• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Hey!
    I am really enjoying the game but I just ran into a bug that kills it and stops my progress.
    I got to Mt. Antares and after exiting at the top, I can go up any of the stairs. I then tried to use birdcall to fly to another city and after going into the pokemon center to heal, I went out and the sprite was messed up.

I then tried using birdcall again and the sprite changed and the game froze.

Anyone else had this issue?

Attachments

• Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)
      Bug.JPG
      54.7 KB · Views: 5
    • Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)
      Bug2.JPG
      51.5 KB · Views: 4

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I wondered since Mega Power and now on Nameless once again, are there any plan to make a game on Valo region? I wondered the same thing about Ivara back in the day and the Ivara was on Mega Power, so I wonder if you have plans for Valo?

For now, I can't say too much about that, because I'm not sure if I still have the time to do that.

Hello, would anyone be able to help me with a glitch that has happened to me in the 3.40 version? Lemme know if you could help.

If possible, please tell me more about the glitch.

Hey!
    I am really enjoying the game but I just ran into a bug that kills it and stops my progress.
    I got to Mt. Antares and after exiting at the top, I can go up any of the stairs. I then tried to use birdcall to fly to another city and after going into the pokemon center to heal, I went out and the sprite was messed up.

Thank you for reporting, and I have fixed the Mt. Antares thing in the new patch, as for the fly thing, I think I need more time to find out how it happened since I still haven't found anything which can cause that problem.

The patch was updated for fixing the glitch which makes it impossible to access the top of Mt. Antares.
    Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/wztlr8n1by4og5p/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.42_Fixed.rar/file

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    Hello there ! I am using the 2nd last patch (3.41) on a fire red 1.0 rom on myboy. 5 hours into the game, i got lots of bad eggs in my pc. How do i safely remove the bad eggs and how do i ensure this doesnt happen again? I havent touched the egg. Havent used any cheats.

Last edited:

Deep in the forest ....

....there is a big sceptile....
    Years
  • The pokeball cointains a rare candy on floor 1 of the tower on euchema path can be taken unlimited times(that is not good)
    There was a fisherman in a house in Belladonna town, when I talked to him in any direction,he did not turn or move
    The sign in lycoris town(the town of souls) says nonsense words
    A tombstone near a cool trainer(man) in lycoris gym does not have the same gold color likes others
    (Sorry for my bad English)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2021
    Hey!

EDIT: Quoting this because yes, I got the same issue and game is kill. Im guessing this individual saves more often meaning they are closer to the apparent 'bird transformation' that bricks the game - I didn't save for a play session of 3 hours so when I reset the game had only been behaving that way for a couple of hours. Read on for original message, which does in fact correspond with quoted post:

If you use speed up toggle function it will eventually mess up the character sprites on your save file, which can cause freezes - found this out after playing a long time noticing it happening ignoring it, then suddenly I leave a building and I'm the flight animation sprite and the game is DOA. Set me back like 3 irl hours - could be something to look into

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hello there ! I am using the 2nd last patch (3.41) on a fire red 1.0 rom on myboy. 5 hours into the game, i got lots of bad eggs in my pc. How do i safely remove the bad eggs and how do i ensure this doesnt happen again? I havent touched the egg. Havent used any cheats.
    That's strange. I don't remember there is anything which can cause this. Maybe I'll look into it later.

The pokeball cointains a rare candy on floor 1 of the tower on euchema path can be taken unlimited times(that is not good)
    There was a fisherman in a house in Belladonna town, when I talked to him in any direction,he did not turn or move
    The sign in lycoris town(the town of souls) says nonsense words
    A tombstone near a cool trainer(man) in lycoris gym does not have the same gold color likes others
    (Sorry for my bad English)

Thank you so much, I have fixed the glitches you mentioned excpet for the tombstone one since that is not really a glitch.

EDIT: Quoting this because yes, I got the same issue and game is kill. Im guessing this individual saves more often meaning they are closer to the apparent 'bird transformation' that bricks the game - I didn't save for a play session of 3 hours so when I reset the game had only been behaving that way for a couple of hours. Read on for original message, which does in fact correspond with quoted post:

If you use speed up toggle function it will eventually mess up the character sprites on your save file, which can cause freezes - found this out after playing a long time noticing it happening ignoring it, then suddenly I leave a building and I'm the flight animation sprite and the game is DOA. Set me back like 3 irl hours - could be something to look into

Now I know how this happened, it is possible that the outdoor area of Mt. Antares is treated like a indoor area in the game, and the birdcall skill I made doesn't forbid you to use that skill indoors. That glitch happens when you use Fly indoors, so I have changed that map of Mt. Antares a little bit to make it an outdoor area, so it shouldn't happen again on Mt. Antares. However, I still haven't found the way to make birdcall useless indoors, so please don't try to use this skill indoors.

Beta 3.43 was released for fixing some minor glitches.
    Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/yqvfve4jyplaqzd/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.43_Fixed.rar/file

P. S. I'm aware that the skill birdcall will be dangerous if you use it in the indoor areas, and Mt. Antares was mistakenly set to be a indoor area, the Mt. Antares glitch should be fixed now, but the skill itself can still be used indoors, so please don't try to use this skill indoors.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Thank you for fixing things! Still looks like I will have to restart the game though because my save files are all messed up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    Hey so I'm seeing that you're almost updating the patch everyday, which is definitely not a bad thing. But I was wondering how far is it going to go? I'm actually playing on the v3.40 right now and now you got 3.43 out lol. How much more till it actually gets completed altogether?

P.S.: Love your hacks. Possibly the best ever.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    Are there any android users here and if so what emulators are u using?i dont wanna go thru all that capturing so i need a sav file

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    Bad eggs happen even with the latest patch on my boy.plz help! One thing, im fastforwarding at 16×. Is that why?

pikachubuneary

Aoi-chan/Cabziiechuu
    Years
  • I just recently played this game and so far i am enjoying it! It's really good! I just have one question, my Type: Null has evolved into Silvally, can you change Silvally's type in this game? I was hoping to change it to Fire type if possible.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    hi, this is one of the best hacks ive played in a while
    i had a question
    does the zigzagoon encountered at izar path evolve into obstagoon ?
    thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    I can't get swimmer lvl 2 , I won against another defender lv 4 than Jill , and i can't find her around zosma arena . any solutions ??

Back