• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outbreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Erm, stuntgrunt, just a small warning, no big deal, but just be careful about your swear words. After all, this RP doesn't really have an official rating yet, so if people see too much swearing, then it might get closed. ^-^; Just be careful; otherwise, you're fine!

flarizardmew: Torchic's fine! Yeah, his computer's down. 'Tis a bummer.

Ty2: Alright. Hopefully he's back soon.

Now for my turn...:

Hiroko
    ----------------

Hiroko had to try her best at not cracking a smile as Scar rolled about the ground, mumbling. There was a flicker of a smile, but nothing more. She was still feeling too embarrassed about the incident with the snakes to be in a good mood.

Then they heard a voice call to them.

Hiroko and Zero were the first to turn around. Zero looked a bit shocked that someone had followed them into the cave so effortlessly; what about the traps? Hiroko just seemed her usual, unimpressed self.

"Who are you? We have food of our own you know; what do you take us as, idiots?" she asked, raising an eyebrow to the boy. Ruri shook her squatty head.

{Oh don't mind Hiroko, she really doesn't mean what she says, she's just one of those people,} the Bulbasaur replied, smiling nervously. The pain in her leg was throbbing; but she did her best to hide it, as any good Bulbasaur would.

Holland nodded as well, and looked with worried eyes at Ruri's leg. She knew that poison didn't normally effect Bulbasaur, but Ruri didn't look so well....

Zero walked forward, cutting off the silence that had started after Hiroko had spoken, "Nevermind her. I'm Zero. That's Yuri, that's Kayota, that little ball of Raichu is Scar, and that sourpuss is Hiroko," he paused, "You know, we could use a snack. Though, I am curious; what're you doing going to Nyaru?"

Years
    OCC:sry i cussed i didnt realize that, it just happens sry

"um.....Nyaru?" he said with confusion. "i just thought this went to some town, i saw some broken statues outside and got interested" {interested.. you could care less} ignoring his pokemons coment he said "I came to train my charmander...I need his evolved forms to finish my pokedex" "how bout that snack" he said digging into his backpack "I have some sandwiches for you guys if you want, and for your pokemon i have some pokefood, they should like it its good" {you would know how?} "you told me how it tastes charmander" {i know it is good} he said walking to the other pokemon {hi my names shadow...want to have some food} "oh yeah his names shadow and im steven" "are you new trainers?"

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Scar rolled to the Charmander and circled around him. {My name is Scar. I am a free following Pokemon, cause it?s funny to travell with those Trainers over there. Perhaps i choose a good Trainer and challenge him, so i get a trainer, and they get me.} he mumbled while circling the fire pokemon. Then he stopped circling as a ball and stood up. Now Everybody could see him normal. {You know, in this cave over there we were attacked by some snake pokemon. I HATE SNAKES. Well, perhaps because i am afraid of them, but i am angry because i couldn?t help much. I was wounded bad. Now i fell better. hmmm... And you want to evolve, huh?} He looked serious at Shadow. {Perhaps you can challenge me if you want. But not yet, i am hungry... mwahahaha...} he laughed and formed to a ball again and rolled into the wood, to get some food.

After he got some apples he went back to the group. He gave some to the other Pokemon. {Ruri, are you feeling alright?} Then he thought about something. Should he show how strong he was? The wounds he absorbed from Zero were almost gone, and the poison wasn?t that thing. He was sitting some time very silent and looked serious. No fun, no play, just serious.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: 'Tis okay stuntgrunt, I just thought I'd say something. You wouldn't believe how much I swear sometimes in life. ^__^ Sometimes it's the only way to perfectly describe what's going on.

Hiroko
    --------------

Hiroko raised an eyebrow, "So you got here on luck is it? Well, just so you know, Nyaru is no place for people who deal in luck. It's a place where skill and survival are needed." She didn't take the snacks offered.

Shaking his head, Zero approached her, "Come on now. You're the one to say that? You were the one who needed help with the snakes remember?" Hiroko blinked. That hit her hard, and she remained silent after that. She glared at Zero and couldn't figure out why the guilty feeling inside of her was growing bigger and bigger.

{I'm alright... it's just this leg's a bit painful. It'll pass,} Ruri said with a small smile. She was touched at how concerned the Raichu was though.

Holland, however, was not about to let this go undiscussed, "Now Ruri, don't pretend you're okay when you're not. We would love to help you. We're friends now and friends help each other,} she said in her light voice. But when Ruri said again that she was okay, Holland sighed and turned to Shadow.

{Hi there Shadow. I'm Holland, a cute little Nidoran. This is Ruri, and over there is Squirtle. He's Yuri's pokemon. I'm pleased to meet you!} she said, bowing her head a bit.

Zero was adressing Steven's other question now. "Yeah, we're all newer trainers. We've come to this new region to catch some new pokemon. And other things...."

Hiroko continued to glare at them both. She didn't really care.

