• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala [PG 14]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • Rated PG.14

Plot:

One Millennium pokemon lived in peace and harmony across all regions. Rescue teams made sure the land was peaceful, and pokemon were happy everywhere. Until one Century later four legendary pokemon had a epic duel. The duel lasted days, weeks, moths, years, Century's! Nothing could make this pokemon stop fighting. Rescue teams destroyed, lands, realms, city's, town all destroyed. Remaining rescue teams gathered up underground in a secret base and organized a plan. The pokemon wondered why the legendary pokemon would fight in the first place, the towns pokemon were so peaceful and they all lived in harmony. One of the pokemon then suggested if all the best rescue teams could team up they might have a chance to bring slumber to the creatures and bring back the peace.

The best Rescue teams from all regions joined up and created team galaxy, the ultimate rescue team. They headed out and fought the legendary pokemon will all there might. Almost a year passed by and the team was about to give up, but one strong soul still believed and encouraged them to keep fighting until the battle was over. The pokemon went on one more mighty battle and managed to bring slumber to the beasts but it would only last for one Millennium. The rescue teams re-built the towns and cities, slowly recovering there once lost regions.

The rescue teams headed over to where the Regis sleep once more only to find a ruby. The pokemon picked up the ruby and then suddenly felt the ground shaking ruffly. The pokemon ran outside just as the cave collapsed. The teams were safe and headed back to there base. The next day the teams woke up and saw a huge crowd outside, they wen't over to have a look with them only to see a new land. The rescue teams named the new land Amidala, it was named after the type of Ruby they found. The pokemon built towns like they did in the other regions and made it cozy for others.

A thousand years later there were new Rescue teams like Team Flare, Team Waterfall and team Crystal. And a new team of bad pokemon named Team Viper. Those 3 rescue teams have been chosen to protect the land for when the legendary pokemon awaken once again, but they must beware of team Viper which want to stop them cause they want destruction to create there own region. The legendary pokemon have targeted the region Amidala and will continue there duel there for another many Century's.

You:

Choices:

Rescue Teams:

Team Waterfall(good): You can be either the leader, or one of the ordinary member in Team Waterfall. All the pokemon in this team must be very encouraging. You have been sent on a mission to try and defeat the legendary pokemon and protect Amidala and the pokemon.

Team Flare(good): You can be either the leader, or one of the ordinary member in Team Waterfall. All the pokemon in this team are cool.
    You have been sent on a mission to try and defeat the legendary pokemon and protect Amidala and the pokemon.

Team Crystal(good): You can be either the leader, or one of the ordinary member in Team Waterfall. All the pokemon in this team must be very sweet.
    You have been sent on a mission to try and defeat the legendary pokemon and protect Amidala and the pokemon.

Team Viper(Bad): You can be one of the leaders, the co-leader, or on of the regular members. You'r mission is to defeat the Rescue Teams before they can stop the legendary pokemon from once again destroying the Regions.

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, keep it fair to others
    2. No bunnying, unless got permission of the character.
    3. Not to much Romace, past kissing.
    4. Dont be to rude and no bad words.
    5. All regular PC rules apply here.
    6. Do not play any of the regies, i will play them.
    7. You must have 4 lines in each of you'r posts.
    8. You may have two characters maximum.
    9. No fully-evolved forms only pre evo's. But leader's and Co-leader's may be full evo pokemon.
    10. Make sure to have lot's of fun!

Spoiler:

My SU:

Spoiler:

My Other SU:
    Spoiler:

Spots:

Team Viper:
    Spoiler:

Secret Team Venom:
    Spoiler:

Team Waterfall:
    Spoiler:

Team Flare:
    Spoiler:

Team Crystal:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

A storm of sand was with Sally and her team, she was using sand attack on a pokemon.

"Heeeerrrreeee we go!" shouted Sally.

Sally stopped her sand attack and started to spin around and then used quick attack, knocking out the pokemon.

"Mission accomplished, let's go back now team." Sally ordered.

Sally touched her badge and warped back to base waiting for the other's.

Charlotte

Charlotte was covered in mud, she walked back in base and over to Vera.

"I got you'r lunch." said Charlotte.

