon removed, or has the amount of catchable Pokémon increased to 800+?

Many Pokemon were removed, it's still 649 Pokemon. DS hacking doesn't allow going above that number currently. Volcarona line for example is gone. Unova starters, gone. Roserade, gone.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    Hello I really like this rom but I have a problem that is when I register for my pokemons after defeating champion(ash), it stop with a black screen. I can't do anything.
    How can I solve this problem? Please give me a hand, thank you

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Hello I really like this rom but I have a problem that is when I register for my pokemons after defeating champion(ash), it stop with a black screen. I can't do anything.
    How can I solve this problem? Please give me a hand, thank you

I assume you're playing with Drastic. You have to use the patch specifically for mobile users, which is on the OP of this thread.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Awesome work on the hack really enjoying it but having a crash in drastic can't continue.
    Iam in opelucid city after I battle with shadow triad fire type gym leader come and talks to me if I pick up Xtransceiver it crashes the game.
    Iam using Android version too
    Really want to continue it pls help me guys

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Awesome work on the hack really enjoying it but having a crash in drastic can't continue.
    Iam in opelucid city after I battle with shadow triad fire type gym leader come and talks to me if I pick up Xtransceiver it crashes the game.
    Iam using Android version too
    Really want to continue it pls help me guys

Did you get the beta specifically for mobile users?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    I assume you're playing with Drastic. You have to use the patch specifically for mobile users, which is on the OP of this thread.

yes I'm using android drastic.
    as your say, I try to use the patch for mobile users but there is no change. I check my pokemon entry
    to see if there is fairy type pokemon, however there is no fairy :(
    Could you tell me another way?

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2023
    Fairy type only appears in battle. Outside of battle it will show up as Normal type.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    yes I'm using android drastic.
    as your say, I try to use the patch for mobile users but there is no change. I check my pokemon entry
    to see if there is fairy type pokemon, however there is no fairy :(
    Could you tell me another way?

The mobile one hosted on the Discord might be an updated patch. You should check it out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Did you get the beta specifically for mobile users?

Yes Iam using Android version beta
    But found temporary solution for this
    Transferd my save to Windows dsemume and get past Xtransceiver call and save ingame
    Then transfer the save file to drastic
    It's working that way
    Still don't know how many time do I have to do this before finishing this beta

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    hello download the android version so that the ash bug in the end how can I use it?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey, just want to confirm, so carrying a fairy type into the Pokémon league in the latest release still crashes the game? Thank you in advance!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    Hello I have a question
    How evolve Scyther and Rhydon??
    I'm very sad don't know that
    Sorry My country don't use english I can't speak well

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    Does anyone have the walkthrough of this game?

Like hidden pokemon, legendaries, special events and so on?

Back