• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    HAs anyone gotten this to work with TwilightMenu++ yet? I tried some solutions in this thread but nothing is working.

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2023
    I would not recommend playing on Twilight because there are multiple issues that you will run into if you do so. Such as the Pokémon summary screen freezing and Xtransiver screen freezing.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2020
    Castelia City Sewers

So there are not only one area,in which area can I find them maybe in the room where the nidorino/nidorina are?Or where?Sorry if I annoy you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191201-011832.png
      Screenshot_20191201-011832.png
      339.4 KB · Views: 18

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2023
    Check the main area which is the first area when entering the sewers, it has a low appearance rate so it may be hard to find.

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2023
    Strange house. Join the discord and people can help you quickly.
    There is also a small puzzle in the strange house that you have to solve to escape, you will see.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2021
    I tried using mega stones on charizard and lucario and both of them became female from male after mega evolving.
    Can this be fixed?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Im encountering some issues. After winning my first badge and exit the gym, Nate and Bianca come out and register me on thier XTransceiver and when mine rings, it then crashes the game. Whats Goin On, Please Help, Thx in Advance.

PS:Im playing on Drastic Emulator on Android Device.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I can't evoled my eevee to their evolutions why?

Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon are unavailable until the next update. Eevee can be Sylveon at level 30, while the others have the same evolution methods in Black 2/White 2. I recommend going to the Discord, it's how I knew the answer to your question.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Im encountering some issues. After winning my first badge and exit the gym, Nate and Bianca come out and register me on thier XTransceiver and when mine rings, it then crashes the game. Whats Goin On, Please Help, Thx in Advance.

PS:Im playing on Drastic Emulator on Android Device.

It's been a couple days and still i don't know how to solve this problem. Please Help ASAP!

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2023
    Nobody else playing on drastic seems to have that problem. I would say update your drastic or use a different version of Drastic.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2019
    Hey jrfort.im really enjoying moon black 2 beta 3...but can u please tell me where can I find squirtle please?

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey jrfort.im really enjoying moon black 2 beta 3...but can u please tell me where can I find squirtle please?

Clown in Virbank City during the spring season. Else, the hidden grottos has a chance to have it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Can I ask what is the main use of Rockruff Band?

It evolves Rockruff. It has to hold it and level up. If it levels up during the day, it's the Midday Lycanroc, during the night, leveling it up leads to the Midnight form. For the Dusk form, you just use it like an evolution stone at any time of the day.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Were any Pokémon removed, or has the amount of catchable Pokémon increased to 800+?

Back