Charlotte started in his eyes for a moment.

"It's thorn prickle berries." Said Charlotte.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Bruce Freebear

It was chilly in the Team Waterfall base, mainly because he liked it that way.

"Sir, we received reports of massive landfalls north of here," a messenger said. Bruce considered for a moment.

"I'm coming. Summon Karni. She's coming with me," Bruce stood up. He touched the locket around his neck.

The messenger left.

Rei Caress

Rei was humming to herself when she heard a knock.

"Enter my dear," Rei called out sweetly. A little Magby appeared. "What do you have for me?"

"It is my mom. She was asking if she could ask for your help in finding some Pecha berries. Those things are pretty rare around here," Magby shyly asked.

"I'm glad to help, Magby. Now go run and tell your mother that I will be delivering the Pecha berries to your house," Rei smiled. When Magby was gone, Rei turned to the guild messenger. "Call Yuri. Tell her I need her."

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula WinterBreeze

Lula watched Sally fight a pokemon, a Furret to be exact. Sally used sand attack first, then quick attack fainting the pokemon.
    "Mission accomplished, let's go back now team." Sally ordered.
    Lula nodded, this was her fourth time on a mission and she still hadn't been of much help to the other's, all she did was watch, and run. Lula saw Sally return back to base in a flash. Lula pressed her badge but it wasn't working, and all the pokemon had already warped back. Lula felt scared, she couldn't get out.
    Lula breathed heavily looking around to see if there was anyone there. "Hello..." said Lula quietly.
    Lula looked worried, "Is anyone there!"
    Lula started to walk slowly, she could hear soft footsteps from behind a bush in the forest. Lula walked closer to the bush, then backed away a little. "Hello?....." repeated Lula.
    Lula stepped closer to the bush again, the bush was rattling. (by the way it's Yaibe) "Who's there..." Lula said more quietly.
    Lula went inside the bush looking, she then saw some blue and white from a wild pokemon.
    She quickly ran out the bush panting. "Don't..." said Lula, she got cut off by something behind her.
    She heard growling and drool came down on Lula's back. "Oh eww!" Lula said, "Thats gross im taking a bath tonight!"
    Lula looked back to see a huge Ursaring behind her, it growled at Lula. "Nice Bear..." said Lula.
    She baked away looked at the Ursaring making sure it wouldn't attack. Lula sweated, scared by the bear.
    The Ursaring used Slash, throwing away Lula on the ground with a huge claw in her.
    "Help..." Lula said softly in pain.

Samantha Locket.

Sam's jaws wen't down under the water of the Amidala salt river.
    Sam came back up with two fish in her mouth.
    "Mmmm." Sam teased, "Let's go fishes"
    Sam walked away from the river bank, and headed back towards base.
    Sam spotted a Ferret in the trees, it could feed half the Team.
    "Jackpot." Sam said silently. Sam let the fish go out of her mouth, dropping them on the grassy out land. Sam crept around, the Ferret not spotting her.
    Sam's claws came out digging small holes in the mud under the loamy grass.
    Sam walked behind the tree and clung her paws onto the bark of the old oak tree the Ferret was on.
    "Come little Ferret, i won't hurt you..." Sam said quietly and softly as if she were a friend.
    Sam climbed the tree slowly and silently, She was so near the the Ferret. It's little head turning side to side. Sam sprung up in the air landing on the ferret and tipping off of the tree landing right next to the fish. Sam twisted around scratching the Ferret. Sam hissed at the Ferret hardly, the Ferret struggled and suddenly... stopped moving. Sam had killed it.
    "To easy." said Sam teasingly. She picked up the Ferret, and the fish and headed back to her base.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Oh...where am I suppose to go...?" Yaibe, an Oshawott, was wondering around who knows where in the forest. He was finally aloud to join an exploration team, but also 'cause he needs money for his mother's medicine. He just didn't know where to sign up. He rarely knows anything about the outside, & hopes not to run into anyone or any trouble.

He stumbles in a bush, hoping to find something. Then, from somewhere, he heard a voice. A Mudkip's head popped out, which made Yaibe shriek & back away. The Mudkip also backed away. Unfortunately for her, an Ursaring was right behind her. It slashed at her making her fall to the ground.

