• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i patched a clean black 2 rom it works fine until i press new game then it is saying that the save data could not be accesed

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    you know alot of map hackings thats why we want you to collab with us, if ever you want.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2020
    I don't know if it's a bug, but the EV's of my Riolu go past a total of 510. 255 is max for a single value, but it seems I can go 255 for each.

I did cheat the nature of the pokemon and I cba to grind again on a clean save, but the same save on the base rom can't go past 510 at least. My pokemon had Pokerus and eventually carried a Eviolite. I grinded until 47 for Nasty Plot, when I noticed my high stats. I had upwards of 800 EV's.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2020
    stuck in lusamine battle. can anyone help thanks. im playing on windows using desmume and the latest 11.25.2019 update

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2020
    that may be the problem im currently using v 0.9.11. where can i download a reliable v0.9.12 all i see are v0.9.11 thanks again

edit: is there a better emulator for windows to run moon black 2?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2020
    Hello,

I've just beaten Champion Ash, but after entering in the hall of fame the screen turns black, and i can only hear the sound of the credits.

I'm using EmulatorBox. What should I do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    Anybody playing this game on 3DS using Twilight++ ? Everytime i go to the bottom screen and press x to open the menu ,the game freezes when i open the "pokemon " tab.The other tabs are working fine, how can i fix this?

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Anybody playing this game on 3DS using Twilight++ ? Everytime i go to the bottom screen and press x to open the menu ,the game freezes when i open the "pokemon " tab.The other tabs are working fine, how can i fix this?

That's a known bug and Fairy types being removed may fix it

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    moonblack2.question

hello im currently playing moonblack2 thanks to the creator

I have a question about it

Am i not able to have pokemon with an ability after generation5? Eg battlebond ive tried to get this one, but everything i saw wasnt this

Thanks

Back