• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Paths of Mystery [PG-17]

What Are You Going To Be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
  • Flurry looked from Silver to Joshua. "My names Flurry." she said before looking just at Joshua and shyly eating a little more of the food from his hand. "I'm afraid my old trainer will come back...s..so I might go with y..you guys" she added before looking up at Joshua eyes dropping she was so exhausted and she yawned loudly.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • He tries to hold back the excitement and relief from your answer, but it's just too much. He was overwhelmed with joy, because it seems he just made a friend, and one that is so much similar! He lays right next to her and nuzzles into her, unable to contain his happiness.

Yes!!!

He felt so joyful now, knowing she would be there on the journey. He smiled at her, before realizing he was doing it, and looked away.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry smiled softly before yawning again so close to being asleep. "Thank you" she whispered talking to both Silver and Joshua even though the human couldn't understand her and she fell into a much needed sleep hoping she wouldn't have nightmares like usually and praying this wasn't all just a dream.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • He felt the same sleepiness, as if a Jigglypuff had just sang to him... He closed his eyes.

"Um... G-goodnight..."

He looks up a minute.

"Uh, wait a second..."

He lifts Flurry up onto the bed again, where surely it would be more comfortable than the floor. He then climbs up too and lays next to her, protectively. He closes his eyes and nuzzles into her, warm.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Although Joshua couldn't understand the two talking to each other, he could tell almost exactly what they were saying. Sadness coming from the Quilava. He was sad that he was never going to see the Glaceon again. Words that sounded like a question. A response from the Glaceon. A look of joyousness in Quilava. It looked like Glaceon would be traveling with them. The two fell asleep right next to each other. Joshua could tell that the Glaceon had been hurt, and now that he thought about it, from the mistrusting actions she showed towards him, he could only assume she was in this kind of condition because of another trainer. Well he was going to treat her right. He quietly got up, just as the two Pokemon were yawning. They were about to fall asleep. Joshua walked to the front desk of the Pokemon Center.

"Nurse Joy, do you have any books on these two Pokemon?" Joshua asked.

"Yes, hon, they're right over here." the nurse answered, pulling a few books off of shelves.

Joshua took the books back over to where the Pokemon were sitting. He saw that the Quilava had moved Glaceon to up in the bed from the floor. He knew that he could sleep in a nice and cozy bed in the Pokecenter, but that's not how it was going to be. He sat down on the dusty floor, right next to the Pokemon. "Huh, this is weird," Joshua thought. "The Pokemon are the ones in the bed, and I'm sleeping by their side on the floor. He began to read deep into the night, falling asleep right as he finished the last book. He dreamed of Red, his mom, and some other man that he didn't know. They were all standing around him, each with a firm grasp on Joshua.

"He's going to be a Pokemon Contest Trainer!" his mom would shout.

"No, his heart wants to be a Pokemon Champion!" Red would yell.

"He is the perfect Pokemon Breeder!" the mystery man shouted. "Pokemon Breeders need to groom their Pokemon, and feed them right, and Joshua is perfect for this!"

On and on they went. And then, suddenly, his nightmares went away. He began dreaming about Silver, and the Glaceon whom he decided to name Flurry after something he read in one of the books. It was an Ice Type Pokemon, an evolution of the Pokemon Eevee. From what he could tell in the books, however, this Pokemon was very, very small compared to many Glaceons. He wondered why this was. He dreamed of Turtwig and Starly too, just not as much as these two new Pokemon. He was going to have to formally introduce them all to each other in the morning.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry whimpered in her sleep which was of course plagued with nightmares of her old trainers abuse before focusing on one day when her trainer forced her to evolve.
    "Come on!" the boy ordered sharply glaring at the small baby eevee that was moving to slow for his liking. Flurry whimpered running quickly up to the boy receiving a swift kick that sent her flying making her hit a really cold stone. "Now use tackle" the boy ordered calling out his charmander. Flurry did as she was told for four hours afraid of getting hit again and yelped in pain as the forced evolution happened and she recieved another beating for it taking so long... after that she awoke with a start immedietly crying again.