I thought this pink scarf was suppose to give me good luck! Yaibe was freaking scared. This was the first time this ever happens to him. He was so scared he was blind at what he was doing. Closed eyes, he took out his scalchop & slashed it at Ursaring with Razor Shell. Water was formed around the shell as well.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • Karni Kaiminus.

Karni entered the room, opening her maw wide as she yawned a bit. "You called? Are we finally gonna do things today?" she asked in a bored tone going up next to her leader looking up at him.

"So did we get something to do? Whatever it is I'm up for it." She smiled getting a bit more awake and enthusiastic; leaning against the wall for a short while before shivering a bit, though she was a water type the cold did get to her over long periods. Sun always did feel nicer after all.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winter Breeze

Lula was so scared, the Ursaring started to walk closer to Lula.
    "Your such a big meanie!" Lula shouted at the Ursaring. Lula watched in fright seeing the Ursaring getting nearer to her.
    Then, suddenly a shell flew from behind that bush with the white and blue colors. Water started to form around the shell, it hit the Ursaring making it shove back on the ground.
    Lula watched everything then slowly stood up, her paws shaking.
    "Take that ya bully!" Lula said loudly, "It'll teach you not to mess with me!... and that bush!"
    The Ursaring came back up. "Oh yeah?" said the Ursaring mad. "Uh oh..." said Lula quietly.
    Lula screamed seeing the Ursaring charging at her, Lula pressed her badge hopping it would let her warp.
    "Stupid badge!" shouted Lula still pressing the button.
    Sweat started to come down from Lula's fore head, Lula looked at the Ursaring and then started to run away towards the bush with Yaibe in it. Lula rolled into the bush and collapsed infront of Yaibe. Lula shrieked for a second thinking it was the Ursaring, "Oh sorry, i thought you were the Ursaring." said Lula, Lula smiled gently.
    She then popped her head out the bush to see where the Ursaring was, he was looking around for her, he must now have seen her roll in the bush.
    "Few" said Lula, "We'll be safe here for now."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (OoC: Oshawotts don't throw their scalchop when using Razor Shell! ...Do they?)

After that attack, Yaibe quickly hid back in the bush. Why did this have to happen? Why?! The Mudkip came in soon & collapsed in front of him. She seemed alright. She popped her head out of the bushes & saw the Ursaring still looking for her.

Yaibe wasn't happy...more scared than usual, even shaking. "Get me out of here." Yaibe said quietly, shaking a bit from being in danger. He doesn't want to get in a fight. Not at all! Why did this have to happen?

Mother was right! Yaibe thought. The outside world IS dangerous! Why did I agree to myself to be accepted in an exploration team? Why?!

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • (OCC: Yes they do. ;))

Sally

Sally returned back to base.

"Ok now is everyone here?" asked Sally.

Sally looked around, she saw everyone except Lula.

"Where's Lula?" asked Sally.

"Oh no..." thought Sally.

Sally warped back to the forest searching for Lula.

"Lula were are you!" shouted Sally as she ran towards a growling bear. Sally saw a Ursaring looking around for something, or someone, this was were they all warped back to base, so you must have been close.

"Lula..." whispered Sally.

Sally stayed hidden from the bear and searched in bushes, then she saw two blue pokemon.

"Lula?" asked Sally as she cam closer to see Lula with a big scratch on her face and a Oshawott.

"Lula!" said Sally happily.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Yuri Hayabusa

Yuri smiled as she walked around her room. The Flareon loved her room, and she had Team Flare to thank for it. She then went to the bookcase, she loved to read about pokemon legends. As she read, a messenger came into her room and said "Rei wants you!" Yuri turned and responded "Okay, I'll be there soon!"

The Flareon got a red and orange stone from the drawer, she had found it on an exploration. Although, she never told anyone about it. Yuri then grabbed a piece of thread, and using a small claw ment to hold a stone of a pendent, she made a necklace for the stone. She then walked over to Rei's area. When Yuri found her, the Flareon said "Rei, I'm here!"

