• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
  • I have a small question. The last time I played the original trilogy was ages ago and I was wondering if I need to replay them in order to understand what's going on the in this fourth installment? If I have to, is there a synposis that's available to resd for the other three hacks? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I have a small question. The last time I played the original trilogy was ages ago and I was wondering if I need to replay them in order to understand what's going on the in this fourth installment? If I have to, is there a synposis that's available to resd for the other three hacks? Thanks!
    If you don't want to play those, then you don't have to, but of course, if you want to make it easier to understand the story, then I recommend you to play through Mega Power(Do make sure to finish the Lande storyline, the truth will only be told after that). But still, you don't really have to do that. It's not necessary.

There are so many skills in this game. If you wish to explore the whole region, then you have to learn every single skill. For those who want to know how to find the skills, I prepared this:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ensso0otvb7vc0/Pokemon_Nameless_Skills.txt/file
    In this Demo, you can learn all the skills except for Craft Lv3, which will be available in the future betas.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    I always like this strong lady in Resolute, she can just help without reasons.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2019
    Hey, can someone tell me how to patch the file into the FireRed file so that I can play it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2020
    Hey loved your previous hacks and hope this one can go far.
    Are you going to add indicators for the physical special split and also possibly the red blue colours on the stats due to nature's would make it a nice touch.
    Also certain moves like tackle etc would be awesome if u could update them to their gen 7 states like nobody wants a 35 dmge tackle anymore

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2020
    Also occasional bugs with the level indicator on encounters.
    Also with all the skills you get is there anyway you could put them all into a single item where can you access and look at them would make the key items look way less messy that way.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is mega evolution inside or out side battle like in mega power?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2022
    I really want to play this hack but can't find a safe 1.0 rom for fire red. does anyone know where i could find one?

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I'mma let you know I found a bug. I can't use the Alolan Ore to evolve Exeggcute, Cubone or Pikachu even the game said I can.

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    The beta version was released on 13/10/2019, in the beta version, Cyenn and Western Tyron are completed. The story ends after Chronya becomes the Tyron Master. You can still use the old save file, but you MUSTN'T save in Chronya's house.
    Some screenshots:
    ddi6wjs-bb7ecbb3-972a-4d2a-8eea-1cf8f95e17ac.png

Download link(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/yne7w2f0la61d95/Pokemon_Nameless_Beta_Version.ips/file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2020
    I played one of your former hacks and the story was quite good. What keeps me from playing further of your hacks is the severe lack of newer attacks, p/s split and the constant shouting. Tbh I dont know why u dont just use one of the good rom bases/the new engine recently released. Well, just my two cents, your hack, your decisions.

Back