Meanwhile a boy was looking angrily around for the small Pokemon he had released and abandoned. Seeing a blood trail he followed it still angry at the Glaceon for finally attacking him back.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • (OOC: This is my probably my last post for tonight. I have pink eye and need my rest. Sorry.)

Bang! "WHERE IS THAT POKEMON!" a young trainer screamed in the Pokecenter.

"Son, please quiet down. This is a Pokecenter. Pokemon are recovering from injuries they have suffered. Calm yourself!" Nurse Joy, equally as angry, said to the boy.

The boy's eyes followed the trail of blood all the way to the back corner of the Pokecenter. There, of course, was 'his' Glaceon. He saw the silver Quilava snuggled up with the Glaceon, who had just awoken from all the noise. Also waking up was Joshua, who jumped up from the ground and shielded the two Pokemon.

"Are you the trainer who has mistreated this Pokemon?" Joshua demanded.

"So what if I was. And besides, it's not my fault. That stupid Pokemon wouldn't evolve. I read it in a book that it could only evolve after touching the rock that's near Snowpoint City, so I went there. I had to kick it to make it touch the rock, and it almost didn't fight my Charmander after it did. Hmph, worthless Pokemon."

Joshua couldn't even talk. He was filled with so much rage, so much fury, that he just wanted to punch this boy. But no, that would be playing his own game. Joshua knew that you could win any battle with enough love and trust. Silver was up, and snarling, but Flurry was so scrunched up behind Silver that she was invisible. Joshua decided that he would have to battle this boy to teach him a lesson about Pokemon. Heh, he had only become a trainer yesterday, and already he was sure he could do it.

"We battle." Joshua managed to get out. He still couldn't believe this boy, this monster. Joshua, against all of Nurse Joy's commands to take their fight outside, called over his Pokemon.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry whimpered as she scrunched up behind Silver as her old trainer yelled and Joshua challenged him to a battle. Looking fearfully up into the angry and cold eyes of the boy who used to be her trainer Flurry took a breath stepping forward. I need closure...If i can beat his Pokemon in a battle...maybe i'll no longer be afraid she thought as she stepped into Joshua and her old trainers sight.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver seemed to sense this danger, but did not move. If he really did come back, he would PAY. Silver nuzzled closer to Flurry, in hopes it might help her sleep better. He slept in thought.

Is her trainer still around? What if he comes back?

