• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online League: The Milky Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    Personally the Banlist should be: Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Any Lati with Soul Dew, Rayquaza, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Any unrealeased events, and Any unreleased dream world abilities.

Does anyone appose this idea?

I'll agree with this ^^. Garchomp maybe should be banned, and mence is really iffy, but I can't see sazandora being banned really...

Anyways, is it to late to possibly join this thing ^^?

Paper-remote

I've got nothing to put here
    Years
    also as a thanks for everyone making my league very active,
    i will have a little gift for you, but it's only redeemable if you have a 4th gen pkmn game ;)

and to those who are registering to be in the league, i will get your cards after the War :)
    Can I redeem my gift?
    My team for the war is a rain team! and it fails at life...

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Can I redeem my gift?
    My team for the war is a rain team! and it fails at life...

you can't redeem it until the end of the war :P
    i'm still preparing it, as well.

i'm a noob rnger, but i think they're pretty good pkmn

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    VS

Typloit VS Riftium

Skythur | Cyndaqwil | Killet513

Impo | Dark Pulse94 | Zaroas
    VS

Patronum VS Aquarit

DragonOmega | Cartercr | Ragnia | Irul12

SacredMiKeY | Paper-Remote | Nakuzami

How this works
    It's simple, battle everyone of the opposing planet, SAVE THE LOGS and post the results. Now, posting the results has to be done a little more formal than usual, so I don't stuff up.

So, to post the results, the WINNER must post, stating his opponents name, saying how many pokemon he had left (so if he had one pokemon left, they would say (1-0).

Then the loser must QUOTE the winners post, saying that they confirmed the loss.
    Then anyone can PM me the logs.

*Also, these battles need to be completed within 3 days, which is when round 2 will commence. If someone's absent during these times = automatic forfiet (for that person, not the planet).*

I will be extremely detailed with the battle results, or at least, i'll try to be.
    so battle away :) .

Results
    Typloit VS Riftium

Spoiler:

Patronum VS Aquarit

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Paper-remote

I've got nothing to put here
    Years
    wow, my rain team wasn't that bad in the first war battle i had against Ragnia in which i won(5-0)...

Battle between Paper_remote and Ragnia started!

in PM......

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Yesh I confirm this. I did fail miserably. Granted I only had one poke with a grass move and my one poke who could actually do decent damage was outsped and killed. But regardless It was a good match for Paper-Remote and not for me:(.

....you just gave away you and PR's whole team to everyone in the war..

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    Hmmm well its a little late I guess, but I would like to join this if at all possible...

(server) Name: leingodf8
    Pokemon: Hmmm static team huh... Well I guess I'll go with: Mamoswine, Yanmega, Hitmontop, Tangrowth, Starmie, Heatran
    Sprite: Aaron (e4 aaron, not the lame lucario guy)
    Activeness: Most of the time on weekdays, and only late on weekends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back