• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outbreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Occ: its cool that you decided to lead for a while. sorry you were down in the dumps light. but its good to have you back. i think ill pm zero to. but then again hes only 14. were as we're older. but again good to have you back.

"ok, ill try to be less forcefull." he said rolling his eyes. "so you want to see the last pokemon of the new region. if we stick together i think we can manage that dream of yours." yuri says changing his tone. she had just told him something personal. "well lets hurry then, i can't wait to see these new pokemon." he says. "hey do you feel like somethings watching you. he says starting to look around.

Occ:i was doing some spriting while i was waiting for people to rp. and i thought we could use them since theres new pokemon.here they are. pics sometimes are better then description. i haven't named them so i'll leave that up to you.
    Pokemon Outbreed

Pokemon Outbreed

Pokemon Outbreed

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Occ: sry Azure. I can think about how you feel. I lost on of my cats 2 weeks ago. But it?s good that you are feeling better.

{What should i do, what should i do...?} Scar came very close to the trainers. He did now walk right behind them, well about 4 or 5 metres away. {hmm... i could...}

"RAI ! " the trainers heard suddenly behind them. {uh, was that a good idea?} Scars fear could be seen in his face. Carefully he did await the trainers reactions...

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    "what the heck." Yuri said jumping a few feet into the air at the startling noise. once he had collected himself. and turned and looked at the pokemon."oh great you decided to follow us. thats kind of a bad idea" Yuri says to the pokemon. "what am i doing, you can't understand me." Yuri says looking down at the pokemon. Yuri pulls off his bag and starts to rummage through it. his hand hits a cardboard box,"aha, there it is." he says pulling it out. he opens the brand new box of pokefood. and starts to pull out five peices. he then closes the box up tightly and shoves it back into his bag. he then throws the bag over one shoulder then the other. with one of the five peices of pokefood he squats infront of the Raichu and puts the food right infront of the pokemon. then stands back up. "maybe he wants to come with us?" Yuri says to Hiroko and zero. "Hiroko i think you should catch him. your the one who wanted him in he first place."

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Scar sniffed at the pokefood. "raichu..." {Hey i like that guy. He did read my thoughts...} The raichu picked up a piece of the pokefood. "chu... churai..." {Well, let?s try this... *yummi*} A bit fear in the face Scar eat the piece of the food.

{Seem they aren?t that bad.} Scar jumped in the bushs, a few seconds later he had an apple in his hands. He gave it carefully to Yuri. Then he picked up the other pieces of the pokefood and ate them up while he sat down.

Raichu felt a bit stronger. {That was good. Strange food. I?ve never seen that. On which tree does that grow?}

He stand up and waited what the trainers did next.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Yuri had to chuckle a little bit. "ya know this pokemon is quite smart." he says as he picks up the apple. "well then maybe we shouldn,t catch him. maybe he can ccome with us on his own." he says again just realizing it was probably a crazy idea. "so what do you say Hiroko, ya think he could tag along on his own free will." he says looking at her with an excitement that she couldn't miss. Yuri didn't care either.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Thanks. Mac's an old dog, he's lived a good life with us, and I think perhaps I'll make a cute picture of him my new avatar. ^-^ Hey pokehunter, those are really good. Was Zero thinking of creating all of the new pokemon himself?? >_> That's a big job. I think you're right, maybe we should help out by making some ourselves. *tries to think of stuff*

Hiroko
    ----------------

Hiroko glanced at the Raichu before them. "He wants to be caught? Well, alright, I would be honored to have such a strong pokemon on my team," she said politely, taking out a pokeball.

She stepped a few feet closer to the pokemon, "So? What is it going to be? Do you want to come willingly, or battle first?"

They had already won against it in battle, but Hiroko was ready if it wanted to test her pokemon's strength. She had an idea that Ruri would want to battle the Raichu now that it was no longer poisoned.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    {That?s a good idea! But it doesn?t matter if i am catched or not. Otherwise... hm, i like the freedom i have. Well, i am coming with ya...} "Cha-Rai!" *nodding*

{Why doesn?t the other one say something?} Scar looked at Zero. {Strange person. But now the other two. What was their names again? Hiro...something... Yuri. Yup, Yuri should be the other one. Thats easy to remind.}

Scar sniffed at Yuri first, then he went to Hiroko. {I don?t wanna fight. I just come with you. If you are kind of trainer i like, i will fight ya. I don?t think she understands me, does she?}

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Hiroko
    ----------------

Hiroko waited for a moment, but when Raichu didn't assume an attack-ready position, she nodded, and then put her pokeball away.

"Alright, then you can follow us," she said to it, "Perhaps after we get to know each other better, then I'll catch you. Besides, it gives you some freedom, and you look like the kind of pokemon that needs freedom."

She looked to the path ahead again. "Let's get going then. Come on you two, and you too, erm, I don't know if you have a name or not, Raichu," Hiroko asked, looking at it.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Happiness was the thing you could read in the Raichus face. As Hiroko asks about his name he showed the Scar on his i. {Call me Scar! The other pokemon called me the same.} Scar got to Hirokos side. "Chu..."

