• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala [PG 14]

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
  • Lily

'Yeah, i don't think the Sableye stole it either. But maybe he knows anything about it?' said Lily to Jay. 'Let's ask him.' said she. 'But first search a bit more, okay?' asked Lily. 'Okay' said Jay. After a while, Lily decided to take a little break and tell Jay about the necklace.
    'You know, this necklace means a lot to me. My best friend Kai gave it to me when i was five. But after that, a mysterious Weavile appeared, and kidnapped Flora, my sister, and Kai. This necklace...It gives me courage, and makes me a bit stronger. The stone..it's a Moonstone. I don't evolve, because..well you already know the story. I really need it.' said Lily. While telling that to Jay, a tear fell on the ground.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • (That's still no excuse to Bunny Snype...)

The two seemed to be searching around for something. It sucked to be a Sableye sometimes, especially out in the open. If he has a nickel for everytime he was deemed suspicious, he'd have quit his little thievery career. Darn it he wished they would just leave so that he could teleport back to base safely and unnoticed.

"If you two are looking for something I can tell you there's nothing here but this bag of gems and handsome ol' me. If there were a necklace laying around here I'd have spotted it by now. I'm good at spotting these things." Snype said, digging into his bag to chomp on another gem.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Yaibe

"C'mon Yaibe, you can come with me and meet Mike!" Then they can fix Yaibe's badge. Lula went through the Mudkip-shaped door & Yaibe followed her outside. Odd stuff happening out here. He just ignored the stuff around due to fear & went inside a building he went with Sally & Lula before. Their was the same Machamp from before. What was his name again? "Hiya Mike!" That's it!

"Hey Lula, how are you?" Mike asked Lula.

"Im fine thanks! But I nedd to you fix this badge," She explained. "Oh, and change the name to Yaibe. Spelt: Y-A-Y-B" Wait, what? He guessed spelling Yaibe wasn't easy. He slowly took a step close to Lula, hating the way his name would be spelled.

"Uh, Lula? It's spelled Y-A-I-B-E." He corrected her. Honestly, the wrong spelling was worse than the name Shell. "M-Mike...! It's Y-A-I-B-E." He called out timidly to Mike.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mike nodded to Lula, "Okay then." He said. Lula smiled at turned back to Yaibe as she heard him say, "Uh, Lula? It's spelled Y-A-I-B-E." Lula stayed quiet, now she was a little embarrassed, then Yaibe said. "M-Mike...! It's Y-A-I-B-E." He called out again. Lula turned to Mike, his confused faded away. "Ahh, okay." The Machamp calmly replied. Lula padded closer to him and climbed up on his shoulder, then peeked at what he was doing. "What are you doing Mike?" She curiously asked him. Mike kept working while he replied to Lula. "Well, im making a new window shield to fix you'r window. You wouldn't wan't to be cold when you sleep now do you?"

Lula nodded then jumped down from his shoulder and padded over to Yaibe. "Let's let him work now," She said in a casual tone. "You'r badge will be fixed real soon Yaibe." Lula then started to wonder if Celebi had another message for her, maybe she would tell Lula who Yaibe's guardian would be, Lula was deep in her thought's now. Would it be Manaphy? She always wanted to be a guardian, and what about the pokemon in Team Waterfall? who would get a guardian? Lula shook her head rapidly as she snapped out of her thought's. She smiled to Yaibe, "Wanna have some cookie's? I can make great one's, Salt taught me how to make them" Lula grabbed Yaibe and pulled him towards her room.

She jumped through the Mudkip shaped hole along with Yaibe and stopped in her room. She then slowly padded over to her shelf full of stuff. Lula took a couple of Oran, two Pecha and some Cherry Berrie's. Before she began she turned to the Oshawott. "Do you wanna learn how to make cookies?" Lula asked nicely.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily

'Oh, okay.' said Lily. 'But do you want to help me with searching for my necklace?' asked
    Lily. 'And who are you actually?' she asked. 'I'm Lily, team Waterfall.' she said, and then she continued searching. Lily wasn't very happy since she lost her necklace. Because...well, she lost her necklace, just like she lost Flora and Kai. After a while, she got hungry. She took an apple out of her bag, and ate it. It was delicious. She walked to Jay to ask if he wanted an apple too, but then she stumbled over an stone. She looked at it, and saw something odd written on it in a language she couldn't understand. She completely forgot about the necklace and Jay. While picking it up, she heared something. She held the stone closer to her ear. 'Help....me.....help....' she heared. And...the stone felt like it was alive! Lily quickly put the stone in her bag, and walked to the Sableye. 'Do you want an apple? And do you know someone who...knows things about weird rocks with odd things written on it in a ancient language that say 'Help...me...help' and feel like they are alive?'

