• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon opal revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:The_Lost_Realm:.

~ Will be away, Be back soon
    Years
    Well ok fine I tried hard to find something like this though you have to give me some credit for trying and no credit for common sense. I didnt read it thats why I was so excited. I am sorry if I posted something moronic as this. I am off to sulk at my stupidity. Also april fools joke is something like a title for this.

It's ok. :)

This is even closer to the real thing IMO, but it doesn't change the fact it's fake:
    Pokemon opal revealed!

Source: www.pokemondiamondpearl.info

I hope this fake game releases will end as soon as possible. If it continues, then Nintendo could have the chance to decide not to make a 3rd 4th gen game.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    No its not a joke go here and look at it. I am so excited.
    POEMON OPAL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's so fake!

They'd release the Japanese Boxart First, and Corocoro is usually is the first source to announce these things. April 1st lol. Thats a month ago. If it was real, ALL of the sites would've announced it by now.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Dunsparce I know realize its fake dont rub it in my face.

I wasn't aiming it at you, but the people on the site itself.

Reminds me of how before Diamond and Pearl were released, there was fake info and Pokemon running around everywhere :P

Sorry if you thought it was directed at you.

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    Umm, did anyone else see what day it was posted?

April 1st..

Years
    if it is this game me and simply Naturo are going to say i told you so but i think it will be diferetn then wat that sight said it is

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
    Disregarding the high fake factor here, lets take a look at some of the features they listen, I mean if the actually game even has half that stuff, it'll be great (I really liked the idea about the voice commands, that would be really neat)

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    No.. it's not fake. Even though it was released on April 1st, that doesn't make it an April Fools joke. Also, would they even go to all that trouble to make the actual cover of the game with Giratina on the front and the actual Nintendo logo? I mean, just look at it! I've compared it to the cover of pearl, and it has a remarkable resemblance. But on the other hand, it should've been said on the Nintendo website.. anyway, its WAY TO SERIOUS to be a fake.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    What did simplynaruto say and got ignored? Its way to serious the way its made to be fake. Although the whole lugia/ho-oh thing is farfetched it could also hint that you go inbetween johto and sinnoh for the storyline. I hope that does happen cause it would uppen(is it even a word?!) the popularity of it as well. And the voice thing and 3D pokemon will boost(ah theres the word) even more then the travelling.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    So you think it's not fake? I am very adamant that it is definitely not fake. And if it is true, i simply CANNOT wait until it is released! Ho-oh, Lugia, Dialga, Palkia and Girtatina.. and the voice controlled battle mode? Jeez, it will probably be a big hit worldwide in days!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back