• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Just wanted to say that a really popular youtuber named Haydunn is doing a LP of ur game. and this game is awesome bro, keep it up !

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    I have tryed to download it multiple times but it all ends with the same result.

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    I got a question what tool did you use to make the events in this game?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I can't seem to patch it even when I use the Tsukuyomi UPS anyone have any help?

I can help you but I need more info from you. What kind of error happens when you use Tsukuyomi?

Just wanted to say that a really popular youtuber named Haydunn is doing a LP of ur game. and this game is awesome bro, keep it up !

Thanks! It's awesome that guys like Haydunn, Patterrz, Sacred and xchampionredx are doing these. It's incredible that so many are watching.

I wanted to know where I can find the HM strength. can you tell me that?

It's where fly was in FireRed.

I got a question what tool did you use to make the events in this game?

The events? Just XSE.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2020
    For some reason it wont work on my phone, anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    Okay, so I'm using the apply patch to an existing file option. I put the ups file in the first slot and then I put my GBA file of Fire Red in the Second slot. When I precede to click patch it says Failed! Input file is invalid. If this is an error I my part please let me know.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Hi, this hack is awesome but i is it possible to get a alakazam without trading or not?
    Again awesome hack i love playing it.

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Okay, so I'm using the apply patch to an existing file option. I put the ups file in the first slot and then I put my GBA file of Fire Red in the Second slot. When I precede to click patch it says Failed! Input file is invalid. If this is an error I my part please let me know.

That shouldn't happen. This is a bit of concerning issue for me. The patch seems to work for most but for some it just doesn't. Have you tried using NUPS( its another good UPS patcher) instead of Tsukuyomi?

Hi, this hack is awesome but i is it possible to get a alakazam without trading or not?
    Again awesome hack i love playing it.
    In the latest (and only) update on July 8, allows Kadabra to evolve by moon stone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I'm also having trouble patching with Tsukuyomi... I apply the UPS to the FireRed GBA file and it says it patches successfully, but then when I go to run the game, it runs the plain old FireRed game instead of the patch :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2015
    Hey if anyone is interested, I just started playing my nuzlocke of the game on my channel @banditpineapple if you want to play along.
    I am loving this game so far. Crizzle you did an amazing job.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    That shouldn't happen. This is a bit of concerning issue for me. The patch seems to work for most but for some it just doesn't. Have you tried using NUPS( its another good UPS patcher) instead of Tsukuyomi?

In the latest (and only) update on July 8, allows Kadabra to evolve by moon stone.

Thanks I now have a powerfull alakazam on the team keep up the great work man.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    Okay, I patched it, but it might not be right because when I try to play it its still a ups file not a GBA File so I can't play it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    is it intentional after you completed the game that you cant vs the E4 again or is it some sort of bug?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Okay, I patched it, but it might not be right because when I try to play it its still a ups file not a GBA File so I can't play it.

If you patched the ROM( the .GBA file). then you would play the ROM on the emulator not the UPS file.
    (If you want to, you can rename the ROM to avoid confusion, just keep the .gba extention at the end.)

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I CAN DOUBLE POST BECUZ IM DA ORIGINO POASTUR, WHOO!
    Ahem...
    is it intentional after you completed the game that you cant vs the E4 again or is it some sort of bug?
    The game was meant to be played once, sorry. My next work will likely include a postgame(or not).

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2015
    I patched the .ups with a clean firered rom,the result is only a changed starting screen but when i try to start the game for real, i just get no audio and a white screen. I used NUPS to patch it because tsukuyomi keeps on giving me the invalid checksum error. Any way to solve this or just put up a direct download to the patched rom?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Back