• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online League: The Milky Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    @leingodf8 - Just had to point this out, the lame Lucario guy is Riley, not Aaron...

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sir_Aaron

well I was just thinking of that guy, though I guess he's in the anime only and he looks almost identical to riley so i got em mixed up. Mah bad

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Ooh icic ;o
    Do you need any help running this?
    I wanna be a part of a gym, but i rather not reopen my own cause i might randomly poof on it like last time.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Hmmm well its a little late I guess, but I would like to join this if at all possible...

(server) Name: leingodf8
    Pokemon: Hmmm static team huh... Well I guess I'll go with: Mamoswine, Yanmega, Hitmontop, Tangrowth, Starmie, Heatran
    Sprite: Aaron (e4 aaron, not the lame lucario guy)
    Activeness: Most of the time on weekdays, and only late on weekends.

I'll get on your card as soon as the war is over :)

Ooh icic ;o
    Do you need any help running this?
    I wanna be a part of a gym, but i rather not reopen my own cause i might randomly poof on it like last time.

hmmm... i was gonna ask for help with keeping track of the wins/losses/asteroids,
    but i don't think that is what you want to help with.

i may need help with events, if you want to use your amazing graphic skills it would be appreciated.

and you can be a part by being a gym leader + a helper :)
    VM me if you're interested :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    so exactly does a planet beat another
    if its based on win-loss then its unfair since my team is at 1 loss and i havnt played a game against the other team

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
    Years
    Seeing that I have time on my hands, If you need any help, let me know. I don't mind helping. And if possible I would like to join later on though, after I've continued my research on the 5th Gen a bit.

Last edited:

Ragnia

Hello
    Years
    Won 4-0 over Ragnia. gg dude

I do confirm this. Also it wasn't really a GG for me XD. And remember to send the battle log to Impo. Regardless of me losing, I've completed all mty battles against Aquarit only winning one just barely and losing two rather badly. Great team you got there Mikey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back