• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outbreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: It's okay pokehunter, we were going to wait for Zero anyway considering we don't really know quite where to go without his brain here to guide us. So, take your time.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Occ: ok, umm i think we should just continue on with ithe story i mean theres not much to do in a cave. plus the last time zero did this we made him catch up. so i say we should do it again.

Yuri watched the boy stand there with his hand out, "i hope your not trying to get Hiroko to shake your hand, because she won't." he said watching the kids reaction. "i would have loved to catch one of those snake pokemon." he said out loud. "so i guess we keep on going, i think the end is almost here." he said pushing past steven, and continued on the rocky path.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: How about we keep going, but we don't go too far? Because I mean... we shouldn't get so far that by the time Zero comes back there's no way for him to do what he had planned, but we can't just let it sit here for a month and die off. Pokehunter has a good point. Not to mention that Zero himself said that we should just play his character as an NPC until he gets back, so I think it's safe to say he wants us to go on a little. Let's just go on a bit and not get too far into it. Let's at least get out of this stinkin' cave. >.<

Hiroko
    ------------

"Finally; I much prefer the outside to this dark and smelly cave anyway," Hiroko said, walking on after Yuri, "Though, let's just hope there are no more of those stupid traps around outside." She looked at Zero to confirm or deny it. He looked a bit unsure about it. "Great... more traps," she replied to his look, "Just what I always wanted."

As the cave came to its end, there was sunlight and warmth, something the cave hadn't had, and something else; it was the sounds of wild pokemon. Tweets, growls, low roars from far off all could be heard by the group. Hiroko found herself imagining which pokemon she would end up catching and smiled. They're out there waiting for her, she just needed to find them.

"Well," she said, looking down at Scar, "Now there's plenty of room for you to roll."

Ruri paused as her trainer stopped at the exit to look. She breathed a bit hard, and she was quite sweaty. Holland looked at her friend.

{Are you alright? You still don't look so good,} the little Nidoran said, looking concerned.

{I'm fine. I'm just tired; that's all. It's nothing,} she answered, her eyes closing and then opening again, {Hiroko... I think I need some rest. That'll do me some good.}

Hiroko looked down at her Bulbasaur. "Oh, right. Return," she said, recalling Ruri back into her pokeball.

Holland looked worried still; something wasn't right with it.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Occ: yah uh huh.:P

Ic:
    "see what did i tell you." he said to steven while his eyes adjusted to the light "no hand shake at all." with that he turned to the group and in his most funniest voice said. "Ladies and gentalmen welcome to nayru. where new and undiscovered species live." as he said that a roar in the far distance could be heard. "we'll i don't know about you guys but im here to catch pokemon. so im going to search in that patch of really tall grass." he said pointing to his left. and walked off into it. as he rummaged through he heard a noise so he followed it.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: I am glad to have you back pokehunter!

{That is Nyaru... huh... hehe... looks like pretty much fun!} He looked up to Hiroko. He grinned and punched soft her leg. {Yeah, i am rock ?n roll...} Scar went to the little Nidoran. {c?mon Holland, don?t look that way. I think if Ruri gets some rest it?s ok. Lets play some games!} He looked and seeked something. {Do you see that huge tree?} he had spotted a very huge tree on the beginning of a wood. {Let?s have a race! The looser has to find some food, ok?} Scar got in racing-position.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Almost forgot about this thing... ^-^'

Hiroko
    ---------------

"Hm...," Hiroko mumbled, frowning about Yuri going off. She felt a bit frustrated by seeing one of the group go off on their own, but she wasn't exactly sure why. Feelings of friendship were too new to her. She folded her arms and thought quietly to herself.

{I know,} Holland said to Scar, but I just can't help feeling a little worried. Silly though... I haven't even known Ruri that long.}

Once Scar started the race though, Holland forgot all about her worry and laughed as she bounded off, skipping as fast as she could toward the big tree Scar had spoken of. She turned around and called to Shadow, {C'mon! You too Shadow!}

Hiroko smirked, "Whatever... I guess if it makes them happy."