Years
    "luck,luck I dont know the meaning, its not luck when I find a place to sleep at night, it wasnt luck when I came in this cave either everything happens for a reason, the reason i got through is because you came first" he said to hiroko. then directing his atention back to zero "New pokemon,good I need another challenge, once charmander evoles my pokedex is gonna be complete" shadow glared at him {if I evolve}
    "it looks like your the ones that know where to go you mind if I come with you guys i may come in help, I do have some pokemon" he said pulling off his pokeballs "go arcainine, go azumarill, go mightyena, there have a breather guys" his pokemon went over and introduced each other as zero and steven continued talking.
    OCC:sry its short, im better at battle rping, so next post make something exiting happed. Light azumarill maby you could attack me, YAY :)

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: You are right Nigma, but I suppose that doesn't mean we can't have occasional battles. I mean, we are trainers. ^^

Hiroko
    --------------

"Really? So you must think you're pretty tough when it comes to pokemon training. Just because you think your Charmander's hot stuff doesn't mean it is," Hiroko hissed, continuing to glare at Steven.

{My goodness she can be mean sometimes. That boy Steven probably just wants to smack her,} Holland said lightly. She thought it was a bit amusing though.

Hiroko suddenly forgot about what the snake-like pokemon had said to her and felt compelled to prove herself. "Let's see if your Charmander can stand up to my Nidoran, Holland!" she shouted, pointing at the two pokemon.

{Excuse me?!} Holland said in a high voice, looking more than a bit unsure about this, {He is so strong he could be a Charizard! There is no way I can defeat him!} She was right, but Hiroko was being stubborn again. A lesson she had not learned yet.

"Go Holland! Attack that puny dinosaur with your Double Kick!" Hiroko said, pointing to the Charmander. Holland looked a bit torn. She really didn't want to battle... but if Shadow was alright with it....

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: Ok, you are right. But i am kind of angered. Nobody is posting in my thread, but they were much people. I think of restarting it. And in this thread i miss Zero and pokehunter56.... :(

Scar got interested. [A fight?] he thought. [That could be interesting. Let?s see how strong they are. Perhaps somebody of the Pokemon is strong enough to fight me. Shadow is very strong. I hope he is that strong i imagine.] A went to Zero and climbed up to his shoulders. {Yeah, thats the best position to see everything. Eh Zero, what do you think?} he played with Zeros hair, just for fun. {Hey Holland, don?t think too much! Just fight! Your soul has to celebrate with your body!} [I guess i shouldn?t talk too much. Perhaps they could find it out...]

Years
    Steven nodded his head at holland in a reassuring way as she jumped "dodge it shadow" his charmander dodged the attack {dont worry holland, Im not gonna hurt you} shadow said as holland whizzed past him. "shadow confusion attack" holland started to look dizzy like she was gonna colapse.

OCC: Id do more but it woudnt be fair I need you to have a chanse to attack me again

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Hm, you're right Nigma, where did everyone go in your RP? Did people post after me? *goes to check in another window* Hm... well, I'll post again even though I was the last to post IC. ^^ At least that will kick it up to the first page where more people might see it. Perhaps I will PM some of them today.

Oh and stuntgrunt, that's fine that you didn't post too much, I expected that seeing as it's a batte. ^-^

Hiroko
    --------------

"Okay, you are right Scar. I will fight," the little Nidoran answered, looking towards the Charmander. However her Double Kick missed, and instead she ended up confused by his attack.

Holland whirled around on the spot she stood, her mind swimming in and out of knowing what was going on and being all foggy. She tried to listen for Hiroko's calls, but they were so distant, so far off.

"Holland, shake it off! Listen to my voice and concentrate!" Hiroko called loudly, though Holland seemed a bit unable to think or answer.

A shadowy figure slithered somewhere near the corner of the cave in the darkness. Though he didn't mean any harm, he was there for another reason....

Holland shook her head, and figured that doing anything would be better than nothing, foggy or not she was still in a battle, and so she mustered up her strength and hurled herself in a Tackle towards where she thought Shadow was.

Luckily she guessed right, and made contact with Shadow's body. Unfortunately, Holland was so confused that her Tackle was quite pathetic, and her lower level didn't help either.

Years
    Amazingly the lower level holland's tackle was strong anough to push shadow a foot or two {holland you have to relaxe,ride the confusion dont let the confusion ride you} "shadow double team, she still sees you in the darkness"
    shadow started moving faster, and faster it looked like there were three of him. holland started to try to track shadow with her eyes. steven knew it would be hard for her to locate him if she did at all. he could see the potential in trainer and pokemon.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Hiroko
    -------------

Holland listened to Shadow's advice, but it was hard to follow and Holland was still swimming a bit in and out of confusion. Though she tried to focus on Hiroko's voice, that seemed to ring out at her now continously and it was a bit easier to see through the fog.

"Holland listen to me now, you need to attack the one you can sense, let go of what you see and pay attention to what you smell, feel, and hear!" Hiroko commanded, not really even sure if it would work.

