• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Nebula

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    I just started the game and also had a question. How many routes until you get to the first town?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Hey guys i just wanted to know if there is a discord or a wiki to this game ?

I have a question, can we change pokémon abilities during the game ?

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hey guys i just wanted to know if there is a discord or a wiki to this game ?

I have a question, can we change pokémon abilities during the game ?

no you can't change abilities,as for discord,there's a discord server but it's only for testers of the game,if you want dm me if you are a tester

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    randomization is an interesting idea but sadly no,it will make the story nonsensical

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Are there any semi/big known bugs still or actual updates planned? Was looking to potentially start but I don't want to restart halfway

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Are there any semi/big known bugs still or actual updates planned? Was looking to potentially start but I don't want to restart halfway

There is a new update that is already done but due to the lack of testers i can't upload it until i make sure that the update is good to go,but if you wanna be a tester,you can add me on discord

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2023
    I saw that you can't get all the legendaries, have you thought about adding the missing ones?

Years
  • Just wanna ask, is the Trainer in the Gym Randomizes? I fought the set of trainers.. The 4 in surge's gym are also the first 4 i fought by order in Route 3

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Just wanna ask, is the Trainer in the Gym Randomizes? I fought the set of trainers.. The 4 in surge's gym are also the first 4 i fought by order in Route 3

there is no randomization ,trainers can be encountered more than once

Years
  • there is no randomization ,trainers can be encountered more than once

I do suggest in future games that you don't repeat trainer to often especially if they are almost back to back (like how I just fought more than 5 trainer with the same exact team in a row). Just my opinion.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    How do you evolve seadra into kingdra? AAnd generally how to evolve pokemon that normally uses trade?

Back