• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mythic Legends [Beta 3 Finally Released!]

What makes this hack worth playing?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Thank you for working on this game hacksrepairman. I really appreciate your efforts.

For some reason after I found Mewtwo the game crashes every time I try to use Fly out of battle. Would you know what this is about? Also, is there any way to catch Meditite, Heracross or Trapinch?

It's possible to get through the ice cave. Keep trying different holes to fall into. It took me awhile to figure it out. Save states are your friend.

same issue I have, after catching Mewtwo, I can use fly anymore
Those Pokemon weren't catchable in the previous patch excpet for Trapinch, which can be found in the Route 6 part of the Rockslide Cave, now Meditate and Heracross can be found in this newest patch, Meditate can be found on Route 8, Heracross can be found around Lake Saint. And I did some changes to fix the fly glitch, I think it is fixed now.

Firstly, I must thank jiangzhengwenjzw for his amazing dynamic flags/vars patch, this fixed patch would not be possible without this.

This hack was the very first hack which uses the legendary pokemon as starters, this makes this hack very unique. However, the creator decided to transform this hack into a fan game and it never come out for real, so this hack seems to be abandoned. This is why I decided to fix it up and get rid of all the gamebreaking glitches to make it much more playable.

The following things are fixed(There are too many of them so I can't list out all of them):
The Pokemon Storage system.
The glitchy tiles in Rovandria Town.
The wrong warp event in Rovandria Tunnel.
The broken person event in the Tower of Elements.
The glitchy trainers who have only one pokemon and battle in 2 on 2 way.
The broken warp event in Clarity Town.
The broken house in Gemburst Town.
The messy event in Everwind Gym.
Some borken events in Everwind Town.
...And so on, there are too many things to be fixed in this hack.

The following things were added:
1.All the special trainers' sprites, backsprites and ows including player, gym leaders, evil team members, rivals and so on.
2.All the unfinished towns/gyms.
3.Legendary Pokemon like Ho-oh, Lugia, Groundon, Kyogre, Celebi, Mew, Deoxys and Mewtwo are catchable.
4.The whole Element Tower, which is similar to the league in official games.

Screenshots:
Pokemon%2BMythic%2BLegends%2BFix.png

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yii7ismavii02p7/Pokemon_Mythic_Legends_Fixed_V3.1.ips/file

The patch was updated for fixing the following stuff:
Fixed the glitchy wild encounter in Gemburst cave.
(Hopefully) fixed the glitchh which breaks Fly after the Mewtwo encounter.
Added several new wild pokemon.

The old link still works:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yii7ismavii02p7/Pokemon_Mythic_Legends_Fixed_V3.1.ips/file

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Thank you for the update hacksrepairman. I look forward to revisiting the hack when I get the chance.

Years
ok i just checked the first page and it seems interesting, can i find the game somewhere> cause the links doesnt seem to work

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2021
Looks interesting. Please add more info like progress of completion of game (till what gym/ percentage) and what pokemon are available in the game nd their evolutions.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 11, 2021
Trying to find Bulbasaur in the forest...is there a certain area where to find it?

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
How does trade evolutions work in this?

From what I can gather, it depends on the Pokemon. (Seems that only Gens 1 through 3 are included in this game.)

Graveler, Kadabra, Machoke, and Haunter evolve once their happiness is maxed. Most of the Gen 2 Pokemon evolutions and Feebas>Milotic who all evolve when traded with an item now evolve at predetermined Levels Ups. (Onix evolves at 35, for example.) The exception seems to be the King's Rock Pokemon, who need to be exposed to a Moon Stone instead. And Clamperl's evolutions are tied to the Sun and Moon Stones now.

I think that covers all of 'em.

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 28, 2023
Hi, Thanks HacksRepairman for the update!
Is this game also completed?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Is there aphys/spec split? I cant readilly tell but it appears at least Bite is a physical attack if not mistaken

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
sorry for the double post but trying to deposit pokkemon via storage box crashes the game

Back