• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Starter Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
PMD2 Kit

As i said before i have more... So here they are as attachments but again they are not resized.

Last edited:
Years
Thanks again! Wow!
Yeah these shouldn't be too hard to put in the tileset, as they're pretty small.
Whereas, a whole parallax map to put in a tileset would take ages lol.
Again, thanks for your help!

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
I have an animation capter software if thats any useful for getting some of the sprites you want e.g. attacks, scenes ect.

Years
Hmmm i dunno, could be useful.
I guess i could play them using a script in the game, hmm, if i think of anything i might need it for i'll drop you a PM, thanks :D

UPDATE!
First post updated with yet ANOTHER screenshot!
This time its of the menu, its not completely finished, like i need to add the badge icon and the mapname, but it's getting close ^^

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
By the way are you in need of the portraits of the pokemon that they sometimes have near messages as i do have them.

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
In that case is there anything i can get you?

EDIT: If it does help i have the PMD2 strategy guide which has tons of info on moves and items etc.

Years
Hmmm, the moves would be helpful :D
At the moment, just for Mudkip because he's like the tester pokemon :P
Thanks again for your help!

Years
Just movesets for Pokemon please, as i said im Using Mudkip as a base just to show people what to do with the kit at the moment, but once i've finished all the scripting, i can start to add in all of the moves.

carmaniac

Years
Hey I made a quick support bar for you, it's not the best in the world but it is something lol.
mdstarterkitsupporter2.png

link for support bar.
Spoiler:

Years
Wow thanks guys!
@carmaniac - Its awesome!
@mosssky - Thanks for that, now ive gotta add them all in lol.

I'll update you all with more screenies of the menu features later!

carmaniac

Years
Well I hope to see you succee'd on this project.
Btw your tutorial you posted earlier has helped out alot.

Years
Ah about the scripting?
Glad to know they actually help :P
I'll be writing more as i go on so look out for them, eventually i'm gonna write tutorials all the way up to creating your own menu system, and once you've learnt that, you're away and can script almost anything :P

Also, first post updated with an improved menu shot.

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Im liking the menu! I soon won't notice the difference between it and the real thing!

Unrelated: One of the scripts in your tuts don't work.

Years
Hmmm which one would that be?
I'll need to fix it so other people can actually learn lol.
Thanks for pointing it out.

And i'm just about to start the item screen after i've made another windowskin for it :P

carmaniac

Years
Yeah the tutorial helped me out make windows, only thing I have to work out is making the menu.

Edit:
I did notice one of the scripts didn't work also but I can't remember which one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back