• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala [PG 14]

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
  • Lily

Lily wandered a bit around, like she was searching for something. After a while of wandering around, Lily decided to do something. She looked a bit around in the base, and saw almost no supplies. So she put some money in her bag, and walked to the shop. 'How can i help you?' said a Pokemon to Lily. 'Erm...let's see, six Rawst berries, thirteen Oran berries, eleven Pecha berries, four sleep se...no, this is taking too long. I'll just give you the list.' said Lily. 'Okay.' said the Pokemon, grinning. Lily waited on a bench, and thought about her dream. 'Ramena...Cre..Cresselia..Such a weird dream' said Lily. 'Uh, what?' said the Pokemon. 'Oh, n..nothing!' said Lily quickly. 'Your...stuff...is ready!' said the Pokemon. 'Oh, okay.' said Lily, as she gave the Pokemon enough money, put the supplies in her bag and walked back to the base of Team Waterfall. Once she arrived there, she put everything where it belonged, walked to her room and started training a bit.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • "Sally!" Yaibe shouted. Sally's eye's with Alarm.

"Woah, what's wrong Yaibe?" She asked eye's wide open. "Sally... Do you know what's coming soon?" Yaibe asked.

Sally blinked.

"The Milk Delivery? 'cause i feel like Milk now."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: I want Sally to think Yaibe doesn't know what he's talking about. xD It would be funny! I mean, if you want to RolePlayGirl 11.)

Yaibe

She didn't know did she... "The Milk Delivery? 'cause i feel like Milk now." Guess he had to tell her. But, milk delivery? Really? Ok, maybe milk will be coming soon from Lula. No arguing with that. Gah, no more stalling! Yaibe has to tell Sally!

"No, it's not that." Well. Here goes nothing. "Have you ever heard the legend of the Regi's? Well...me & Lula, we found out something. They're going to come back & fight again, destroying Amidala! They're coming & only me & Lula know about this!" It was short, but it was out there now. Would Sally believe him? Would an Eevee believe a new, little Oshawott?

Did Mike hear too? Was it a good idea for him to know too? So many questions...but Yaibe couldn't tell them about the guardians. That is a secret not meant for Sally. He wished he could tell her, but he couldn't tell anyone. Wait... Did she notice the strange necklace with the bright pendant on Yaibe's scarf?

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • (ok)

Sally

"No, it's not that." Yaibe replied. Sally tilted her head and listened.

"Have you ever heard the legend of the Regi's? Well...me & Lula, we found out something. They're going to come back & fight again, destroying Amidala! They're coming & only me & Lula know about this!"

Sally blinked.

"So you'r telling me, you wan't me to participate in a little Role Play thing?"

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze
    ________________________________________________________​
    MooMilka handed over the Milk to me, Salt picked up one of the Milk Basket's of six and I took the other. "Thank's Salt." I said, my voice muffled by the Basket handle in my mouth. "I wouldn't mind holding both, I haven't worked out much recently." Salt offered, how nice of him. I let go of the basket and looked at Salt. "Thanks!" I smiled at the Dewott and he smiled back, as he picked up the Basket of Milk. I padded along with Salt towards the direction of the Team Base. There was allot of question's to ask Salt, like where he wen't and everything. I looked at him and said. "So where did you go?" I asked. "We thought you were kidnapped, what happened?" Salt looked at me, he sighed and then replied to my question. "I ran away," He began quietly. "My parent's wouldn't let me go out of town, so it was the only way. Sorry if I scared you Lula, I wanted to bring you but..."

But what? I kept padding quietly and listened to her friend. "But you were so innocent, people would worry if I brought you with me." I opened my eye's wide. "What made you think we didn't worry about you? I made missing poster's and put the, everywhere!" I could tell by Salt's expression he didn't feel like talking about it, so I decided to give him his wish. "It's ok Salt, we can stop talking about this now." I insured him. Salt smiled, they had made it back to the Team Base. I ran inside and waited for Salt to catch up. "Wow Lula, is this you'r Team base?" He asked, looking around wildly with gleaming eye's. "Yup!" I replied in a jolly tone. I gave a big smile at my friend and ran towards my room.

