• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orre: Team Meteora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • "Come on Beautifly, return!" I called to the Pokemon as I brought it back to it's Pokeball, and whispering a praise to it. "I know this may be a bad time to ask, but does anywhere know where the next town is, or could give me a lift?" I glanced over at the pile of rubble that was transporting me a few minutes ago. "My rides a little trashed...." After that, the after shock sent me flying into the sand.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • "Dragonair, NOW!" Dragonair sped straight towards the flying pokeballs as Ryan groped for them in the air. Ryan managed to grab one. The others continued to soar through the air. Ryan threw the pokeball to the unknown girl with the Flygon, in hopes that she would catch it, as Dragonair sped off to try and gather the others before they were sucked down into the quicksand.

Years
  • I managed to catch the pokeball that was thrown too me, and I also picked up 3 others, putting them back on my belt. "That was... amusing. but really, I need no assistance. I bid thee farewell." I said calmly. I looked toward the one with the Blastoice, and said "my intrests are not in battling. Leave me be."
    Finally looking to the beautifly trainer, I said, "I do not leave this area. I am not the person to ask for this type of information."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I managed to get all of my pokeballs easily enough, and placed them on my belt. "All right." I said to the girl as I got back on my bike. This was no time for sentimentality, I had to keep going, or the authorities would catch me. Thoughts of escape into kanto crossed my mind as I started up the engine, and took off.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    After watching the battle from above I had decided it would be safe to return to the ground, of course with Team Meteora you really couldnt call it "safe".
    I returned my altaria to his pokeball, and walked up to the group.
    "I see Team Meteora is still lurking around here..."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "We shall not battle ." I recalled Blastoise and had Sneasel make sure all the pokeballs were collected.

Years
  • "my apologies" I said to the dragonair trainer. "I did not intend to be rude, but I honestly dislike company." I finished, moving off. Even in this desert, Absol kept me safe. He would never leave my side, not willingly anyway

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I look at the strange bunch of trainers, grin ,hop on my motor cycle and drive off into the distance. "Till we meet again I say from far away!"

Years
  • I sighed, pacing slightly, just waiting. I was totally soaked, and I had forgotten to bring Lapras out. oh well, I could do that next time I went with Flygon underground to get away from the heat. for now, I just needed to dry

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I stare at the trainers from my current position on the cliff above them. I then decided that I wiil ask for their help. I call down to that girl with Absol.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • The next town wasn't far from here, and I needed to refuel. A snack for my pokemon and me couldn't hurt either. I walked right past the signs describing a tall, dark young male, wearing a large black coat and with long hair, wanted for questioning involving Team Meteora. It was rather uneventful,not too many people made the connection with me, though a few did and ran away, not that I minded solitude. The only problem was on my way out of town, I found a police officer waiting, alone. He already had out his pokemon, an arcanine. No match for Scyther. I reached for my belt, and i a single fluid motion, tossed the pokeball outwards, preparing to incapacitate the officer and get going...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Or everyone can just ignore me, that's okay too..." I moaned sarcastically as I stepped into a puddle of water, soaking my shoe. "Great... Just great..."
    What was I to do now? I would have to wander the desert if I couldnt find someone to help, and If I stayed on the main passage, I'd be caught by the police for sure.

Years
  • The pokeball that Rauru opened, and revealed Absol. He glansed back, and noticing that the trainer with him wasn't me, prepared a Razor wind attack, more than ready to kill him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I should have been more courteous." I said to the beautifly trainer. To speed the drying of the water, I got out a pokeball, and tossed it to the side, knowing Flygon was inside and Flamethrower would fix it quickly. To the trainer, I said "My name is Eclipse. and you are?"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I stare at the trainers from my current position on the cliff above them. I then decided that I wiil ask for their help. I call down to that girl with Absol.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Askan Leerion." I said as I extended my hand. "I'm uhh... with the police, as you can tell by the smashed up truck." This was only half false, as technically, I was LITERALLY with the police some time before. "I need to find some transportation to town. Any town."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back