• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    There is a p s split, in all of his hacks. It just isnt obvious. My axew's dragon claw one hit koed a blissy in victory fire

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I played one of your former hacks and the story was quite good. What keeps me from playing further of your hacks is the severe lack of newer attacks, p/s split and the constant shouting. Tbh I dont know why u dont just use one of the good rom bases/the new engine recently released. Well, just my two cents, your hack, your decisions.

The p/s split thing is in all the hacks I have made. However, the previous games don't tell you the category of the moves. But I have changed that in this one, if you have a look at the introduction of the moves in this hack, then you'll see it tells you the category of the move. It's true that this is not as obvious as the icons, but I think it is still useful.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I was looking forward for this for a few months now and will be trying it out immediately. Thanks for all the hard work!

Edit: I think I already ran into a problem. I'm at the very start of the game in the base of the bad guys on Matar Island. I was told to find a key for a door, but I can't find it anywhere.
    In a Youtube playthrough I saw that the key is supposed to be behind the picture in the commanders room. But I don't get any key when clicking the picture...

Edit2: Nevermind, found the key under a notebook.

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I have found some glitches and fixed those, the following things are fixed:
    The money textbox won't disappear even if you choose to not to make an Amulet Coin out of the money.
    Making Exp. Shares won't make you lose the material you used.
    I have changed the material of making a Rare Candy, you can use two Revives and three Lum Berries to make one.
    The material of making an Exp. Share was changed as well, you no longer need to use a Star Piece, you need a Sun Stone instead.

The download link is here:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/yne7w2f0la61d95/Pokemon_Nameless_Beta_Version.ips/file

Years
  • Does the protagonist of this hack rom will grow up?At first she was just a child.Or can player switch protagonist?If so, it's very interesting, or not, it's fun too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    I love your hacks, 1158! I'm so excited that you're making a new one, and it's really fun and really different :) Keep up the good hacking!! I may have to restart Mega Power though, cuz I ran into a problem that prevents me from progressing further >_< but otherwise, it's really awesome!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hey I'd like to try your hack. To be clear, will the current 1.0 beta be compatible with the final version?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2020
    Hi! I got pretty far and really enjoyed the player based skills, choice of roster, and open-world-ish progression. I'd just like to report a couple bugs that halted my progress

In the Peacock Path Cave after diving
    Spoiler:
    the return dive spits me out in the same cave, meaning I'm unable to exit the dive, softlocking my game.
    I randomly lost my archery skill and somehow had both swim 1 and swim 3 in my inventory
    I kept on getting Bad Eggs crop up in my box, causing the occasional crash when managing Pokemon.

Thanks for all your hard work! I'll happily do another pass on the next patch.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hey I'd like to try your hack. To be clear, will the current 1.0 beta be compatible with the final version?
    Yes, it will. Keeping the older save file safe is always a important thing to me.

Hi! I got pretty far and really enjoyed the player based skills, choice of roster, and open-world-ish progression. I'd just like to report a couple bugs that halted my progress

In the Peacock Path Cave after diving
    Spoiler:
    the return dive spits me out in the same cave, meaning I'm unable to exit the dive, softlocking my game.
    I randomly lost my archery skill and somehow had both swim 1 and swim 3 in my inventory
    I kept on getting Bad Eggs crop up in my box, causing the occasional crash when managing Pokemon.

Thanks for all your hard work! I'll happily do another pass on the next patch.
    Thank you very much for telling me about these, now I have fixed all the glitches you mentioned.
    It's still the old link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/yne7w2f0la61d95/Pokemon_Nameless_Beta_Version.ips/file

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • hey wind1158 are you making another hack after this one and is there going to be another region in this game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2020
    Thank you very much for telling me about these, now I have fixed all the glitches you mentioned.

Holy cow. I don't fix bugs for my JOB that fast. You are one dedicated person. How do I upgrade the game version while maintaining my save?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2022
    Bad eggs appear (or turn Pokemon into bad eggs) in boxes everytime I use Surf. Hope you can fix this bug soon!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2020
    Hey 1158 I just wanted to tell you how much I love your hacks, Pokemon Resolute and Victory Fire are such great games and I love your work! Can't wait for the newest installment!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Holy cow. I don't fix bugs for my JOB that fast. You are one dedicated person. How do I upgrade the game version while maintaining my save?
    Firstly, you make a copy of your saved file, then you rename the patched rom to the older one's name and replace it. By the way, since you have encountered these glitches, there's no way I can remove the bad eggs for you, and you must challenge Yoshtsune, the defender of Nashira to upgrade your Archery to fix the disappeared Archery skill.

hey wind1158 are you making another hack after this one and is there going to be another region in this game?
    Lande Region will be available in this game. But it will be slightly different from how it's like in Mega Power, there'll be fewer events(about one or two events) and different gym leaders.

Bad eggs appear (or turn Pokemon into bad eggs) in boxes everytime I use Surf. Hope you can fix this bug soon!
    I did something, and hopefully I have fixed that, however, there's no way I can get rid of the existing bad eggs, sorry.

Hey 1158 I just wanted to tell you how much I love your hacks, Pokemon Resolute and Victory Fire are such great games and I love your work! Can't wait for the newest installment!!
    Thanks a lot.

Sorry to bump in this late, but does the latest beta cover they complete main story? Thank you!
    The main storyline is almost complete except for one or two events. These events will be done when Lande Region is finished.

I have added some Pokemon from Galar these days, it's not that easy to make all these sprites, but still, I did it. I have added about 20 kinds of Galarian Pokemon, all of these 20 Pokemon should be obtainable except Zamazenta, since it will be available in the completed version. The truth is, I've wanted to simply release the complete version when it's done, but I have discovered several gamebreaking glitches, so I must release this earlier.
    This new beta contains all Sevii Islands and two towns of Lande. The Battle Department on Spiral Island is not done yet. I still need more time to have all these things done, here are some screenshots:
    Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Here's the download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/osicidybm3efi9c/Pokemon_Nameless_Beta2.ips/file

Last edited:

Trainer Krow

Edgy Trainer
    Years
  • Continue your amazing work! I played this today and I actually enjoyed the gameplay and the story is also interesting, looking forward into the game more.

Back