"Follow me!" I said, jumping over a chair.I ran back into her room and tumbled over into my bed, I had just missed hitting Sally, the Team Leader. "Hi im back!" I said, smiling. I padded over to Yaibe, shaking off the hay and bed stuff stuck on my fur. Salt opened the door and came in, he looked at everyone then fixed his gaze on me. I padded over to Salt. "Everyone! Meet Salt!"

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

Sally stopped laughing and sighed. She was about to say something else when suddenly Lula came rolling in, right past Sally. "Few.." Sally thought. "Hi im back!" Lula said jollily. "Hiya Lula, did you get the Milk?" Sally asked Nicely.

A Dewott came through the door? who was that? Lula ran up to him and Sally stared at him, atleast they had Milk. "Everyone! Meet Salt!" Ohhh, so this was Salt! Sally padded over to Salt and looked at him.

"Welcome Salt, it's nice to finally meet you." Sally began nicely. "Lula talk's about you allot, are you here to join the team?" She asked him curiously.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Yaibe

Sally blinked. "So you'r telling me, you wan't me to participate in a little Role Play thing?" Wait, what? She started to laugh. She doesn't believe Yaibe? She has to know he's telling the truth!

"No! It's all true! I'm telling the truth!" Then the door opened, & Lula came back. She brought the mil-

A Dewott? He looks like his mother...due to evolution of course. Who was he? Does Lula know him? She introduced him as Salt. How come Yaibe's never heard of this Salt. "I-It's nice to meet you..." He greeted shyly, playing with his scarf & looking down at the floor. He walked over to Lua for the moment, whispering. "I told her, but she doesn't believe me. Why don't you tell her?" He suggested. He took a step back & looked at Salt again.

"I'm...a new member of Team Crystal..." He was still timid in front of strangers. He seemed...nice though.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

Sally was the first to reply to Lula's speech. "Welcome Salt, it's nice to finally meet you." Sally began, "Lula talk's about you allot, are you here to join the team?" Lula hook my head while smiling. "Sorry, Sally is it? Im not here to join you'r team, Lula just made me bring the Milk here. Lula opened my mouth. "Nooo!" Before she could continue Yaibe started speaking. "I-It's nice to meet you..." He said timidly. Lula watched him pad over to me, whispering in her ear; "I told her, but she doesn't believe me. Why don't you tell her?" Lula blinked, what difference would it make? If Sally wouldn't believe Yaibe what are the chances of her believing Lula? She looked down, wondering if Sally would believe them. Then Yaibe spoke, "I'm...a new member of Team Crystal..." He said to Salt.

"And im Mike!" Mike walked over and shaked hands with Salt. "Im the team's Blacksmith, that's what I like to call it atleast." He said. Lula looked up, Salt then started to speak. "It's very nice to meet all of you," He turned to Lula. "And it's good to see you again, Lulu." Lula smiled and leaped over to the Dewott, rubbing her cheek against his hand. He put his hand up and ruffled her fin thing. "It's good to see you again too, Nolt." Salt laughed. "How did we come up with that nickname again?" He asked. Lula stopped rubbing herself against him, and looked up. "'cause it rhymes with Salt, plus it fit's you." "I guess it does." He replied with a smile. Lula sighed. "Anyway Salt, thank's for bringing the Milk! I wouldn't be half way back alone."

Salt stared at Lula happily. "No problem." He replied. "But I gotta go, I was on my way to help a injured pokemon." Lula hopped up and down. "I'll bring you to the exit!" Lula rain out the open door towards the hall, she stopped and turned then waited for Salt. He was saying bye probably. When Salt finished, he walked over to Lula. "This way!" Lula said, running towards the exit. She turned to look at Salt which was walking still. "Hurry up Slow Poke!" Salt laughed, and started to run. "Well, bye Lulu. It's been good seeing you again, i'll defiantly come and visit." He said smiling. "Bye!" As Salt left, Lula sighed. Why did he have to leave so soon, I mean she understood how Salt had to help a injured pokemon but still.

Lula ran back to her room, and panted when she got there. But quickly stopped. "So what did you guy's think of Salt!"

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • "Sorry, Sally is it? Im not here to join you'r team, Lula just made me bring the Milk here. Salt replied. After that Lula tried to deny doing that, it wasn't so bad though. Then Yaibe spoke. "I-It's nice to meet you..." He said. Yaibe may be timid but he was very nice. "I'm...a new member of Team Crystal..." He said.