{Come on Yuri! ehm... hey whats the name of the other guy?} Scar thought a bit. {hmm... some silent kind of a trainer. Most trainers alway jump out and attack you. But this trainers are different. What pokemon did they catch already? I want to meet them...}

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    "umm Hiroko i don't think he wants to be caught any more." Yuri says watching the Raichu. "i think it likes the freedom it has. we can let it follow us, closely so it seems like its ours." he says know looking to Hiroko. "but then again if you battle it you can catch it.
    Occ: i don't know if he was going to make all the new pokemon. i thought he was thats what mde this cool. i think if we all do some it will be a great experiance.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Occ: yeah, i think that too. Maybe he is happy that his roleplay continues that much and good... ^^

"Chuuu..." {Well, where we go next? And what is that?} Scar discovered the bags of the two. {Ah i see! A storage for food! I will have a look into these things later. I imagine, there is a lot of place for many fruits, especially apples...yummi} The Raichu looked at the pokeballs. {So that is a pokeball where they store the pokemon. How is it in there?} Scar knocked at a pokeball. {Hello? Somebody in there?}

He looked to Yuri. {Strange things. How do you get the big pokemon in there? hmm... you can call me Scar too... ah, i forgott, you don?t understand me.} He showed him the Scar on his eye and then he pointed at himself. {Yeah, thats me. Scar! Huh, i think i can make a lot of jokes to them, cause they don?t understand. Would be fun...}

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    "hey what are you doing rummaging through my bag" Yuri says chuckleing. "oh ho no theres no pokemon in that ball and it won't make noises back." He says zipping up his bag, after takeing out another peice of poke food. "so i'm guessing you call yourself scared eye." he said watching the raichu. "ok well work on that one i guess." he said handing the raichu the poke food. "hey Hiroko how much longer do you think it will take us?" he asked her

Occ: sorry about your dog Light. he was a beautiful dog. glad you feel better.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Scar catched the pokefood. {Yummi... but i am not scared eye! I am Scar! Give me a piece of paper and a something to write, then i will write it down...} He looked up to Yuri. Then he went to his legs and pulled softly. {What about going on? I don?t want to stay here all night.}

"Raichu, chu chu rai..." {Hey, doesn?t take long and theres night}

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Yeah, I'll think up a few pokemon. And thanks, my dog was a cutie! And I'm gonna make Zero talk a bit. It's weird having to refer to someone when they never speak. XD You guys can make him talk too. He'll just be a NPC for now.

Hiroko
    ------------

"Hold on, and don't worry, I know night's coming, but we're almost there. See, it's just over this last hill," Hiroko said, pointing towards the top of a hill they were walking up.

As they got to the top, Hiroko could see the small port below them. It was like a very small town of only ten or so buildings, and there was a small harbor.

Hiroko pulled out her pokemon license. "Get your license out, because if we show the ticket man these, then we get to ride to Nyaru for free," she said to Yuri and Zero.

Zero looked at her for a moment, "How do you know so much about how to get to Nyaru anyway?"

Hiroko blinked, "The news? And I actually ask for information from Professor Oak."

"Oh," Zero replied.

"Come on, if we don't hurry, the boat will leave; because it leaves at dusk," Hiroko said quickly, beginning to walk fast down the hill towards the harbor.

Hopefully they would get there in time.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Yuri stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out the reqtangle plastic coated license that had his picture on it. he piced up the pace of his step. almost to a run."come on,lets go we don't want miss the boat." he satarted to pass Hiroko, and reached out and grabed her hand. speeding her up faster, and faster. he looked back and saw that Zero was keeping up with them. he looked for the Raichu and saw the pokemon right behind them.

Occ:sounds good to me. untill zero returns he's a thread character. cool about thinking up pokemon.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    "Raichu!" {Wanna see a cool trick?!} Scar rolled himself into a living ball, roling down the hill! {I will be there faster then you!} The Raichu seemed to laugh. It looked funny, so Zero had to laugh! "Wohoo! There you go! Be carefull if you are in town, don?t play bowling with the poeple!" Zero shouted.

"That?s a funny pokemon. I wanna have such a pokemon too! Why didn?t you catch it Hiroko?" Zero asked.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Occ: sure why not. you gotta catch up though. i sugest that you start out in the twon were going to know.

"ha ha ha" Yuri luaghed as he saw Scar role down the hill. "hey thats a good idea it picks up speed." he said letting go of Hiroko's hand and falling to one knee and curling to his side to roll down the hill. "i bet ill beat you down there Hiroko." Yuri says loudly to her as he starts to roll.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    OCC: Hey! I think you can get in. Would be more fun! ^^

After a while Scar got kind of dizzy, rolling all the time. He stopped rolling and got up. Then he looked where he was. I did hear a strange sound behind him. "chu?" Then he saw Yuri, rolling through him. {What the hell?!}

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Yeah, Kayota, we could use more than the three of us here. Just fill in a sign-up form from the first post and post it. It's most certainly not too late. *nods*

Hiroko
    ------------

"What the--?" Hiroko said as Yuri grabbed her hand. What was that...? Did she suddenly meet the criteria of someone that couldn't run properly so she needed to be led like a child? She heard Zero ask her about Scar as he rolled down the hill.

"I didn't catch him because I think he deserves to get to know us first. He's a strong pokemon, and I believe he needs respect," she said, almost tripping on a rock.

Yuri then laughed about Scar and took off down the hill without Hiroko and rolling as well! Hiroko slowed and shook her head.

"What a weird guy," she said not really knowing how to react. Her family never did such things as rolling on the ground, and acting silly. However, somewhere deep inside her was the small urge to roll down the hill too. But she ignored this and continued running down it on her own two feet.

When they had gotten to the bottom of the hill, Hiroko pointed to a large building as she caught her breath, "There... I think... that's the harbor building where we need to go...."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back