{I will... try,} the Nidoran answered, closing her eyes. She wanted to find Shadow... she though of what he smelled like, and listened carefully. She thought that perhaps to the right of her... no. To the left then...? He was moving so quick... she would just have to chance it! So she leaped out toward the darkness, and struck the Charmander's tail, but nothing more.

Missed him by that much! Her big leap though took her off into a wall of the cave and she smacked hard against it. She opened her eyes, but she didn't look as if she were capable of any more battling. She heard Zero telling Hiroko and Steven that she was incapable of continuing and that Shadow and Steven had won. She was half-hidden in the darkness and when she looked up she saw through the foggy confusion a snake-like face.

{I have a heart, and someday I will prove to you that just because I am a snake guardian does not mean that I have no feelings towards others,} said the hissing voice of the chubby snake pokemon she had battled earlier when Hiroko had been in trouble. His eyes glowed bright red, and suddenly Holland felt much better. The confusion was gone, and her body was healed quite a bit. As she sat up to thank her snake-shaped friend and apologize for telling him he had no heart, she realized he had slithered away and was gone now.

{B-bye then...,} she said, looking confused for real this time.

"Holland? You're all right?" Hiroko said, getting over to where the little Nidoran was.

{Yeah... I had help from a friend... I think,} she answered, still feeling confused.

Hiroko looked back to Steven. "So I guess you don't just do things by luck," she said stiffly, "Welcome to the group." She didn't apologize for her behavior; Hiroko just wasn't that way. She hated being humbled.

Holland scampered back over to the group and just decided to leave the thought of that snake pokemon alone for now. Perhaps she would ask him about it some other time.

"Let's get going again," Zero said, eyeing Hiroko, "We've still got a long way to go."

Years
    "im honered to join your journey"steven said {so are we} said shadow
    "lets go, return arcanine, return azumaril, return mighteyena"
    after steven put his pokeballs on his belt he walked over to hiroko "good battle"he said puting out his hand "You to holland" he continued to hold his hand out seeing what hiroko would do

OCC: dont have much to post sry...again.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: You don?t have to say sorry. We understand that. ^^ But it would be fine if you could write more. ;-)

Scar was on Zeros shoulders and he didn?t want to get of. {Good fight everyone!} he said grinning. To Zero, Hiroko and Yuri the same feeling came: They feeled they could understand Scar if they want. But now it didn?t take effect. "Chu, raichu...!" Scar started to play with Zeros hair again. It looked like it was funny.

{Hey Shadow!} he shouted. {You have a cool name! Why are you called Shadow?}

Years
    occ:well theres nothing happening yet....were in a cave yay :0

steven continued to hold out his hand at hiroko. {im called shadow because of my color..did you notice Im blue?} {I also have a black flame didnt you notice?} he said as a joke. {scars a cool name to...why are you called scar} he said even though it was obvious

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Man... is Zero ever getting his computer back up?? >.> I know it's not his fault or anything... but I'm just gonna have to make us move on without him. Otherwise this RP's gonna die. XD

Hiroko
    -----------------

Hiroko stared at Steven's hand for a moment, contemplating what to do in this situation. She said he was welcomed in the group now, so she supposed she should seal the deal with a handshake. And it was customary to shake after a battle....

She gripped his hand with hers. Fine, she'd play along with the others. It didn't matter in the end though, as long as she got what she wanted from this place.

"Yes, powerful pokemon you have," she said as she shook his hand, and then let go quickly and went back to walking along the cave. She didn't like complimenting people, it had always seemed so frivolous and useless. Why do it? So they feel better about themselves? That's what her parents used to do to her sister and brother. Never her though; always them. When you give someone a compliment, there's always someone else left out. She never understood what made those two so special anyway.

{Heh, you are an odd color for a Charmander,} Ruri said as she listened to Scar and Shadow's conversation, {My name means 'emerald'. Hiroko took forever giving it to me though. I guess it's an okay name.}

Suddenly Zero called out to everyone. There was light shinning into the tunnel now! They must be nearing the end of this darned cave they were in!

OOC: What do you think guys? Do you think we should go on to Nyaru and start catching pokemon and stuff? Or wait for Zero? Or something else? I'd like your input on it.

Years
    I say we wait, put the game on stand by, it is his RP he should make his continant up,but then again we dont know when he will be back.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Oh good. I was hoping you guys would say that. While I know that we don't know when he's gonna be back, I'd rather wait because I just don't feel right doing it without him. *nods* It is decided then. *pulls up a chair* We wait.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Occ:AAAAhhhhhh its gone bye so fast, i guess thats what i get for not posting. sry. well im back but i have to read the two pages so if you could . please wait up for me. ok all caught up.

Ic: Yuri stood there watching Hiroko battleing this stevens kid. "Good to see you still have a flame to battle, Hiroko." Yuri said teasingly. "well i guess i'll let you out Razi." he said letting out his Nidoran Male. "Nido Nido.{hey theres a battle and im not in it. man thats a bummer he said looking around. hey you. he said to the mightyena. were'ed you come from.}" Yuri watched as Hrokos pokemon did little damage. "come on Hiroko. You can do it." he cheers her on.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back