• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

Drapionmaster

PokeManiac
Years
  • I just bought PMD Red rescue team. I really don't know what it will be like (its in the mail). I've never played anything pokemon that wasn't mainstream (Crystal & Red) so I was wondering, what do you think of it? Was it fun? Did you enjoy it? Comments?

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • Red Rescue Team is a pretty good game. Personally, I loved it, but it gets pretty difficult fairly quickly.

I have a copy and sometimes play the post-game dungeons.

Overall, it's a great game, but it a little fast on difficulty.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I have Red, but didn't finish it. It's pretty much the same as Blue (which I did beat). You should have fun, though. It's very addicting after a while.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I find the pmd games really addictive and it's fun to see which pokemon you'll get from the personality test.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Why would anybody buy RED rescue team? The vastly superior Blue version was out.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • PMD1 (Red and Blue) is just class it's what got me hooked on the series. I agree with previous posts saying it gets hard quick but by the time it's very hard you'll be so addicted that 100 floors seems like nothing =D ~Happy playing

Why would anybody buy RED rescue team? The vastly superior Blue version was out.

First off people might not have a DS. Secondly it's highly debatable which version is better and I personally prefer Red and I own and have completed both.

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
  • While I didn't have a DS at the time, my only option was PMDRed. At first, I kept getting the wrong Pokemon over and over. [I wanted Charmander] After getting the Pokemon I wanted, I went on to play and I found it to be a fun and challenging game. It is fun. I liked it alot and from time to time, I still play it when I want a break from being a Trainer.

-- Overall, it's not a bad purchase. Anyone who likes Pokemon will most likely enjoy the Mystery Dungeon series. :)

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    It has an excellent plot and concept.
    The gameplay may not be quite as good as the original Pokémon games, but no big deal. I assume that the only thing that would be bothersome about it would have to be that most of the rescue missions that you do are very similar and it can get rather repetitive.
    But the parts that deal with the main story are great though. And there will be times in which you will have to strategize and make wise decisions of what you should do.
    Overall, I think it's a pretty decent game.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • The plot was extremely enjoyable, and I liked the various dungeons and missions you get to go on.
    I find it very fun to rescue friends after you have completed the whole game.

ichuesther

The girl with the Charizard.
    Years
  • I have Red! I don't have blue, because when I got the red i didn't have a DS so I just had to stick with Red, which is fine with me.
    Very addicting,
    but I don't play it anymore because I got frustrated.
    I can't freaking get through the ..the.. buried relics? I think that's whats called.
    The one with a bunch of floors that frustrates the [] out of me.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • It's really fun and the graphics are very nice. I like the plot and how it really makes you cry at the end.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Every Mystery Dungeon games(Not just Pokemon ones) was awesome game to me!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    I love it, the storyline is really good but it's a lot harder than PMD2, and it goes by really quickly. <3

Back