Zero had a serious face on. "I don't think everyone should take this place so lightly. Nyaru's a dangerous land; not something for Yuri to go wandering off in or all of our pokemon to race around unchecked," he said to Hiroko and Steven.

Hiroko raised an eyebrow. He was probably right. Those traps in the beginning were probably the easy part, and who knew what was awaiting them in this new section. "Well then someone will need to find Yuri," Hiroko said off-hand. She un-folded her arms.

"How about you Hiroko?" Zero suggested, "You were the one who saw where he went."

Hiroko folded her arms again. "What? Me? You must be joking. I do not babysit idiots that go off on their own without thinking. Do it yourself why don't you?" she said stiffly, frowning at Zero.

"Come on Hiroko, you mean to tell me that you wouldn't help him if we knew he was in danger?" Zero asked, eyeing Hiroko critically.

"Why should I risk my neck for people who don't even have the sense to stay in a group for safety?" she responded, "It's called natural selection." She then walked off from the other two, angry that Zero kept pressuring her to like them all. What if she didn't like any of them? Who really cares? And what was the point of it all?

Zero called to her saying that she shouldn't walk off alone, and Hiroko turned around to see him. "Are you my mother? No. And I never listened to her either. If you don't like me walking off, then that's your problem," she yelled to him, walking up towards the big tree the pokemon were racing to.

She came here to catch powerful pokemon; not to be a scared girl that clung to the boys for support. If that meant doing it on her own; so be it.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: Hey there! Sry that i couldn?t post the last weeks, but i had a car accident, so i am in the hospital now. The doc has allowed me to walk yesterday so i could make this post today, but i want to tell you that it could take a while until i can make full posts again, ok? Hope to see you all in about 1 or 2 weeks. Sry for beeing away the long time. See you all soon, ok? bye

Nigma

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: It?s been a while, and i hope that Zero and pokehunter are coming back. Well, let?s see, where are we now... ^^

The two Pokemon started the race where Scar meant to, and (nobody believes) Holland was the winner! Scar couldn?t believe it either. {You cheated!} he laughed, not meaning serious. {You are two fast! Ok, i made the rules, and i will do like them.} he went into the wood, looking for food. He found some strawberrys and some apples. {I think holland likes that!} he said, turning back. As he arrived, Hiroko was going away from Zero. She seemed to be angry. I don?t think that she would change one day... he thought. I didn?t see a smile in her face since... hmmm... now thinking about it, i?ve never seen her smiling... Wondering, Scar went slowly to Holland and gave her the promised food. {Here, eat up! I have to do something!} he said quickly and ran after Hiroko.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Hope you feel better soon Nigma! Car accidents are scary and horrible. As for pokehunter and Zero... well, pokehunter will probably come back sometime, but Zero's probably gone. He hasn't been around in ages. Maybe stuntgrunt'll come back too....

Anyway,

Hiroko
    ----------------

Hiroko stopped after getting to the big tree, and looked out towards all of the land before her. It was very beautiful, and even though Hiroko tried not to notice it, she couldn't help but feel awed in the presence of such nature.

There were all sorts of pokemon just waiting to be caught... and there was also Virouge, but that would have to wait until she was stronger.

Holland took the food from Scar happily, {Thank you!} She took a large bite out of it and smiled, but then noticed that Scar had already gone up to Hiroko. She shook her head, doubting if anyone should approach the girl right now.

Hiroko looked down at the approaching Scar. "What do you want? Have you come to tell me that I need to be friends with everyone and give them all hugs and kisses? Because if you have then you should just go away," she said bitterly, even though she knew that the little Raichu had never been anything but nice to her.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Scar grinned. He got 5 metres near Hiroko and got in fighting position. His tail trembled cause of his tension. Electric sparks and little thunders started to dance on his face and boddy. {I think you have to cool your head. Maybe it?s time to be take proof if you are good enough to be my trainer...} "Raichu, chu rai!!!" {Catch me... catch me if you can!} He formed his paws to fists and concentrated all his energy to his electricity production. His muscle where under much tension and he looked serious to Hiroko.

