• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mythic Legends [Beta 3 Finally Released!]

What makes this hack worth playing?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 22, 2017
Is there a way to rename pokemon after already given a nickname in this game? Me friend got a hold of it and caught and renamed a bulbasaur "TURTLEFUCK". I think you get the problem here.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Firstly, I must thank jiangzhengwenjzw for his amazing dynamic flags/vars patch, this fixed patch would not be possible without this.

This hack was the very first hack which uses the legendary pokemon as starters, this makes this hack very unique. However, the creator decided to transform this hack into a fan game and it never come out for real, so this hack seems to be abandoned. This is why I decided to fix it up and get rid of all the gamebreaking glitches to make it much more playable.

The following things are fixed(There are too many of them so I can't list out all of them):
The Pokemon Storage system.
The glitchy tiles in Rovandria Town.
The wrong warp event in Rovandria Tunnel.
The broken person event in the Tower of Elements.
The glitchy trainers who have only one pokemon and battle in 2 on 2 way.
The broken warp event in Clarity Town.
The broken house in Gemburst Town.
The messy event in Everwind Gym.
Some borken events in Everwind Town.
...And so on, there are too many things to be fixed in this hack.

The following things were added:
1.All the special trainers' sprites, backsprites and ows including player, gym leaders, evil team members, rivals and so on.
2.All the unfinished towns/gyms.
3.Legendary Pokemon like Ho-oh, Lugia, Groundon, Kyogre, Celebi, Mew, Deoxys and Mewtwo are catchable.
4.The whole Element Tower, which is similar to the league in official games.

Screenshots:
Pokemon%2BMythic%2BLegends%2BFix.png

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yii7ismavii02p7/Pokemon_Mythic_Legends_Fixed_V3.1.ips/file

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Firstly, I must thank jiangzhengwenjzw for his amazing dynamic flags/vars patch, this fixed patch would not be possible without this.

This hack was the very first hack which uses the legendary pokemon as starters, this makes this hack very unique. However, the creator decided to transform this hack into a fan game and it never come out for real, so this hack seems to be abandoned. This is why I decided to fix it up and get rid of all the gamebreaking glitches to make it much more playable.

The following things are fixed(There are too many of them so I can't list out all of them):

1.All the special trainers' sprites, backsprites and ows including player, gym leaders, evil team members, rivals and so on.
3.Legendary Pokemon like Ho-oh, Lugia, Groundon, Kyogre, Celebi, Mew, Deoxys and Mewtwo are catchable.

Screenshots:

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yii7ismavii02p7/Pokemon_Mythic_Legends_Fixed_V3.1.ips/file

Hacks repairman! You legend! Have you updated the story in this by any chance? I assume it was more than half way done!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Hacks repairman! You legend! Have you updated the story in this by any chance? I assume it was more than half way done!
I only finished the unfinished towns and gyms, the creator did not say anything about what will happen next, so I can't do much to the story.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Are Trade Evolutions changed for this Hack? If so, what are the new Evo requirements?

Yes, most of them evolve by friendship and leveling up, and I just noticed Seadra and Feebas's evolution methods are changed, so I updated the patch for this.

Screenshots:

Download link:

The patch was updated for changing Seadra and Feebas's evolution method, now Seadra evolves at Lv46, Feebas evolves at Lv36, the old link still works:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
I am awfully sorry for posting again, but how many gyms were left to be fixed by you after the original creator cancelled the hack?

There were 5 gyms in the official beta 3, it ended after you get the boat stamp 1, I have made it possible to use the boat stamp 1 to go to the unfinished islands to get the rest of the 3 badges.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Damn hacks repair man you seriously are a legend. Keep up the great work in fixing hacks like you do dude.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hey Hacksrepairman, I encountered an oddity in the battle shop in mineral town. I battled a youngster in the area which requires one badge and he sent out two combuskens, but when I defeated one, the battle ended, Also, I was playing the mining game and I despite spending 15000 pokedollars, the Hiker says I don't have enough gems. Is this an incomplete feature that the creator left undone?

EDIT: Running shoes don't work on route 4, and there is a possible game crashing bug when you battle second arena head in the battle shop when she gives you the quick claw.