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
    Years
  • Jay and Lily were walking in a forest. But Lily and Jay did see an strange stone with a strange language. ''Uhhhhhh......Lily? Are you OK? Your acting strangely..'' Then she returned where the Sableye was and asked something odd about a stone alive? ''Hey Lily, I really have to go and sorry to not be helpful in that search about the necklace. I'm going!'' Then Jay got into the Team Flare base with the map Lily gave to him. It was really helpful. It's the map of all the region of Amidala. He finally got into the Team Flare's base. He entered it, and said: ''Excuse me? There are someone here?'' Jay continues to walk,walk and walk. ''Excuse me! Someone's there?

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Boy Snype was sure popular. This girl seemed to have all sorts of questions for Snype. Seemed fair enough. Being a lone wandering Sableye, he seemed like the kind of Pokemon you'd be curious about. Sableye always looked suspicious after all. Lily seemed to be looking for some kind of necklace... tempting offer, but Snype didn't want to have anyone on his tail when he was just heading back to base. He still wanted to make a good impression.

"I'm Snype. A wanderer mostly. I'm residing here for the time being and often times I don't like to really sit still." Snype said. Snype thought about the stone Lily. He simply shrugged. He didn't really know what exactly it was. Seemed out of the blue for him. He accepted the Apple though and sat down.

"Can't say I've heard of a stone like that. I've traveled alot but never really paid much attention to stones. They don't taste very good compared to Gems. I'm fairly new here so I don't really know anyone who'd know about something like that..." Snype said, munching on the Apple.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Yaibe

Mike was happy to answer Yaibe, giving the sea otter Pokemon a warm feeling. Nice, that's all he wants sometimes. He could tell Mike was a nice guy, even though he didn't look like it. He knew he could trust him. Huh... It seemed Yaibe was starting to grow up a bit more. For now he should let things flow. Lula padded over to Mike's should & started whispering with him. Probably nothing important. She then came back to Yaibe, happy as always. "Let's let him work now," She obliged. She continued further.

"You'r badge will be fixed real soon Yaibe." That was good news, enough for Yaibe. It'll probably take a while though, considering how much of it was broken, or what's left of it at least. Lula suddenly grabbed Yaibe by surprise & took him back outside, then to her room wasn't his little bed in here? Yeah, it was.

Yaibe still didn't say anything yet, letting Lula talk still. "Wanna have some cookie's? I can make great one's, Salt taught me how to make them" Who was Salt? It was probably best not to ask about that...maybe later. He nodded his head to Lula's question. He sat on the floor adjusting his scarf & necklace. "Do you wanna learn how to make cookies?" That came out of nowhere. He's cooked some stuff before, but baking cookies he did not know.

Yaibe jumped to his feet & walked to Lula. "Sure, just one thing." He was reluctant to ask, but he wanted to know so badly. "Who do you suppose my guardian will be?" If only it could be Celebi...

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily

'Well, i'm new here too. And i can't even sit still.' said Lily, and she chased her own tail. 'Can't stop doing that. It's so fun!' yelled Lily in excitement. After ten minutes, Lily stopped. 'Sorry' she said, 'it's...something i usually do when i'm a bit bored. I'm going to search for my necklace a little bit more, okay?' said Lily, and she ran off. After what seemed like two hours, Lily stopped for a while, and sat down. She took the stone out of her bag. 'It's a really weird stone. I'd never know anything about it. I....i'm sleepy.' said Lily and she put the stone back. She found a good place to sleep, and went there. Lily lay down, and tried to sleep. It was warm. And Lily could sleep.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lula already started cutting the Berries with her blade like find on top of her head. She kept nodding making the berry get cut in tiny pieces, it needed to be small so that it would be in the cookies. When she finished cutting one she turned to Yaibe, "Sure, just one thing." The Oshawott stood up. What did he wanna know? If it was needing to wash his hands he needn't to. "Who do you suppose my guardian will be?" Well.... atleast it made more sense than washing hands. Lula gulped, it could be anyone but... the most likely would be Manaphy. Lula padded over to Yaibe and stopped infront of him, her beady like eye's stared at Yaibe. "If I had to take a guess.." Lula began softly. She paused for a moment to think, the only guardians she knew was Celebi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini, Mew, Jirachi, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Keldeo and Meloetta. All friends of Celebi.

