• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    OK, a few questions:
    When does Onix evolve?
    When does Genesect learn a Steel-type move?
    When does Type:Null evolve?

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Soooo... i should first play mega power, or can i start from this?

Play Victory Fire, then Resolute, then Mega Power, then this. They're all games in the same series made by the same guy. Each new game spoils some stuff in the previous game so I would play them in order. They're all excellent quality games. All have the P/S Split, Gen 4 and 5 moves, strategic changes to movesets for most Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen today
    @Roni

This is false. It completely depends on whether the creator replaced/repointed pokemon data etc.

Looks like some new gen pokemon are present, so I doubt those cheats will work.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    I enjoy very much your games cause they are so different from the classic story. Keep it up!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2023
    Just playing this right now, how can I evolve onix to steelix?
    And for other pokemons also who evolves via trades and other methods? Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Just playing this right now, how can I evolve onix to steelix?
    And for other pokemons also who evolves via trades and other methods? Thanks

Onix evolves at Level 35. For the others, it's usually by Level, though some might require an Evolution Stone.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2022
    Hello everyone,

How do you use the extreminite with lopunny? I see the mega stone icon come up when I go to choose a move, but how do I select it to make it evolve again?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hello everyone,

How do you use the extreminite with lopunny? I see the mega stone icon come up when I go to choose a move, but how do I select it to make it evolve again?

You need to press start while choosing a move to mega evolve.

Back