EDIT 2: You cannot run around Eeverwind city and an NPC in Everwind park calls it Avian park instead.

EDIT 3: You cannot fly if you are in moonlight town.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Hey Hacksrepairman, I encountered an oddity in the battle shop in mineral town. I battled a youngster in the area which requires one badge and he sent out two combuskens, but when I defeated one, the battle ended, Also, I was playing the mining game and I despite spending 15000 pokedollars, the Hiker says I don't have enough gems. Is this an incomplete feature that the creator left undone?

EDIT: Running shoes don't work on route 4, and there is a possible game crashing bug when you battle second arena head in the battle shop when she gives you the quick claw.

EDIT 2: You cannot run around Eeverwind city and an NPC in Everwind park calls it Avian park instead.

EDIT 3: You cannot fly if you are in moonlight town.
Thank you for telling me about these, all of these are fixed in the updated patch except for the park name thing since I don't know which is the actual name of the park. And you can get HM03 from someone in Amber Town after you get the badge of the Amber Gym. About the mining mini-game, I think you need 10 of the shards to exchange them for a evolutionary stone, it may not be worth it since you can buy the stones later, but that's the only way to get the stones early.

Screenshots:

Download link:

The patch was updated for fixing the following glitches:
You can't use fly in some of the maps.
The game crashes when you press A after you get the reward from the first three Area Leaders in Battle Shop.
Running shoes doesn't work in some of the outdoor maps.
The old link still works:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Thank you for telling me about these, all of these are fixed in the updated patch except for the park name thing since I don't know which is the actual name of the park. And you can get HM03 from someone in Amber Town after you get the badge of the Amber Gym. About the mining mini-game, I think you need 10 of the shards to exchange them for a evolutionary stone, it may not be worth it since you can buy the stones later, but that's the only way to get the stones early.

The patch was updated for fixing the following glitches:
You can't use fly in some of the maps.
The game crashes when you press A after you get the reward from the first three Area Leaders in Battle Shop.
Running shoes doesn't work in some of the outdoor maps.

Thank you so much for replying hacks Repariman! I am currently in Garnet city and received the GS ball. May I know here the pillar to get celebei is? Thank you!

EDIT: The move relearner system in Garnet city shows the link battle score board instead.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Thank you so much for replying hacks Repariman! I am currently in Garnet city and received the GS ball. May I know here the pillar to get celebei is? Thank you!

EDIT: The move relearner system in Garnet city shows the link battle score board instead.
The move relearner thing should be fixed now, and the pillar you mentioned can be found in Everwind Park.

Screenshots:

Download link:

The patch was updated again for fixing the broken move relearner machines in several pokemon centers.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yii7ismavii02p7/Pokemon_Mythic_Legends_Fixed_V3.1.ips/file

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hey Hackrepiarman, so I finished the hack and I thought I'd point out one last issue I came across. In the Pokeballs shop in clear port town, a Safari ball costs zero pokedollars, and you can buy 0 or 1 of them at a time, not 99. Just an oddity.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Hey Hackrepiarman, so I finished the hack and I thought I'd point out one last issue I came across. In the Pokeballs shop in clear port town, a Safari ball costs zero pokedollars, and you can buy 0 or 1 of them at a time, not 99. Just an oddity.

Thanks a lot for telling me about this. Safari Ball should not be available in the market, I have removed it from the market and updated the patch again.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 18, 2020
Thanks hacksrepairman for completing this iam stuck in icicle cave aftet 4th badge cannot find a way to get through using escape rope transport me to where hm fly is i got whited out to get out of icicle cave still cannot find where to go

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Thank you for working on this game hacksrepairman. I really appreciate your efforts.

For some reason after I found Mewtwo the game crashes every time I try to use Fly out of battle. Would you know what this is about? Also, is there any way to catch Meditite, Heracross or Trapinch?

Thanks hacksrepairman for completing this iam stuck in icicle cave aftet 4th badge cannot find a way to get through using escape rope transport me to where hm fly is i got whited out to get out of icicle cave still cannot find where to go

It's possible to get through the ice cave. Keep trying different holes to fall into. It took me awhile to figure it out. Save states are your friend.

Back