He felt close to her already. He would do anything to defend her. If he ever sees her trainer, he will make that disgrace pay for his cruelty. He couldn't do this when his trainer abused him. He had too much fear. He hates himself for not having the courage to face his abuser. But he pushed that thought away. His trainer was gone. And he found a real trainer. But this is about her. If her abuser ever shows up, he will not allow that wretched human near her. He closed his eyes and slowly drifted into sleep, where he trembled a bit, his memories attacking him all night, forcing tears to his eyes, even while he's asleep.

~~~

He glared darkly at the trainer, and stared deep into his evil eyes. A sudden panic came over him. He felt cold. Frozen, in fact. The flames on his head and bottom went out. Fear overwhelmed him.

Th-the trainer that... Abused h-her... W-was...

His mind was spinning so fast that he couldn't even finish the thought. He quickly nudged Flurry out of their sight, hiding both of us below a different table. His eyes were wide open with fear and shock, and they seemed to tell her what was going on:

Their abusers were the same person.

Suddenly his paws gave out on him and he collapsed beside her, fur risen, shaking. He couldn't believe it. He had come back. And he did this to her too. Suddenly the darkness welled over him. He was having a flashback.

"I SAID, use flamethrower!!!" The boy kicked the oddly colored Cyndaquil, screaming at him. The Cyndaquil stared at his opponent. The boy wanted him to attack a defenseless little Eevee, one that was his age. Just a baby! "DO WHAT I TELL YOU!!!" He kicked Cyndaquil again, flipping him up in the air, making him land face-first on the paved road. He got up, barely able to stand. The fear in the Eevee's eyes were the same as his. He knew exactly what would happen if the boy caught her. He didn't want any other Pokemon to go through this. He turned and bit the boy's arm, only to be thrown down to the ground and stomped on. "FINE!! You worthless Pokemon! I'll do it myself!!!" He grabbed the Eevee forcefully and threw her against a wall. Cyndaquil looked away. He couldn't bear to see that. The boy grabbed a pokeball and caught the poor Eevee. The last thing he saw of her was the look of fear while she was captured. He felt terrible. He couldn't save her.

His memory went forward a bit, about a week later.

"Why!? Won't!? It!? WORK!?!?!?" He screamed each word between beating the Cyndaquil with a fire stone. "DAMMIT!!!" He threw the stone at him with extreme force. Somehow, it worked. Cyndaquil had evolved into a Quilava. He layed on the ground, battered and beaten, and the boy just kicked him along because he wouldn't walk.

His flashbacks ended with one final memory.

"Attack the stupid Eevee!" The boy shouted furiously. He was pitting Quilava and Eevee against eachother, and neither of them wanted to hit eachother. "DO WHAT I SAY!!!" He stomped the Quilava repeatedly. He still refused to hurt her. "I'm sick of you disoebying me!!!" The boy picked up the Quilava and hurled it at some Fearows, making them angry. They all fought over the Quilava, pulling on his limbs, before one Fearow won the fight and took Quilava away, flying, dangling by his back leg. After hours of flight, Quilava woke back up, and spit fire at the Fearow. It released him and he fell into Lake Verity, where he was later found by Joshua. The boy grabbed the Eevee by the tail. "Come on, we're going to snowpoint! I'm gonna make you evolve!!!" He roared at the Eevee.

He woke up again. Everything had gone through his memory and it just now came to him...

Sh-she... Was that Eevee...

He stared into her eyes, and sure enough, they were the same. His eyes reflected his memories that just came to him, and he knew. He knew she would remember them too...

He wrapped his paws around her, holding her close, tears rushing to his eyes.

"I'm... I-I'm sorry..."

His voice trailed and he held her close, partly to protect her, partly to comfort her, and party because he hoped he would receive some comfort back from her. He didn't want to let anything happen to her ever again.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't protect you..."

His voice cracked. Tears flooded his eyes and he nuzzled into her, hating himself for not being strong enough...

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry's eyes widened when Silver nudged her out of sight again he hugged her nuzzling against her as he cried and said he was sorry.

What is he... she started thinking before she gasped He's the Cydaquil that was forced to evolve and refused to attack me she thought crying as well trying to comfort him as well as get comfort back. "You did in a way by refusing to attack me...either way it would have happened. You have nothing to be sorry about" she whispered still crying as she prayed that Silver hadn't been recognized but knew all to well that he had been.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • He could tell by the way she looked at him that she had remembered. Suddenly something changed about him. Like a fire, deep, deep inside, had just been lit.

"I want to do something... B-but... Only if you do too..."

He sniffled, tears streaming down his muzzle. He looked at her, his eyes burning with determination. With anger. With a lust for revenge.

"I'm t-tired of h-hiding in fear... At least from him..."

He crawled out halfway, unsure of whether she would follow. But it didn't matter now. The boy noticed him and dragged them both out by their necks. He held them and jeered spitefully at their faces.

"I finally found you PESTS. YOU refused to evolve, and somehow you got away!"

He snared in Flurry's face with anger. He then turned to Silver.

"And YOU!!! You didn't listen when I tell you to attack!!!"

He looked at both of them, a menacing grin over his face.

"Just wait what I have in store fo--"

He was cut off. Silver had bitten down on the boy's arm, and HARD. He jolted, jumping back and releasing them both from his grip. Blood seeped from the bite mark, it was a deep puncture. He hit the ground on his backside and held his arm scowling. Flurry was tossed in the air during this, so Silver quickly jumped below her, causing her to land on him, breaking the fall with his own body. He lay wearily, that move knocking the wind out of him, but he sighed in releif to see that he had saved her. The boy got back up, his eyes glaring at Silver.

"Why you... You are going to PAY for that!!!"

He stormed up to the Quilava, who lays weakly on the ground, his muscles too sore to move...

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry looked worriedly letting out a whimper when she saw Silver laying on the ground to weak to move and the boy storming over to him. Something in her snapped at that I attacked back once...I..c..can do it again she thought before growling and biting the boys leg hard leaving a mark just as deep as the one on his arm. The boy growled angrily and kicked Flurry hard smirking as she was kicked through the glass of the window with a crash.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • He saw Flurry fly through a window and he let out a long whimper.

No!! This... This is my fault...

The boy stormed over to him and picked him up.

"You're going to suffer the same fate!!!"

He threw Silver through another window and he collapsed beside her...

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry whimpered through the pain fresh cuts on her small and frail body as Silver was thrown through another window. She whimpered more at that and tried to stand only managing to for a second before she collapsed coughing up blood as footsteps approached and the boys shadow was over her. "Still alive huh....that was my mistake not killing you when I had the chance" he hissed showing her the scar she had given to him before he had released her and left her for dead. "But now I have that chance you pathetic excuse for a Pokemon!" he yelled picking Flurry up by her neck cutting off her airflow.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Joshua had seen enough. He watched the boy grab the two Pokemon, kick them, throw them through windows. He saw the Pokemon fighting back as hard as they could, but they couldn't take much more.

"Now you're going to pay." Joshua said. "Ace, Quick Attack!" he screamed.

The Starly, watching everything from a nearby chair, immediately jumped into action. In a blink of an eye, it was gone, and the boy let out a groan. Starly had flown through the window and straight into the boy's stomach.

"Titan, Tackle!"

The Turtwig launched itself right behind the Starly. Just as the boy was getting up, the Turtwig made connection with his head. With a crash, the boy fell right back over. He had been knocked out cold. Joshua told Nurse Joy to call the Police. As she did, he walked over to the boy, making sure that if he woke up, he wouldn't be able to hurt anything.

