• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orre: Team Meteora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I froze at the trainer's words, whatever had been forcing me into this had stopped, but I was to petrified to move. Whether from embarrassment, or shock at what I had done now that I was no longer being forced into it, I couldn't tell. Metang simply let out another clank as it's brain turned over, and scyther had gone after Flygon immidiately.

Years
    I backed away from him, watching him carefully. Flygon hadn't gone that far, and was now watching this new event with intrest, munching on an edible desert fern, apparently her subsitute for popcorn. I didn't want to hang around any longer, lest Scyther go crazy or he send it after me, I wasn't sure what was worse.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I didn't say anything, I just sat there, blushing more and more with every passing moment. It must have been the curse! I was going to make ninetails pay for that little move one of these days...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "You guys having fun?" I called from behind them. I had disappeared earlier to deal with more important things, which included looting the fallen Meteora members. I had gotten some good stuff. Ever since then, I had been trailing them, and it had surprised me the Pokemon didn't notice.

Years
    Ninetails turned, and Looked at the new person, growling, her tails flicking. "I advise you back off. Otherwise, Ninetails will..." I trailed of, remembering the fates of the others who had injured one of Ninetail's glorious, beautiful tails..

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I walked in a circle around them, cautiously, until I was in front of them. "I don't even wanna know what that thing would do to me...." I muttered as I released Bayleef, and fed it some Pokemon chow that I had stolen from the Meteora member.

Years
    "Then you would be making a wise desision. That guy tripped over Ninetails, and well... you saw what happened" I said, still edging away from Rauru. Flygon started moving away as well, though only to return to a position next to Scyther.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "It seems you managed to miss out on the fighting." I said, standing up finally, trying to ignore the memory of what had happened, and noticing Scyther still being very close to Flygon. I subconsciouly moved my hand to the pokeball containing Claydol, making sure it was secure. I was STILL woozy from the concussion, or the kiss, I couldn't tell which.

Years
    I said nothing at this, but I summoned Flygon over, as I got a pokeball from my waist. I let out Girafarig, and ordered Flygon to hold it down as I got out a full restore, and sprayed it on the pokemon, bringing it back to health. Once it regained the strength to move, it lifted it's head, and in an instinctive reaction, blasted Flygon with a Psybeam. Flygon immediatly became dazed, and Girafarig skittered out from under the dragon

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "well, what now? You guys are running form Meteora for some odd reason, and I'm running away from them because I stole this part of their snag machines, so I think maybe we should team up." I suggested.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Maybe," I said, brushing myself off. "I'm more concerned in getting my name cleared, if it's even possible." I added,I really wasn't sure what I should do next. I saw the battle, but I wasn't sure if she would get angry if I tried to assist her, so that didn't help my confusion at all...

Last edited:
    Years
    flygon was disoriented for a moment, and managed to regain awareness right before the girafarig used confusion, then lept above her, driving it's hooves into her. she yelped, and i knew it must have hurt pretty badly, but i could tell the girafarig was starting to calm down.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Want some help?" I asked, my hand reaching for the pokeball i kept snorlax in. If she needed some assistance in wearing the wild pokemon down, Snorlax was just the one for the job...

Years
    "no thanks." i said, cautously moving over to the girafarig. almost instantly, it came over and nussled me, though the tail tried to bite me, of which i was forced to move away, and the girafarig gave me an apologic look, of which i said "it's not your fault."

I motioned for flygon to come over, and said to everyone there at the time "we better get out of here. see ya." as we started out of the caverns, not really thinking about anyone else

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    seeing they had their own thing going on, I decided to jsut keep quiet for now, sitting next to teh wall. Clearly I wasn't of any importance to whatever they were dealing with.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "No offense, but if our ways part here, then that curse won't be causing either of us toruble." I said, and leaned back, only to look up and see Scyther above me, with his scythes spread in a threatening gesture...

"Wait for us!!" I said, darting after, barely keeping ahead of Scyther, who was pacing himself.

Years
    i shook my head slightly, deciding to just not bother... Flygon, on the other hand, upon seeing the scyther, tilted the flapping of her wings so it produced a near-singing sound, indicating her mood. To me, she said in pokemon language, which it took me a moment to translate "like the scyther, hate the human."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I caught up to her without too much trouble, though I was panting by the time I got there. Scyther on the other hand barely exerted himself, and landed gracefully on his feet next to the Flygon. "Mind if... we tag along?" I gasped out, still catching my breath.

Years
    "... I do mind if YOU come along. The Scyther, on the other hand..." i said with a slight smile. Sadly, I didn't think he'd let me take the Scyther, but it was worth a try..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back