Years
  • Edward Stonewall
    A mountain path

Eddie stands in the middle of the road, carrying a large bag. A young Buizel lays on the ground before him, knocked out. Eddie takes what little money and supplies the Buizel has, placing them in the bag. "Now you know the might of Team Viper!" He yells to the unconscious Buizel. "Next time, think twice before insulting our Glorious Lady Shadowknight with your baseless accusations! Stonewall, ROLLOUT!" He tucks his arms, legs, head, and the bag into his large stone body, revving up by rolling in place. He rolls toward the Buizel, jumping over him at the last second. He rolls partially up a wall, then spins in place and shoots for the edge of the path.

Eddie flies down the mountain, crashing through any rocks in his way. He rolls across the plains below the cliff, returning to base. As he arrives, he leaps into the air, popping his limbs back out in time to land safely in front of the door. He takes a second to clear his head, letting the world stop spinning before entering. "I have returned, Team! The intruder has been dealt with! No longer shall he snoop around our land!"

miltankRancher

Years
  • Bruce Freebear

"Karni, we have quite a number of reports on massive landfalls north of here. I presume it is in the Chasm Chamber," Bruce said. He stood up and paced to and fro. "I am worried about this number. It was a really long time before we had this kind of incidents."

He stared at the Totodile. "I want you to come with me. Or, I mean follow me towards the Chasm Chamber. I'll be waiting for you there." Bruce touched the locket which held his rescue badge. He warped away.

Rei Caress

"Yuri, my girl!" Rei hugged the Flareon. Rei loved hugging her members. "You know little Magby downtown? Her mother wants us to fetch some Pecha Berries," Rei gave him a very encouraging smile.

"And, since our guild is practically idle, we need jobs like this. So, Yuri? Do you accept?"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Yuri

Yuri smiled when Rei hugged her. Then her leader said "You know little Magby downtown? Her mother wants us to fetch some Pecha Berries," Rei then gave the Flareon a very encouraging smile.

"And, since our guild is practically idle, we need jobs like this. So, Yuri? Do you accept?"

Yuri smiled even wider. "You know I love helping others, so of course!"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Vera caught the scent of Charlotte approaching. She could also smell mud and berries. She turned around and faced the other member of Team Venom. There were only three of them, of course.

"What, did you think I am incapable of finding my own food? Humph," Vera said softly. Her ears twitched. She walked past Charlotte and grabbed one of the berries on her way out. She didn't ask why Lotte was covered in mud, as she didn't much care.

"I'm going to town for a bit to collect information on our enemies. When Samanta gets back the two of you are to select a mission from the bulletin board that will bring in the most payment. I don't care what it is. Just do it, and do it right!" Vera said. She ducked out of the door and walked toward town, munching on the berry, other things on her mind. Ah... The usefulness of tools.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winter Breeze.

Lula was trying to keep in the pain that the Ursaring had gave her, she didn't wanna seem week infront of a stranger. Panting Lula decided to say something.
    "Hi, im Lula." she started. Then, Lula heard something moving in the bush they were hiding behind.
    Lula's heart pounded with fear, she hoped it wasn't the Ursaring. "Lula?" said the voice, it sounded familiar.
    "Sally?" Lula asked hoping it was her. "Lula!" said Sally happily.
    "Oh Sally, my badge wasn't working and then this Ursaring came!" explained Lula.
    Lula was plain happy that Sally was there, she could beat any foe no-matter how tough she always made through, "How did you find me- us?" asked Lula.

Samantha Locket

Sam entered the Team Venom base with her dinner in her mouth.
    Sam walked down to a small blanket and dropped the food, then licked her lips while purring softly.
    Sam was about to start eating when she saw Charlotte, her little pet.
    "Hey Charlotte!" shouted Sam, "Will you be a good kitty and come over here, please." Sam said teasingly. "I got some fresh-kill" added Sam.
    Sam sat down and started to eat one of the fsh, "And this fish is Salmon, you'r faviroute"
    Sam wanted to lure Charlotte nearer to her to tease her more.
    "Come on kitty cat, to scared i might... tease you?" laughed out Sam swallowing the Salmon piece.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Was this the end? Was Yaibe going to be bear food? He doesn't want to die! Then, more footsteps. What now? It couldn't be Ursaring...could it?

