• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAMMER

Big Boy
Years
  • Err... guys I'm not sure if darth wants any more hunt ideas. I can't really speak for him but I'm pretty sure the hunts he has already are already enough. The game isn't solely about the hunts you know, they are just a fun side-story to amuse you.

yeah probably but i put up attacks too so idk whatever he wants to do is his choice

Years
  • there's a new hunt request(obvious,if you are absolutely "according"(i'm italian,i don't remember how can i tell"d'accordo")....

~FIRE/ELECTRIC~
    HUNT NAME: MAGMA PIKACHU,THE HOT MOUSE
    REWARD:3500$,max repel(x5),light ball.
    i'm seaching for pokemon in a patch,and i see a red pokemon,but that pokemon is too small to be a fire pokemon!when i go to find it,i see a red pikachu.it used flametrowher to burned me!i haven't see first a pikachu ho can use fire types moves!please,catch it first it burn the forest!

i don't have a sprite of pikachu...i make it soon as possible,ok?and for raichu too.

Seriously?!? Quit calling every game a hack! It is a GAME not a hack.
    i call it in the manner i want!for me is a HACK ROM!clear?and now don't bother me!!!!!!!!!!

images

sorry....it's the only i can do...raichu is out of my experience......
    oh...i forgot the moves.....
    thunder flame:a thunder sorrounded by flame attac the enemy.
    power:90
    accuracy:100
    special effect:10%possibility of burn,25%of possibility to paralized
    special attack,15 pp.

flame tail:the tail of the pokemon was sorrounded by flame and your pokemon strike the enemy with that.
    power:85
    accuracy:75
    special effect:20% of possibility to burn the enenmy
    physical attack,15 pp.

thunder jolt:a thunder really strong,more strong of a normal thunder.....
    power:100
    accuracy:70
    specila effect:20% of possibility to paralize the enemy,probably critical hit.
    special attack,5 pp.

Last edited:

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    there's a new hunt request(obvious,if you are absolutely "according"(i'm italian,i don't remember how can i tell"d'accordo")....

~FIRE/ELECTRIC~
    HUNT NAME: MAGMA PIKACHU,THE HOT MOUSE
    REWARD:3500$,max repel(x5),light ball.
    i'm seaching for pokemon in a patch,and i see a red pokemon,but that pokemon is too small to be a fire pokemon!when i go to find it,i see a red pikachu.it used flametrowher to burned me!i haven't see first a pikachu ho can use fire types moves!please,catch it first it burn the forest!

i don't have a sprite of pikachu...i make it soon as possible,ok?and for raichu too.

i call it in the manner i want!for me is a HACK ROM!clear?and now don't bother me!!!!!!!!!!

images

sorry....it's the only i can do...raichu is out of my experience......
    oh...i forgot the moves.....
    thunder flame:a thunder sorrounded by flame attac the enemy.
    power:100
    accuracy:100
    special effect:10%possibility of burn,25%of possibility to paralized
    special attack,15 pp.

flame tail:the tail of the pokemon was sorrounded by flame and your pokemon strike the enemy with that.
    power:110
    accuracy:75
    special effect:20% of possibility to burn the enenmy
    physical attack,15 pp.

thunder jolt:a thunder really strong,more strong of a normal thunder.....
    power:130
    accuracy:70
    specila effect:20% of possibility to paralize the enemy,probably critical hit.
    special attack,5 pp.

magma shield:the body of the pokemon was sorrounded by magma.the pokemon was protecto for 1 turn.
    power:-
    accuracy:90
    Once again start at the first form so it would be a Pichu.
    Again these moves are way too powerful to use.
    Three I would personally change the stance of the pichu from the D/P stance make sure you shoe that it is a fire type, like have it breathing fire etc, not just have groudon markings

Years
  • ....sprry....for the moves i can change its...but that is the beautiful sprite i have....and....why pichu?i can't do it.......pikachu is the only pokemon i have do....really sorry....now it's okay?but for pichu i can't do anything....

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    ....sprry....for the moves i can change its...but that is the beautiful sprite i have....and....why pichu?i can't do it.......pikachu is the only pokemon i have do....really sorry....now it's okay?but for pichu i can't do anything....
    Well one going back I dont see any hunt pokemon that start on a middle evolution and you can do plenty with pichu if you want ill sprite your hunt for you.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Hey I see people kept the conversation going while I was gone:)
    I love everyones Ideas so far

Been up to school and stuff but I have been remakin the pokemon sprites a bit check em out

100terraregionpokemonby.png

Velocyclo is unfinished

Ok two things on this:
    1st your hunt: Good idea but if you're going to submit a sprite don't just change the colors put it in another pose or change it from fire to ooze or whatever it takes something like that to get recognized.
    2nd your moves: cool they are all good ideas just too powerful and in my opinion supernova should be a cosmic type self-destruct and hypernova (yes it exists) should be a cosmic type explosion, in my opinion.
    You owned those attacks I will start making them now. I love em
    THX HAMMER GOOD IDEAS

Last edited:

HAMMER

Big Boy
    Years
  • no worries bro what ever helps you im happy to do for ya, need anything else? btw: SPRITES LOOK AMAZING

i know the ones i made suck but hopefully gave you an idea or 2 :D

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
    Years
  • I say Dracsparce for the Dunsparce Evo and Hitmonlaa for the girl Hitmonlee. Or is it just an pokemon from a hunt?

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • Lovin' those resprites! Your spriting work is as good as ever! Will you be respriting the Dragon/Alien pilot pokemon? I think that's excellent as it is.

Keep up the good work!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Wow, this game looks good! I wish you luck.

If you need me to do any graphic work, like I did for the battle system message box, PM me and I will be happy to help ^_^

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    The revamp of Galtorch is awesome. The Swinflu line looks cooler, too.

Since the Dunsparce evo has a chinese dragon look about it, I'd go with Dunsheng (as in Sheng Long).

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    I've been meaning to ask: Where did the names Kapu Lazo & Kapuk Lazu come from? There's gotta be some meaning in there somewhere, beyond just sounding alien-y.

HAMMER

Big Boy
    Years
  • Hopefully you like this new pokemon/fakemon i made just an idea, this the first for the other 2 will be up later

also remember the duskull hunt? maybe a abra found his mask and started wearing it and it became fused to his face so now he's ghost psychic(also have them attached) and instead of having regular stats like great special attack make it a great physical attacker like the opposite kinda thing you know?

thanks again hopefully making those attacks are working out!!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back