{If you don?t release a pokemon... Ruri is alright now i think!} Scar said. He looked in Hirokos eyes. If you are ready for fighting, tell me... he thought.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: OMG! I'm posting! XD

Hiroko
    -----------------

"Me... you want to battle me?" Hiroko mumbled, looking a bit shocked. She wasn't really expecting the chubby, little mouse pokemon to suggest such a thing. She was aware that the Raichu was a bit fond of her, but it was just so weird to have someone actually want to be with her. She smiled a bit.

"Alright then," she said, grabbing out Ruri's ball, "Go Ruri!" She tossed the pokeball to the ground where it popped open with a flash of light and left a squatty Bulbasaur sitting in its wake.

{Ah, I do feel better. That poison must have needed a while to work itself out of my system,} she noticed Scar facing across from her, {Scar? Oh! We're in a battle, aren't we?} She readied herself. She couldn't let her guard down because he was a friend.

"Ruri, Vine Whip now!" Hiroko called, pointing to the Raichu across from them. Ruri let loose a pair of vines from her bulb, and they whipped towards the little Raichu, attempting to wrap themselves around Scar's middle.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Scar saw the vines aproaching him and he jumped to the side and he vines missed him around hair width and Scar was shocked. I never thought that her attacks would be that fast! he thought. Dashed towards Ruri his electricity was high enough to fire some powerfull shocks in her direction. He aimed and released a single slow shot towards the bulbasaur, and meanwhile he prepared to make a doubleteam attack. Short before he did this attack, he did some thundershocks in her direction pulselike.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    occ: your right i did come back.

Yuri followed the noise till it lead to an odd looking Eve. "hmm, your new." he said looking at the eve. "Well i guewss your a good one to start of a new collection, go Razi." he said letting out his nidoran male "use horn attack." With that his pokemon used horn attack and hit the Eve looking pokemon right in the side nocking it out. Yuri tosses a pokeball and catches the pokemon. "time to go brag." he sayd returning his nidoran male and heading towards the entranced to the cave. once there he sees Hiroko battleing the Raichu. "hey whats going on he says as he walks towards them.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Hiroko
    ------------

"Ah! Ruri, lay on the ground and take them as they come!" Hiroko said, gritting her teeth. Ruri was luckily a grass-type, and they were somewhat good against electric. She was a tough little Bulbasaur and Hiroko believed that she could take it.

Ruri saw the lightning coming, and dropped to the ground. She felt the first shock hit her and her skin twitched a bit at the contact area. Then she saw other shockwaves coming for her and waited for more instructions from Hiroko. Hiroko was unsure of how to handle this. Making Ruri take all these hits might be a bit foolish, but if she got hit with them anyway and while she was trying to dodge, then they would affect her more.

"Ruri, dodge those pulses!" Hiroko said quickly, hoping she had decided in time. Ruri leapt up and dodged the first shock, but then was hit by the second. The third was dodged by her, but the fourth hit her in the leg. She tumbled over herself, but then got up in time to dodge the last hit, leaving her a bit winded, but still standing with a good deal of strength.

Hiroko now called another attack to Ruri, "Now do a Tackle!" Scar sent some more shocks at the Bulbasaur, and Hiroko told her to keep on with her attack. She believed that the Bulbasaur could take those little shocks. That's when Yuri came up to her and asked what was going on. Hiroko rounded on him.