No no no...! Once again Yaibe was freaking it. What came into view though was a simple Eevee. Apparently the Mudkip & Eevee knew each other. He managed to get their names. Lula & Sally.

When Yaibe saw Ursaring again, his eyes grew wide. He looked at Lula & Sally for a moment. He jumped in the air & shouted. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" The shout was so loud enough it reached the Ursaring's ears. What did he just do...?

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Man...another day, and I still didn't find that Haxorus." Kyon said, laying under a tree with his eyes closed, relaxing. The only thing on his mind was finding the Haxorus that easily beat him years back. He was holding a rock in his hand, tossing it up and down constantly out of boredom. "I shouldn't worry too much about finding that Haxorus just yet. I still have stuff to do of more importance than my revenge But...I'm bored right now. I might as well go make myself look awesome." Kyon added up until he heard something from a short distance away. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" The shout was so loud, Kyon got up and poened his eyes, listening for the source of the shouting. "Who was that?" Kyon wondered, following the sourse of the noise. He found an angry Ursaring about to attack Lula, Sally, and an Oshawott that Kyon has never seen before in his life. "Yo! What do you think you're doing, you big lug? Attacking innocent pokemon? You know, it's big morons like you that really piss me off." Kyon said to the Ursaring, breaking the rock he was holding with his fist. "How about you pick on someone your own size?" Kyon added.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Fai awoke, the hot air filling her lungs, the candles burned brightly, Fai yawned and stretched, she walked out and then saw a magby walking out of her team base up the road, Fai went up to the Magby, "Wha'ch' doin'?" Fai said "Just trying to get some help from Team Flare." said the Magby, Fai replied "Team Flare? I'm Team Flare!" and she ran down the road and jumped into the base putting a bit of mud on the carpets and then went up to Rei "Boss? What's this about a job?"

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • Bruce Freebear

Bruce arrived in the Chasm Chamber seconds after he pressed his badge. He looked around and found out that the messenger was right. There were really lot of landfalls around here. He surveyed the land around.

"Much work is needed around here," he said. "Might as well wait for Karni." He sat down on a nice looking rock, and started sharpening his claws. It was a habit he had taken up from childhood.

Suddenly, the ground shook. A rampaging Onix appeared from underground. Bruce immediately stood up. So this is causing all the landfalls, huh?

"Come on, big guy. Papa's taking you to sleep," Bruce calmly said but deep inside he is wishing that Karni is here already.

Rei Caress

Rei saw Fai, the other Flareon apart from Yuri, enter the room. She was pretty muddy herself, and managed to stain Rei's carpet.

"Boss? What's this about a job?" Fai said. Rei saw a pleading look in her eyes.

"I didn't bother you, since I thought you were sleeping in. You had a nice job at the last mission. But if you still want it, you can go with Yuri. If only she approves," Rei explained calmly.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • Karni Kaiminus

Karni sighed along the way to the spot Bruce had said they would meet, why did he always have to run away like that? She hated needing to travel alone to get to where she wanted. That and she had not even been to these chambers before. "Ah so that's the way okay, thanks a lot" She chimed at a Weedle she asked for direction before suddenly hearing a huge crash in the distance.

"Ooooh that didn't sound good....that came right from....oh-oh..." She blinked suddenly realising that came right from where she was headed. "Have no fear boss I'm coming!" Karni yelled out jumping into the air and rushing off to the chambers as fast as her feet would carry her. She finally made it, tripping on a stone and rolling up beside Bruce. "owowowo....." she shook her head and jumped to her feet "Oh....arceus what did you do? Good thing I'm here" she tried to sound re-assuring but the size of the Onix still intimidated her.

Wallace Mirage

Wallace sighed looking over at the victorious stone golem that entered the base "You know if you keep scaring 'em of either nobody will come here and I will have nothing to do, or someone's going ta inform some rescue team what's going on here. And then we will really be in trouble." He huffed

"Still it had ta be done..." He admitted after a few seconds "Good work...I just wish we I could do something too, sitting around here is killing me. Maybe if some rescue team came here it wouldn't be so bad after all, then I could really kick some tail finally" He grinned to himself at the thought "Who was the unlucky fool who intruded this time anyway?"

Back