• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon opal revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Shaman

Metagamer Lite
    Years
    If you read the title of the third game on that huge image darkcookie says, it's called "Pocket monster: Pokémon Kemonpo

<_<

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!

-Logo's not at the top of the Box

-For the 3rd Game Box, the Pokemon on it has a brand new pose made specifically for the Boxart.

-IT'S IN ENGLISH!!! They N-E-V-E-R Reveal the English Boxart BEFORE the Japanese

-The "New Features" Are rediculous
    - With 3D battles, and over 500 different Pokemon (Including Alternate forms), they'd be so blocky they'll be barely recognizable
    - Voice Command wouldn't be easy to program. Virtually EVERY SINGLE Pokemon and Attack is called soemthing different from language to language it wouls take FOREVER to translate!!!

This, by farm is the most stupid peice of BS I've seen since all those Fakemon were made before Diamond and Pearl's Release.

skyterra

In Olivine city
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    It mentions the retards. I mean show, sorry.

Fake, they never mention the show when talking about a game.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!
    how's about just making the text really huge and just one, bolded, "FAKE"?

-Logo's not at the top of the Box
    Not as big a thing, but definitely noteworthy.

-For the 3rd Game Box, the Pokemon on it has a brand new pose made specifically for the Boxart.
    And it is likely Giratina would be in it's Origin form (the flying one) in this game.
    -IT'S IN ENGLISH!!! They N-E-V-E-R Reveal the English Boxart BEFORE the Japanese
    Indeed
    -The "New Features" Are rediculous
    - With 3D battles, and over 500 different Pokemon (Including Alternate forms), they'd be so blocky they'll be barely recognizable
    Diamond and Pearl, although the game itself took up a mere 64 MB, the SD card is actually capable of 4GB of space.
    Although it would take a large amount of time to create models for each Pokemon, they already have 251 done (The N64 and DS are virtually identical in capabilities, and thus the models from Stadium 1 & 2 can be reused). Of course, it is likely these first 251 would have to be spruced up. Especially Mr Mime.

- Voice Command wouldn't be easy to program. Virtually EVERY SINGLE Pokemon and Attack is called soemthing different from language to language it wouls take FOREVER to translate!!!
    True that.

This, by farm is the most stupid peice of BS I've seen since all those Fakemon were made before Diamond and Pearl's Release.
    Just a few things I thought y'all should realize.

I myself am not going to take a side at this time. If, by some fluke, I'm wrong, I don't want to feel like an idiot.

Years
    So, eh, Darkcookie...

You realize that the third Pokémon logo on that ridiculously huge article you posted was added in, and that it doesn't even say "opal", right??

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    exactly. its a fake, plus, why is it english? if it WAS a real game, then they can't have translated it yet. When we found out about D/P, was it english? No.

Plus, a ds cart cannot hold voice commands, 3-D, and all the other features.

mods can close this now.

torch2424

Shiny trainer
    Years
    OMG

LOL IM ALL EXCITED NOW(but ima feel bad if it lie)o well IMA GET IT ON THE REALEASE DATE YA!!!!!!

Gym Leader Clair

What a wonderous day it is
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2008
    I am pretty sure this is fake. None of the other big Pokemon sites have any info about this so I am pretty sure it is fake.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    On the 15th of May Coro coro will probably announce Pokémon Opal.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Thats very true. I still think it actually might have voice commands! That would be awesome!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Thats very true. I still think it actually might have voice commands! That would be awesome!
    But very unlikely.
    Firstly - Pokemon Diamond and Pearl probably doesn't have the space for all of the voice data to hold and all. Firstly - 493 Pokemon - that's a lot of them. In multiple languages. Oh my.

THEN - the attacks. When you think about it - it's really all too much.
    And what if you, say, use a Pikachu with Thunderbolt and Thunder,, and you want to use the former because Sunny Day is going on, lowering the accuracy?
    'Pikachu, use Thunder-' - "Pikachu Used Thunder! It missed, YOU LOSE!"
    There are many attacks with that problem.
    And another thing, from what someone else said - 'Nobody wants to, in a public place, say 'Go Lickylicky!'. Hmm.

3-D models are also unlikely, but more so than voice I think. But they will need to update them and all - and most of all Mr Mime, as pointed out by Supreme Dirt. Bleh. It's scary because it's ugly in 3D.

Let's just wait and see what the next came WILL have, and not what it MIGHT, let alone the fact we still need to wait for it's announcement anyway. Then we can start jumping up and down.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hmm.. that is big point there. I, myself, have high doubts about the voice command but now it has been redueced to just above 0% believeable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back