• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon! Mystic Dreams

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    This hack seems interesting.
    I just tried the Demo 3, and it's great. I advise you to add more scripts(as in advanced), because there aren't many scripts in the hack.
    but all in all, great hack. :)

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • @Charizardguy: Well, now there's something I haven't tested. It's just because if you faint before healing at a pokemon center, your house is the default healing place, so you're warped back there. Although, in the wall? Hmm... I'll look into it.

@nitercap: Sure. I'll add you in a minute or two.

@gray2345: Thanks! :) I always love to see someone complimenting the hack.

@Tamerhaidar: Well, it's a demo. And demos don't really need to have that much in them. I will assure you, however, that Beta 1 will certainly have some advanced scripts. ;)

@EJames2100: Well, you should check the first post, not me. And, sorry to dissappoint you, no, there is no chance of any one member on this forum being the champion. He's reserved already.

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
  • OMG I almost forgot, Seth-Kun, can you give my character a Growlithe as a stsrter? (And eventually get Houndour/Houndoom in the future)

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    wow nice hack there bro :D ill try the demo 3 :D can i join in the game maybe gym leader? :D water type :D if its ok :D Gudluck to your hack hope you will finish it :D

nitercap

Intense Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010
    thanks seth-kun i just seen the update on who gonna be in the game
    thanks for putting me in it! well gl

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2022
    Hey I would like to be an Island Elder or Gymleader(whichever is cool) called "Nero Chaos" and use Dark Pokemon if possible. Thanks in Advance!+rep

hOuOugIa

Lover Of Water & Ice
    Years
  • I have 2 questions:
    1) do i have to join the team or make something in order to be a gym leader?
    2) do we have to make our own sprites if we are going to be a gym leader?
    i got a little bit confused from what is said in the first post (it's my problem...)

Now I have reread the first post. I understand now.
    Island Elder #7
    User: hOuOugIa
    Name: Andy
    Type: Water or Ice (either of them will work)
    Contact Info- MSN Messenger: it's in my personal info.
    Sprite: my profile picture (bad one... If you want to change it, it's fine with me.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    @Seth-kun: Well, it is more important. Just remember to work on it on your free time, and to always make back-ups. ;D
    Good Luck on your studies...and the hack~

Last edited by a moderator:

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • @kate08: Well, try Google. Just Google "Pokemon FireRed ROM", then download it. Not really much need for an explanation, but ok. That reminds me, I ought to add that to the first post. (You know, for the n00bs.)

Anyways, I'm working on MD right now, remapping Krator Town, and mapping the elder's house there.

OverlordMia

I'm absolutely CRAZY about it!
    Years
  • I really, really love how this looks. I'll have to try it. It's also really nice of your to add the members of PokeCommunity, which brings me to this question, is it alright if I can be in it?

Gym Leader #? (you can choose)
    User: OverlordMia
    Name: Mia
    Type: Flying or Normal
    Contact Info: MSN Messenger- see personal info
    Yahoo IM- see MSN contact
    Sprite: Check my Profile image

Last edited:

Sevre90210

insert title here <----
    Years
  • Awesome hack mate, I've been playing demo 3 ^_^. I'd love to apply for a Gym Leader spot.

Gym Leader: ?#
    Username:Sevre90210
    Name:Sevre
    Type: Ghost or Psychic
    Contact Info: PM me for MSN info.
    Sprite: You decide,I don't mind^^

I look forward to playing the full version!

Back