Sally watched Mike say hi and then watched Salt leave, Lula then rushed back in saying. "So what did you guy's think of Salt!" Sally padded forward. "He was very nice, it's good to finally meet him. And I know you'r very pleased to see him again, right little Lula>" Sally teased.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily, the young Skitty, walked around town. She wandered around, seeming to be lonely and bored, but then a claw pierced through a piece of paper lying on the groung. Lily had trouble picking it up, but finally she managend to grab it and read it. 'Rescue Teams, help! Snorunt is missing! Please help me! I will reward you! --Froslass and Glalie.' read the letter. 'Finally, something to do!' said Lily, almost dancing. She bought some supplies, and headed off to the Frozen Lake. The path seemed endless, and Lily was lonely. She couldn't find any of her team members. But Lily didn't think too much about that, and focused on finding Snorunt.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Yaibe

Salt seemed nice. He looked similar to Yaibe, only evolved & like his mother. He went & had a little conversation with Lula before leaving. Guess he had something important to attend to. Lula rushed back to Yaibe & Sally. "So what did you guy's think of Salt!" Sally was the first to reply her answer.

"He was very nice, it's good to finally meet him. And I know you'r very pleased to see him again, right little Lula>" Er, huh? It was Yaibe's turn.

"He's like my mother, a Dewott who's sick..." W-what did he just say?! He's not suppose to let anybody know about that! "Uh, forget I said that!" Change the subject! Change the subject!! "Lula? Can you tell Sally already?" He pleaded.

If she's not gonna tell Sally, Yaibe will do whatever it takes to make Sally believe him! Everyone needs support against the Regis.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

Sally was first to speak, she said, "He was very nice, it's good to finally meet him. And I know you'r very pleased to see him again, right little Lula." Lula didn't get it. "Yea, I missed him." She murmured sadly. Oh well, atleast she got to see him today! Next way Yaibe to speak, he said, "He's like my mother, a Dewott who's sick..." Did he think Salt was a girl? Lula almost laughed at that suggestion. "Uh, forget I said that!" He quickly said. Probably didn't want to talk about his family, but his poor Mother.... if that was true what he said of course. "Lula? Can you tell Sally already?" Yaibe then asked. Lula gulped. "Okay.." She said, before facing Sally.

"Sally, please believe me on this." Lula said slowly. She took a deep breath before carrying on, "Okay, so you know the Regi legend? Where the rescue teams formed together to beat the Regi's? Well..." Lula looked done, hoping Sally would believe her. "It's going to happen again! I had a vision from Ce-- I mean in my dreams, and they warned me! If we don't team up with the Rescue Team from the legends ancestors, then the Amidala region will be destroyed! I told Yaibe about it already, and Yuri that Flareon knows. Even ask her if you don't believe me!" Lula gasped for air, then suddenly continued. "If you decide not to come with us, that's you'r choice but please belive us! This isn't some sort of RolePlaying game, it's a mission. A mission that needs to be done by Team Waterfall, Crystal and Flare." Lula blinked at Sally.

Would she believe her?

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

"He's like my mother, a Dewott who's sick..." Yaibe started to reply. His Mother was sick? That was terrible. "Uh, forget I said that!" He hastly said. "Okay." Sally replied to him. "Lula? Can you tell Sally already?" Yaibe asked Lula. "Ask me what?" Hopefully it wasn't that legend thing Yaibe was talking about before.

"Sally, please believe me on this." Lula began. Sally nodded. "Okay, so you know the Regi legend? Where the rescue teams formed together to beat the Regi's? Well... It's going to happen again! I had a vision from Ce-- I mean in my dreams, and they warned me! If we don't team up with the Rescue Team from the legends ancestors, then the Amidala region will be destroyed! I told Yaibe about it already, and Yuri that Flareon knows. Even ask her if you don't believe me!" Lula gasped for air, then suddenly continued. "If you decide not to come with us, that's you'r choice but please belive us! This isn't some sort of RolePlaying game, it's a mission. A mission that needs to be done by Team Waterfall, Crystal and Flare."

Blinking, Sally kept in her laughter. What if this was true? Lula did look serious, and so did Yaibe. "But how do you know that just if you get a dream, that it will become true. It's not like some legendary came right to you and told you. It's not like there real anyway. But Lula, Yaibe, since you'r all so worried i'll think about it." That was her final answer before walking out of the door.

Back