• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Starter Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ok, poeman and Lucarios aura are the last testers :)
    Glad to have you all on board ^^One problem at the moment, i wont be able to do anything on the project until tuesday night as i'm on holiday and i leave tonight, but surely in 3 days the whole world won't lose it's sanity :PI'll be here for the rest of today, but after today, i'll see you all on tuesday :)

Rassalon

Epic One
    Years
  • Im sure that the world won't lose sanity its sanity in just three days! Maybe 2's just enough.... Anyway did you work out the answer to my question i was just wondering i dosn't matter if you havn't.

Years
  • Not at the moment, cos ive just got on the pc after a while cos i've been packing lol.
    But as soon as i get back i'll be right on it :D

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Ouch, I go back to school on wednesday @.@ well i can still test maybe just when my parents arn't home lmao.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    I've always loved this Pokemon Mystery Dungeon so i really hope this turns out cool ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    I only registered to help you... i can get the sprites... what you need???

Years
  • Heh, well at the moment, all i need graphics wise is...well anything you can contribute!
    I have just got back from holiday so work begins again!

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • Yay lol you're back.

*off topic*
    Did ya have a nice holiday?

*back on topic*
    So whats next on the to do list?

Years
  • Unfortunately, it would seem a lot of people :/
    There's like just you, me and mosssky posting in the thread.
    Not that its not great, but some more support would be nice.
    I'm currently working on about 7 projects at the moment so work is still being done, but at a slower rate than before.
    To add to all of this, i might be starting college on monday which will take up a fair amount of my time.
    But anyway, there will still be updates, stay tuned!

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • There'll be more soon you'll see.
    Well good luck if you're going to college I still got another 2 years of school before I do college.
    It is nice though to see you not giving in with this project.(despite the lack of support for something so good)

Years
  • Nice to have some extra support though :) Thanks ^^
    Anyway, at the weekend, I'll mostly be working on the kit, so look forward to some screenies then :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back