• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    i am waiting for your response guys i want to finish this game as soon as possible😀

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    @opkingler

Just be patient and stop spamming please.

It's very likely that people just have no idea. Are you sure that Double-Edge is even given as a TM in this game? And why would you specifically need it to be able to finish the game?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    Maybe someone can teach double edge in some cave or something that's why I was asking .

Tonikill1

Skadooosh~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    I keep getting the file corrupted message idk why. I patched it with firered v1.0, and even tried on 1636 Fire red squirrels to see if it worked, no luck.
    I even got the message saying file patch is successful on both firered roms

Thanks for helping

Years
  • I keep getting the file corrupted message idk why. I patched it with firered v1.0, and even tried on 1636 Fire red squirrels to see if it worked, no luck.
    I even got the message saying file patch is successful on both firered roms

Thanks for helping

If patching doesn't work for you, try downloading the game from another site like GBAhacks

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Hello, I really love the elekid line and I want to use an electivire for the Cyenn region tournament, I looked up 8n a site but no elekid to be found?? Is elekid available?? Are all starters available??

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2022
    So I'm not sure if this will get a reply, but I've found a bug. When defending at the Lvl 2 tier in the tournament areas. When you beat Swimmer♀ Kay who is the first challenger when Defending at the Lvl 2 tier. She starts to walk away, and then the game freezes. You can even see her just standing still. You can't open anything, and the only way to unfreeze it is to reset.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    hi- so uhmm
    i have a problem i still play version 3,2 i can not update if i try my game resets i tried to patch my already patched file . i have to start again .

what did i wrong

NorseTLoki

Eilreicht Bass
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is this complete or does it reach a certain point in the game? Which point is it if so?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Is this complete or does it reach a certain point in the game? Which point is it if so?

From the OP that you should've checked as the first step:

"Progress:
    The whole game is complete.

This is the complete version of this hack, but there will be updates for fixing the glitches."

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I did check but must have skipped it.

Searching for "Progress", "Beta" or "Alpha" on the threads you are visiting can help you on future occasions. These are the keywords that are mainly used for showing the current state of the ROM hacks 👍

NorseTLoki

Eilreicht Bass
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Searching for "Progress", "Beta" or "Alpha" on the threads you are visiting can help you on future occasions. These are the keywords that are mainly used for showing the current state of the ROM hacks 👍

I'm aware. This isn't new to me. Like I said, I must have skipped it when I was going through the main post.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2022
    I'm trying to download this but I can't seem to open the file. I'm on an android device

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    This should be the last major update of this hack. Here are the changes:
    This update mainly upgrades the craft system. More items can be crafted now, and you can get a toolkit for making Poke Balls in the depth of Alya Cave, with this toolkit, you will be able to make Poke Balls. And once you get both Craft Lv3 and the toolkit, you can go to Whitewave City to finish a sidequest so that you can get the tools for making Master Balls.
    Girafarig, Farigiraf, Hisuian Zorua, Zoroark, Decidueye are added.
    Many Pokemon sprites are redone.
    Bugfix, mainly for fixing Magnezone's wrong sprites and base stats.
    Some sprites for Chronya like backsprite and end credit sprites are redone.

Screenshots:
    Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Download link for fixed Beta 4.10(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/szvbfyg9i899egc/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta4.10+Fixed.rar/file

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    problems I couldn't solve before and the data of new Pokemon from Scarlet/Violet was out, I decided to do a bit m
    Look my Farigiraf Front Sprite :D
    Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)
    That's a cool sprite indeed. Actually, I also have updated the sprite I used when I added another Pokemon, I could have used this one if I saw this earlier and asked you about if I could use it. Thanks so much for showing me it anyways.

The game was updated once again with many new things. I know the last one was supposed to be the last major update, but after I fixed someore changes to make an actual last major update, here are the changes:
    Farigiraf's base stats and movepool were changed according to the leaked data of Scarlet/Violet.
    New TMs, now this game have 58 TMs, you can get the new ones from some sidequests added in the new version or directly get them from someone.
    The new TMs can be found in Etamin City, Marfik City, Crystal Village, Skylight Village, Caph Island and Hibiscus Path.
    An egg hatcher was added, which can be accessed after finishing a sidequest in Brightlight City, this sidequest will only be available after you get the tools for making Master Balls.
    Pandroa became a new rival of Western Tyron/Lande, she has three new battls and several new events related to her. She can still be battled in the old save files, but the order of when you start the events may make the story a bit inconsistent. It's recommended to meet her in Rose Town-Skylight Tunnel-Hibiscus Path-Ceratoides Town, her event in Skylight Village is a sidequest, so that won't affect the story too much.
    Koraidon was added, it can only be unlocked in Miscanthus Town after a sidequest.
    Screenshots:

Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/m2pd7zhvre4jnjt/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta4.11+Fixed.rar/file

Back