Come to think of it it was allot though... but most of them were guardians already. "I would say Manaphy.." Lula looked down, then back up to Yaibe. "She's one of Celebi's closest friends, and isn't a guardian yet. And I think you would like her. She's just like Celebi, except maybe a little more... Uh-- i dunno..." Lula sighed. "So you ready to cook?" Lula raced back over to her berries. One of the berries was cut in Tiny Pieces, as big as a little nut. Before Lula kept cooking, she took a peeled Chestnut and threw it on the ground, which cracked open it's Spiky Shell. It rolled over to Yaibe.

"Can you pick that up please?" She casually asked, trying to ignore any more questions about Guardians. "Once you did that, you can cut the Pecha Berries." Lula smiled at her friend then wen't back to cooking, and started doing the same thing she did to the Oran berry but with the Rwast berry.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily

Lily woke up. It felt great, that short nap. She decided to search some more. 'I have to find my necklace. I can't lose it!' said Lily. 'But i still wonder.... What is that weird stone? I need some help. Well, that's something for later.' she said and searched for a hour. 'Hmm, nothing here. But...wait! Maybe it's underground!' sai Lily and dug beneath here. And then, she saw something she would never expect. A large cave filled with treasure! And her necklace was there too. She also took a few gems, and went up. After she had covered the hole, she marked it and walked happily away. In the base of team Waterfall, she quickly made a fruit salad and ate it. 'Mmm, delicious!' she said, and did something she had to do. Sleep.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Yaibe

Lula was thinking. "If I had to take a guess.." It...it kinda took her a while to answer. "I would say Manaphy.." Manaphy. Sounded like a pretty name. Yaibe wondered who Manaphy could be. "She's one of Celebi's closest friends, and isn't a guardian yet. And I think you would like her. She's just like Celebi, except maybe a little more... Uh-- i dunno..." Uh, that's good enough. Like Celebi... Yaibe was plastered with a smile from knowing how Manaaphy was kinda like. He hoped to see his new guardian soon.

"So you ready to cook?" Lula got his attention back, almost startling the little Oshawott.

"Uh, y-yeah." As she started cooking again, a nut rolled away from Lula & cracked opened in front of Yaibe.

"Can you pick that up please?" Yaibe picked up the cracked nut, handing it to Lula. "Once you did that, you can cut the Pecha Berries." Pecha Berries! Those saved him from poison!

"I got extra!" Yaibe blurted out as he grabbed his bag, took out a couple Pecha Berries, placed them on the desk & started cutting them, with his shell with skill. He could do almost anything with his shell. He didn't wanna think about what it would be like without his shell! He was a master at cutting, so this wasn't new to him. Cutting berries was nothing.

"Um, does Sally know anything about you-know-what?" Yaibe insisted. It came out of nowhere of course. He hoped Lula knew what he was talking about, the whole Regi's & guardian thing.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

Yaibe raced over to Lula and the cutting table, he had brought extra Pecha berries! "Thank's Yaibe! I was running out of Pecha Berries, and now we can also make a few more Pecha cookies." Lula smiled at Yaibe, then kept cutting. Once Lula had finished cutting the Rwast berry, she looked at how Yaibe was doing. He had finished so much! Yaibe was cutting with his Shell, really fast. Just like Salt.... Sighing, Lula nudged another berry more near to her and started to cut it. Salt had taught her so much, "Why did he have to leave..." Lula thought in her mind. Lula's mind flooded with memories, memories of Salt.

Lula could never forget her old, best friend. He never let Lula do anything dangerous without him. Sure he was a little protective but also a great friend..... Lula, once again, got distracted by Yaibe. "Um, does Sally know anything about you-know-what?" He asked. Of course he meant 'Does Sally know about the Regies legend, and Guardians.' Lula stopped cutting, "I-I Don't know.." Did Sally know? Did she have a guardian maybe? Lula started at Yaibe before continuing. "She might know, but I doubt it.... do you think we should tell her?" She asked softly. Yaibe reminded Lula of Salt allot, Salt was a Oshawott too. "Enough about Salt! He's gone now, get over it Lula!" The little Mudkip told herself.