~~~

The boy had been taken away. His name was recorded on a list of trainers who were to never be trusted with Pokemon again. The only thing left to do was deal with the Pokemon he already had. The boy had a Charmander, a Raticate, and a Zubat. Joshua couldn't take them all in, else he would just have too many Pokemon. Besides, he already had a Fire Type, and he didn't much want another Flying type. The three were left with Nurse Joy who attempted to find something to do with the Pokemon. After everyone was treated, the boy and four Pokemon were on their way at last.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry looked up at Joshua with eyes full of trust. She nuzzled his leg as she looked at Silver "You were right he is able to be trusted" she said to him happy that boy was no longer trusted with the Pokemon he surprisingly never had abused. Actually smiling Flurry nuzzled Joshua's leg again before looking up at him.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • "Glad to see you're feeling better!" Joshua told Flurry, as she nuzzled his leg. Oh yeah, I should mention, I've decided to name you Flurry. Glaceon is an Ice Type of Pokemon, so a name like Flurry would be perfect, don't you think?

The Glaceon definitely agreed.

Joshua had been thinking more and more about his dream. It seemed like no time til they were in Jubilife City. The first place Joshua wanted to go was the Pokemon Trainer's School. He gasped as he entered the door. Standing in front of him, behind a desk, was the mystery man from his dream that wanted him to be a breeder. Cautiously, Joshua approached the desk.

"Um, hi, my name is Joshua. I came here to learn more about Pokemon. Are you the teacher?"

