• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Nature Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
  • that is a good video but whats wrong with the boy sprite.
    anyway good luck on this hack
    and good luck on your school work lol

Thanks, ^^

Well the "wrong" with the boy sprite is that I used a totally
    different pallette than the original "Hero OW pallette" of Ruby, and I haven't
    made the 0_7 and 0_8 yet.
    That way the unedited sprites get really glitchy, xD

Well I'm glad you liked it ^^

//44tim44

EDIT: Oh, and yeah school worked out great
    I got an A for my Math test ^^

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Hi everyone,
    I know I haven't updated much lately
    but I've been busy with school...

And as compensation:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVsLaJ4y_mw

//44tim44

I like the script, but why there's still a part where Wally speaks his outdated

text? And the backsprite is wrong too! Where's the music? Why there's Lucus' in the end of the script?

But that is the most important

part in the hack, I'm just pointing out.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
    Years
  • I like the script, but why there's still a part where Wally speaks his outdated

text? And the backsprite is wrong too! Where's the music? Why there's Lucus' in the end of the script?

But that is the most important

part in the hack, I'm just pointing out.

xD, well about all that...
    I haven't mapped or edited any graphics lately,
    so I can't post really interesting screenshots, so I made
    an unfinished video...

Lucas-"2", in the end is there because the
    "Male/Female" Flag wasn't set, since I've changed the
    start map...

Backsprite.... Lazyness? xD

Text: Haven't downloaded Advance map since
    I re-installed my Computer...
    And music... I haven't chose one for the map yet xD

I hope that answers your questions prince112 ;)

//44tim44

Jaymond

Rattata Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2011
    It looks really good, the maps are quite interesting. They're different and thats good.
    Keep up the good work

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Great hack you have there.
    The video script is nice, I like the concept.
    If you want any help in scripting, ask me.
    Well, Good luck.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • great idea (at least the part you posted) although if you ARE hacking ruby, and find a way to get rid of the truck scene, please make a post in another place telling how you did it. I hope you don't give up like a lot of hackers, (the r/b/y hackers usually gave up because the data was cluttered, the emerald hackers usually gave up because of the lack of free space, although they WERE warned before hand, and all the "3rd" games in a gen had less free space)

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
    Years
  • Your talent is clearly shown in your titlescreen, but are you capable of scripting? Even if you are getting a team later, you, as the leader, should be able to script, if even just mediocre scripts (although experienced scripting would be recommended, of course).
    Obviously though, this hack is on the right track (teehee!). Oh and nice palettes.

@Poddish : the truck event can be removed if you use SMCA (Start Map Chooser Advance) and deleting the event. Obviously, though, you wouldn't be able to start in the truck.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Your talent is clearly shown in your titlescreen, but are you capable of scripting? Even if you are getting a team later, you, as the leader, should be able to script, if even just mediocre scripts (although experienced scripting would be recommended, of course).
    Obviously though, this hack is on the right track (teehee!). Oh and nice palettes.

@Poddish : the truck event can be removed if you use SMCA (Start Map Chooser Advance) and deleting the event. Obviously, though, you wouldn't be able to start in the truck.
    Err...No. You have to do ASM, to remove the truck animation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back