Lula shook her head, hopefully she wasn't in her thought's for to long..... again. "I think we should tell her though, what do you think?" Lula tried to make it seem like she was still on subject. Even though in her head other things were being thought.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily

Lily didn't wake up. She was dreaming. 'Where am i?' she said. 'You are dreaming, little Skitty.' said a friendly voice to her. Lily looked around and saw a Gothitelle. 'Who....are you?' asked Lily. 'I'm Ramena, protector of your dreams.You may have noticed that you don't have any nightmares.' answered the Gothitelle. 'That's right..' said Lily. 'I protect your dreams, and make sure you don't have nightmares. I was sent by Cresselia.' said Ramena. 'Cre..Cresselia? When i was four, my mother told me about Cresselia and other legendary Pokemon....i've always wanted to meet one of them. Could you bring me to Cresselia?' said Lily. 'No. I'm not allowed. If i get caught, i'll get returned to the normal world, but as a little Gothita, with my memory removed. I don't want to risk that. But my task is fulfilled. I have met you. Goodbye.' said Ramena, and Lily woke up. 'Woah. That was a weird dream.' she said, and got back to her usual rescuing.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Yaibe

"I-I Don't know.." Maybe Sally doesn't really know. What kind of friends were they if they didn't tell their friends everything, like to Sally? It didn't feel right... "She might know, but I doubt it.... do you think we should tell her?" That was a tough question. Yaibe stopped cutting the Pecha Berries before continuing. He needs to stay focused. "I think we should tell her though, what do you think?" ...It was a toughie.

Should they tell her? She is the leader, & their friend. But who knows if she has a guardian or not. "I...I think she should at least know about the Regis." That was Yaibe's only answer to Lula.

He continued cutting the rest of the Pecha Berries until there was no more. What would Lula say about Yaibe's answer?

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

Lula had finished cutting the last Rwast berry and began to cut another Oran berry. There was hardly any juice in Oran berries, yet again they were really nice. Lula stopped cutting when Yaibe did. She stared at him and listened to his voice say, "I...I think she should at least know about the Regis." "..." Lula paused for a moment. Maybe it was for the best, and sooner or later Sally would find out or have to be told. Lula sighed of frustration, watching Yaibe as he finished cutting the Pecha berries. Lula sat down, her little tail in the air. "I was thinking that too...." Lula turned her head to look at the door, then back to Yaibe. "What if Sally doesn't believe us?" She managed to finish. Right now Lula just wanted to bake cookies and stop thinking about that. Just another normal day, with no worries.

She got up, all the berries were now cut. Yaibe had cut more berries than her, maybe it was time to change the subject. "You cut them nicely. Let's get them all in a bowl and put them aside, so we can start making the dough." Lula started to use her fin to put all the berries that were in pieces in a pile, then jumped and grabbed a wooden bowl with her mouth and put it down. She then started to put the berries in the bowl but left some for Yaibe. Lula started to run towards the door, as she was running she said. "Can you put in the rest Yaibe, please? Im gonna milk from the Local Miltank in town, be right back!" When Lula looked forward Mike was there with a glass square in his hands, Lula ran into him, which made the glass drop down. It landed down to Lula, but her fin stopped it from breaking. Lula looked up at Mike, the glass still on her fin.

"Hehe, sorry Mike." She apologized. Mike shook his head in amusement, "It's alright Lula. Lucky the glass didn't break. Where are you headed off to?" He asked the little Mudkip. Lula shaked her fin, then looked into her friends eye's. "Im headed off to MooMilka for some Milk, 'cause me and Yaibe and making cookies! You should help us." She finished. "Alright then, i'll see you later then Lula bye." "Bye!" Lula wen't between Mike's legs and ran across the hallway to the town, to go get some Milk from MooMilka the local Miltank. Lula ran out the door and headed for town, after a while she had made it to town. Lula kept running, she saw MooMilka with a family of Caterpie's there. Probably needed milk too. Lula kept going, but then she bumped into someone. "Sorry!" They got up, Lula's eye's closed at she was shaking. "Lula?" The voice said. Lula opened her eye's. "Salt!"

Meanwhile.

Mike has just finished putting the glass for the Window replacement, he had fixed the thin line Lula's fin had made. Mike then walked over to Yaibe. "Here Yaibe, I have something for you." Mike took out a badge from his pocket and handed it over to Yaibe. "You'r badge is all fixed up and it should work now." He smiled at the Oshawott. "Would you like me to keep you company until Lula comes back?" He offered kindly.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

Sally walked over to Lula's room, she peeked through the Lula shaped hole and watched. Yaibe was cooking, and Mike was talking to him.

She looked down at her paw's, then entered the room. "Hi." She said, as she walked over to the two boy's.

"Where's Lula?" Sally asked curiously.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • ((Here is a preview for an NPC/possible charry!))

Yurisa Hayabusa

Yuri smiled as Sally went to Lula's room. But something felt wierd, like she was being watched. "What is this? A dark aura....." No matter. Yuri wondered if Moltres had something to say to her. So, the Flareon went to sleep.

