• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Starter Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well i was modelling it on PMD1 to begin with, now i'm doing it on PMD2, so i guess just adding those couple of extra things wont hurt.

Years
Ok, I'm not sure if you need help or if I can ask for help in this but I could help you making a bank and storages, I could also make a link shop for linking moves and remembering moves. Well I'm saying it again I'm not sure if you need help, but I can make those.

Years
Well anything to get the kit out quicker!
I take it you mean by scripting and not by eventing?
Because eventing is good if you're just making a game, but this has to be user friendly so everything has to be done by way of scripting.
But if you could that's be great :D

The only thing you'd be able to do would be the banking system at the moment as i havnt done anything to do with moves yet.

Just drop me a pm and i'll send you the gold syntaxes.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
I would defently use this. I love the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games. I would love to be able to make my own. I'll be watching this until it releases. I'll watch it after that.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
Pokemon ranger starter kit anyone?

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone knew if there is a completed pokemon ranger kit or one in progress?

Years
Not really the topic for it lol, but i dont think so no, sorry :/

Sorry for not updating in a while D: Computer troubles >.<
Well i've been working extra hard on the kit, and i know i've said it before, but a release is imminent!

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
It's nice to see you persisting development of the kit with computer problems.
I'm inpired by your courage of doing so looking forward to seeing whats instore.

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 25, 2012
Nice Starter Kit! Only one Question, will you change the windowskins or you just let them default? Anyway, Nice!

Gigatom~

hackerofdarkness

I have return
Years
Where to get PMD

where can you get the PMD for rpgvx because I need it anyone knows where to find it.And PMD stands for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back