• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen POKEMON ORAS PLAYTHROUGH

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    How defensive is your Pelliper, Rez!? That thing is a beast! Good match :D
    He's actually pretty interesting, he has a good IV(although not a 31) in his defense plus a Hardy nature, so yeah Gulliver is a smidge chunky. :D

BTW, would you guys be interested in doing Contest competitions? I have a pokemon who I've solely trained for Cute contests and a pokemon who is very good at Cool contests. :)

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Of course! Should I wait until after this section since I've already done a battle with Kadabra or do you guys think its okay?
    We haven't stopped our past evolutions, so a trade or a stone one or whatever isn't unfair. It's only unfair if you pull some "Lance's Dragonite" BS. lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    The fact that you used disable seriously saved me. As did the Sp. Atk boost I got and the chance at confusing you? So many different things happened in my favor. Well played man your Linoone is ridiculously strong

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
    Just got off work ahhh long day. I'm gonna hop online and challenge anyone I see. Also edited the first post, let me know if I missed anything.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I'm about to lose to BlackTalon LOL
    It must be said Jim, that was a fantastic battle! Confusion whooped me, but that's how confusion rolls! You kicked my butt fair and square! :P
    I'll get you next time around though!

My Score:
    Wins: 3
    Losses: 5

stzy

Years
    Good battle BlackTalon, that Alakazam is nutsss! Like I stood a chance hahaha.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Just finished my first contest in this playthrough. Lisia is freaking cute. :3c
    I only wished GameFreak had added an online pokemon contest thing. Oh well...

Wait it isn't? I thought the Contest NPC on the left sets up matches online? I'm gonna double check...
    Edit: I'm such a derp... the NPC on the left is only for people who are right next to each other.... so lame.
    I think contests are cool, how could they not be online? Just about everything else in this game is constantly online... lol Oh well, battling is still a blast!

Last edited:

stzy

Years
    It must be said Jim, that was a fantastic battle! Confusion whooped me, but that's how confusion rolls! You kicked my butt fair and square! :P
    I'll get you next time around though!

My Score:
    Wins: 3
    Losses: 5

I knowwww dude I was biting my nails :p I totally thought you had me, like I said in PM if it weren't for confusion you would have had me, hands down.

Back