• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen POKEMON ORAS PLAYTHROUGH

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Alright, so to 100% clear, we've all got the first badge besides destinedjagold, and we're all waiting until he gets to the level cap of 20 before brawly, then also waiting till the deadline of people joining which is the 27th? Am I right or have I got really, really lost...

I believe you have it right. Deadline to join in is the 27th. We were planning on a week per badge so people can do IRL stuff and just play when they have a chance.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    My team is still level 20 with only one badge, I'm waiting to fight everybody before progressing. I will be available for battle today with the same times as yesterday. 6pm-12am pacific.

Current score:
    Wins: 1
    Losses: 2

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    I'm available for battle! I'm in the UK so The time difference might make battling a bit tricky - might be easier at the weekend but if you catch me online, please hit me up!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Living Arrow, give me like 10 minutes. I just need to get 2 levels (1 for ralts and 1 for grovyle) then I can battle :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    Nice battle! Thought my poor Cabbage was a goner - was such a risk to send her out like that. I like you naming convention, too.

danica

water fairy !!
    Years
  • hey guys! i'm gonna be camping from today until monday, so i'll be inactive for the time being. sorry for the short notice! but once i'm back i'll be ready to battle anyone who's up for it!

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    hey guys! i'm gonna be camping from today until monday, so i'll be inactive for the time being. sorry for the short notice! but once i'm back i'll be ready to battle anyone who's up for it!

That's perfect because that's the deadline for the first badge(right?). lol
    I'll be free to battle for most of Monday, so just post on here and hop online to battle. Have fun camping!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    No worries. Wow your strats took that to the next level! Somehow I think next time things might go in your favour. As soon as your team has more bulk, I'm done!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I think I would have won if my internet hadn't pooped out lol. I have no idea why your pokemon do so much damage compared to mine though

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • Wait... When I decided to join, I thought we're supposed to get the first badge before the deadline, as well as not make any story/badge/level progress until after the deadline. :/

So does this mean by the time I'll get the first badge before or around this weekend, everyone else will already be beyond level 15 and already has more than 1 badge?

Can someone clarify this for me?

I made the level cap WAAAY to high for the first gym. Grinding was intense, and it wasn't very fun at all. We're still working out the kinks, but we lowered the level caps.

And the deadline thing should be addressed to, how long are we going to have between badges? A week seems a little too long, especially since we're not suppose to progress to the next badge until everyone is ready. I'm going to suggest 3 days?

And what badge are we on? I've just beat Brawly but all my Pokemon are still level 20. I'm not going to make any progress in the story until everyone, including jagold, is at the same place or further. Also Danica, I think you should slow down a little bit to avoid over-leveling/getting ahead of everyone else, especially now we have a new player.

Unless you guys want to scrap that rule? I think that's what makes it a play-through though, that we all play through it at the same time together :P I'm adding your info to the list now, jagold.

Back