Yuri found herself with Moltres once again. The fire bird said "Yuri, the legends are awakening. The Regi trio. They could destroy Amidala!" Yuri was shocked. Then, Moltres asked "Would you like to come meet the others with me? I will ask Celebi to bring Lula." The Flareon nodded, excited. She was going to meet the other legends!

Once Yuri woke up, she got out of the bed and remembered that the meeting would be at night.

Moltres

Moltres was happy, like Yuri. Then, she went to talk to ONLY Celebi. "Celebi, I believe Lula and Yuri might want to meet the other legendary pokemon. May you please tell Lula? I think it would be good to have the meeting when only Lula and Yuri are awake."

Then, Moltres remembered that Yaibe was getting Manaphy as his guardian. Once she was in Manaphy's area, Moltres said "Celebi and I are going to hold a meeting and bring Lula and Yuri with us. Would you like to bring Yaibe?"

???

A cloaked pokemon walked into town. It's red eyes shone at everyone. The figure looked around and asked "Where is the base of Team Crystal?" A nervous Meowth came over and said "It i-is in th-that dir-r-r-rection." The figure nodded, then ran towards Team Crystal.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: junie, don't forget that Yaibe will get a guardian too. I want him in that meeting with Lula & Yuri too.)

Yaibe

Lula was thinking hard for a moment. "What if Sally doesn't believe us?" She replied. She... Sally had to believe them. Why else wouldn't she? They...they had to give it a shot. "We need to tell her..."

Yaibe finished cutting the berries now, & it seems he cut more than Lula. "You cut them nicely. Let's get them all in a bowl and put them aside, so we can start making the dough." She got a wooden bowl & put some of the cut berries in it, leaving some for Yaibe. "Can you put in the rest Yaibe, please? Im gonna milk from the Local Miltank in town, be right back!" She asked. Perhaps it was best to be left alone & think.

"Ok." & Lula leaves. Yaibe continued putting the berries into the bowl, doing anything that seems right. Where was Sally? She had to be somewhere. As soon as Lula gets back, they better find her. At that moment that got his attention, Mike came in. He put a window back in place...Lula is clumsy. He then gave Yaibe his badge back. "Wow! Thanks!" He took a good look at his badge. Y-A-I-B-E. Spelled correctly. He was smiling at Mike, feeling really happy. He doesn't know him that well, but he was his new friend who is generous!

"Um. Yes, please keep me company." Yaibe answered, placing the badge on himself. He didn't wanna feel lonely, so he wanted company 'til Lula got back. They still needed to find...Sally!

"Sally!" Yaibe rushed over to Sally in the open. "Sally... Do you know what's coming soon?" He had to tell her...now.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

Lula saw him. His dark bluish color, sharp shell and cool whisker's. Was she right that it was Salt? His voice was the same though. "Lula, it's so good to see you again!" Lula backed away a little to have a closer look at Salt. "You look so different." Lula looked up, her mouth open. Then looked back to his eye's. "What happened to you Salt?" "I evolved." Lula blinked. Evolving was a big thing. "I heard it makes you stronger, is that true?" Lula asked. She wasn't very used to having to look up at people, except Mike. It felt good to see her old friend again, but it just wasn't the same.... "Yes Lula. You should try evolve." Salt smiled at her. And Lula smiled back. "You haven't changed a bit Salt." She said, remembering all the good times she had with him as a Oshawott.

"Neither have you, still as clumsy as ever!" Both of the water pokemon laughed. Lula sighed of happiness. "OO-Oo-oo, you should meet my new friends! Right after we get some milk from Moomilka." Lula offered kindly. A bit of Lula's happiness faded away, "Unless... you'r busy or something..." Lula hoped Salt would just say no, she really wanted to make him meet Yaibe, Sally, Yuri, Mike and the other's! "Im so bored I could milk a Milktank!" Lula giggled, that's wat they were gonna do. Except for milking Moomilka. "Okay! Let's go!" Lula grabbed Salt's arm and ran with him really fast together, there was allot of people in town but luckily Salt always made Lula go in the right places so that she wouldn't bang into anyone. "Still as helpful as ever." She thought to herself.

Lula panted as the two stopped, they made it to Moomilka. There was no-one in line for some Milk, but some pokemon seemed to be on there way. "Hi Moomilka!" Moomilka slowly turned to look at Lula. "Remember me?" She asked in a jolly tone. Moomilka thought for a moment. She was a old Miltank, so yea. "Oh I remember you. You'r that Mudkip that banged into my Milk bottles, how could I ever forget you." Lula laughed nervously. That was kinda embarrassing to say infront of Salt. "So what would you youngster's like? One, two or a dozen?"

"A dozen please!"

Back