"Where did you disappear to?! You know that was foolish to do! Who told you that you could just go walking off on your own; this place is dangerous. It's not a playground Yuri," she snapped, glaring at the boy, "For your information, I am battling Scar because he wanted to test me so that I might catch him." Hiroko was afraid to admit to herself that the real reason she was so angry about Yuri going off was because she was worried that something bad might happen to him. She settled instead for acting annoyed by his stupid behavior.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    As Scar saw that Ruri used her own body as a Lightning rod for his first lightning he was enthuses by this great idea. After dodging most of his pulse lightnings she started a tackle! {Yeah! That?s it! Show me true fighting spirit!} he shouted and defended against her attack. She hit him with such force that he tumbled back. "Cha!" He jumped to Ruri and tried something new. He used his tail to attack with a fury attack. A storm of blows hit Ruri, but cause it was his tail the attacks weren?t much strong.

He recognized that and prepared a megapunch with electric force. His paw which he formed to a fist began to gather the needed energy which was much, and started to glow. "chu raichu!" {I?ll show you power!} I will prepare a big strong thunder storm while i attack her, so i can attack imideatly after this force attack... he thought. "RAI-"

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    "wow, i didn't expect that reaction from you." Yuri said, a little taken aback by her worriedness. "ok, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to upset you. i just wanted to catch some new pokemon." he said holding the pokeball in his hand. "hey scar i think thats enough for this round." he said watching the small raichu building up a powerful attack. "Hey, if it means anything to you i won't wonder off by myself, i'll make sure i find you to go with." he told hiroko, blushing a little. truth be told he had, a little crush on her, she was strong and stubbern just like him.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Hiroko
    ---------------

Attempting to concentrate on both the battle and what Yuri was saying, Hiroko called out another suggestion to Ruri and then responded to Yuri. She didn't want to make Scar think that she wasn't paying attention to their battle.

"Ruri use your Vine Whip on his legs," she commanded, trying to take out the Raichu from a distance before he could lay a major punch on the Bulbasaur.

After taking the easy whacks from Scar's tail, Ruri tried to leap a few feet away and unleash her dual vines to whip them at Scar's legs. She thought that Scar looked as if he were standing pretty strong though, and it would take more force to knock him over. She tried to grab onto his legs with her vines, and suddenly felt a cold chill go up her spine. There were clouds gathering in the sky... and energy could be felt in the air. What was Scar planning?

Hiroko looked at Yuri, "I didn't- I was just- I'm just trying to make sure that we all make it to see Virouge. Th- That's all." Why was she stammering? She almost always remained composed and in control, and she should have snapped at the boy before her when he talked about such sentimental nonsense. Her worried about him?! She looked back to the battle, trying to ignore her feelings. Zero had said they were all supposed to be close, like a family now, and that snake-like pokemon had told her that she was doomed because she didn't want help or friendship from anyone. Did she believe them? She told herself to ignore all that for now, and instead to focus on this battle. Ruri needed her right now....

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Ruris Vine Whip catched Scar on his legs and he was surprised! {No! I didn?t had attention! Why you...} he ran over to Ruri and prepared to make the megapunch now, but it seemed that the bulbasaur had some seconds left before Scar would reach her. No! That was a big failure! If she can lift me with that whipes, it would be difficult to finish her off! Crap!

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Yuri saw where scar had made his mistake, it was know up to Hiroko to do the right move. Yuri had decided to drop the whole going of and worring for later. walking a few feet away there was a small stone to sit on. so he did, then he let out his new pokemon and played with it for a whaile.

Yuri's new pokemon.
    Pokemon Outbreed

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Cute pokehunter! Wait... I suppose I could call you Dennis now. ^^; Anyway, it's cute. I shall try to make a pic of the snake pokemon from earlier, as it shall make another appearance soon. Oh yes, I have a little plan in store for after this battle. Hee hee.

Hiroko
    ---------------

"Ruri! Now is your chance! Quick and throw Scar against the ground with your vines!" Hiroko commanded, a bit grateful that Yuri had stopped talking with her; it was hard to talk and battle at the same time.

Ruri looked at Scar and tried to toss his up into the air using her vines. It was a lot harder than it looked though, and she managed to whip him up to about three feet before throwing the Raichu down onto the hard ground.

It wouldn't be enough to finish him off. This battle was still on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back