"Yes I am. The name's Brock. I used to be the Gym Leader of-"

"Of Pewter City, I know you." Joshua finished for him. Noticing the puzzled look on the man's face, he quickly cleared things up. "Oh, I know that because I was born in Pallet Town. I only recently moved to the Sinnoh Region. I've visited the Museum in your town many times with my friend, Red."

"Oh, friends with Red are we?" the man chuckled. "Red and I were friends too. I even adventured with him. I'm not surprised that you know him, though, if you're from Pallet. It's a really small town. They have really nice Pokemon food in Pallet. I know that because I'm a-"

"Pokemon Breeder?" Joshua asked. Again noticing the man's startled expression, he tried to clear things up once more. "This may sound really creepy, but well, I sorta had a dream about you. My mom wanted me to become a Pokemon Contest Participant, and Red wanted me to become Champion, and you wanted me to be a Breeder. It wasn't a pleasant dream."

"Doesn't sound like one." Brock said. "Well, being a breeder is all kinds of fun. You get to help people, you know exactly how to make the perfect food for them. It's a really peaceful life."

"I don't know, being a trainer sounds like the path for me. I want to become the Champion, just like Red did." Joshua replied.

"Well, I'm late for my trip back to Kanto." Brock said. "Here, I'll give you my phone number. Call me if you want to learn anything about Breeding."

And just like that, he was gone. "He seems like a nice guy, its no wonder Ash was traveling with him." Joshua thought.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry watched the interaction between Joshua and Brock as she hid behind Joshua's leg still not comfortable around other humans. Once he was gone she jumped onto the desk looking at Joshua as her stomach growled and she made a small whining noise to tell him she was hungry since he couldn't understand her and she tilted her head slightly making the noise again as her stomach growled once more.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • ~~~
    Silver finally got up, his wounds healing by themselves, the same strange sight pointed out by nurse joy earlier. The boy was taken away. He felt relieved. He turned and watched as Flurry and Joshua prepared to leave. He followed them, leaning into Flurry for support. It seemed his cuts and scratches healed, but his muscles were strained and sore.

Well... At least we faced him...

He glanced at Flurry.

We faced him together... If she hadn't been there... I'd easily be dead right now... And Joshua too... He saved both of us...

He sighed rather sadly.

I'm too weak... I couldn't protect her... And it was my fault he found us! If I hadn't climbed out none of this would have happened...

He looked at her, his eyes clouded with worry. What if something else happens and he can't save her??? He almost whimpered out loud at the very thought. He didn't even want to think of that. He wanted her to stay. And even if it would cost his own life to keep hers intact...

His thoughts trailed off... He was sore. Starving. He was completely lost in thought, because once he snapped to, they were already in another town, in a building, and Joshua had just ended a conversation with an odd-looking man. His eyes were always closed!

Hm... He looks like a Cyndaquil...

Silver smirked a little to himself at his own little joke. He looked up at the table and saw Flurry whining. He instantly knew she was hungry. He hopped into Joshua's bag, digging through it's contents, until he found the Glaceon Food bag from last night. He grabbed the bag with his teeth and hopped onto the table, placing the bag in front of her. He looked at her and smiled, blushing, and it was obvious because his fur was so pale. He quickly realized that he was blushing at her and quickly looked away. He stared at the wall, avoiding anyone's stare, quietly. His stomach growled as well. He hadn't remembered when he had last eaten. The boy who abused him only gave him food about every two weeks. His ribs were showing. He felt very weary, dizzy in fact, from his hunger. His stomach continued to growl and he stifled it. He didn't want them to realize how thin and anorexic he looked...

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry smiled at Silver as he got the bag of food from Joshua's bag. She saw a blush and blushed slightly as well. When he looked away she heard his stomach growl as well and saw he was just as thin as she was. "You need to eat to" Flurry said worriedly nuzzling him lightly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back