• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Paths of Mystery [PG-17]

What Are You Going To Be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
  • Flurry shook her head tears falling from her eyes "No...I..d..d.don't..t.trust H..humans" she whimpered making herself smaller. She was trembling greatly looking even more afraid. Her old trainer could have possibly ruined the life of a baby Pokemon just through forcing it to evolve and abusing it. "It's to late for anyone to be sorry about it" she added quietly crying harder when the Quilava nuzzled her cheek.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • "Please... L-look at me..."

His eyes seemed to explain everything. His eyes show a young spirit. Just as young as you, maybe even younger. They showed the same hurt, the same worry, the same fear. He had gone through the same thing. He obviously was not supposed to be a Quilava, because he was much too small compared to Quilava's usual size. He lays beside you, fur against yours, trying to comfort you, but also trying to comfort himself a bit, his memories coming back. He starts shaking a bit as his past nightmares consume him...

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry looked at him trembling she saw the same pain in his eyes...the same emotions she was feeling and as he lay down next to her his fur against hers he started trembling as well and she cried harder reliving every moment from her forced evolution and every moment of abuse that had happened in her short life and sobs made her shake harder.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • He sits beside you, crying as well. Tears rush from his hurt-filled purple eyes. He presses into you, needing about the same comfort as you. Then he realized something.

He sniffles a bit, tears still dripping from his muzzle.

"I... f-felt the same as you right now... B-but..."

He sniffles again, trying to get a clear voice.

"If you stay like this, you'll just find yourself lonely..."

Silver places his head on your paws and looks up at you.

"J-just today... I found a t-trainer... He... He's different!"

He presses closer, comforting you but almost asking for the same thing without saying it.

"H-h-he doesn't keep his Pokemon in Pokeballs... He actually cares..."

His pleading eyes stare into yours...

"Please trust me... He is a good human...

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry trembled feeling a little comforted by the Quilava. "I..don't know" she whispered still crying hard. She was unsure of whether she could trust any human's even if this Quilava said the trainer was a good one. "It's to hard" she whimpered shaking harder as she cried. "Why did this have to happen...why did he have to..."

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • "Where did that Pokemon go!?" Joshua wondered. He hadn't even been a trainer for a single day, and he already lost a Pokemon. He ran outside looked left, looked right. It wouldn't be that hard to spot him, after all, he did stand out. He ran back to where he found him, nothing. He ran into the Pokemon Lab. Nothing. Finally, he ran back into the Pokemon Center. He could see a warm blue glow coming from under a table in the corner. "Silver, is that you? Joshua said soothingly. He walked over to the table and bent down. Sure enough, he could see the brilliant blue flames coming out of his back. Silver was what he would call it, after all, it was indeed silver.

"There you are buddy! I looked all over for you! Please don't scare me like that, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I lost a Pokemon! You could get hurt out there by yourself. I promise I won't ever let you get hurt!" Joshua said, not seeing the Pokemon that Silver was shielding. He patted him on the back. "But I've found you now, and that's all that matters. You ready to get going? I think there might be something wrong with Turtwig, he's acting a bit off recently. I think he might be rearing to go fight the Gym Leader. So, you in?" he asked.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • He cuddles into you sadly.

"I know it's hard but please trust me... I have been through the same fate."

He whimpers a little.

"I... I-I don't know why someone would do that to you..."

His tears continue to fall, and he lays his head under yours, staying close.

"He is... You'll see... I promise..."

He notices that Joshua has returned, and allows Joshua and the Glaceon to see eachother, giving Joshua a warning glance that this Pokemon was in a fear of humans...

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry nodded slightly still crying as she cuddled back to him. When she felt a hand pat him on the back she drew back with a terrified whimper looking up at the human boy with wide scared eyes as she cried and whimpered in fear not knowing this was the trainer he had talked about.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • As Joshua was petting his Quilava, he suddenly saw that there was another shape, the same color, cuddling with it. "This must have been the reason Silver bolted." Joshua said to himself. He thought about pulling the Pokedex out to see what kind of Pokemon it was, but after taking a close look at it, he could tell that it had been beaten and bruised from something. Now was not the time for that. The Pokemon was crying, and so was Silver. Joshua didn't understand why this was, but he felt bad for them.

"Hey there, my name's Joshua." the boy whispered to the Pokemon. He didn't pet it, but he held his arm out like he was going to. He could see the troubling past in the Pokemon's eyes, and thought that if it wanted to be petted, it would make the move.

"Hey there, my name's Joshua." he repeated. "Its okay, please don't cry. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. I just want to be your friend."

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry looked at the human as he extended a hand and she drew back a little. She saw his hand stop staying where it was as he introduced himself. Flurry stayed still backed away from him for several minutes before she cautiously and slowly took a slight step forward and stopped again.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • "See? Its all right," Joshua cooed. This poor Pokemon. He couldn't tell if it was in a bad accident or if it had a trainer that mistreated it, but whatever it was, this Pokemon did not deserve it.

"I won't hurt you," he echoed, moving his hand very slowly and cautiously towards the Pokemon. Before long, his hand was resting just in front of her nose. Joshua thought that the Pokemon might need to smell him, might be able to smell that he was not a bad person.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver presses into you, reassuringly, a bit of worry in his stare.

"I PROMISE... He won't hurt you..."

His fur started to rise as his memories kept coming back, and he pushed them away again. He did not need them ever again.

"Please... Trust me..."

He spoke highly of trust... And as he said it a single tear dripped from his muzzle.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry looked cautiously at him as his hand rested in front of her nose. Very slowly she sniffed at his hand before cautiously nuzzling it. She could tell the Quilava was right and hoped that this trainer was as nice as he seemed as she nuzzled his hand again stepping closer to him feeling a little more comfortable.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • He smiled a little and stood alongside the Glaceon. They were about the same height, similar color, and obviously, similar pasts. He nuzzled into her side, a few stray tears resting on his muzzle. Maybe now he could have a friend, and one that knew his pain. Of all the Pokemon he has met or seen, she was his favorite.

What a strange occurance that we would meet.

He tried to look a bit happier for her, and Joshua.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry looked up at the trainer who said his name was Joshua and took another step closer to him as she nuzzled his hand her tears slowing and the terror ever so slowly started to leave her eyes. I feel like I c...can trust him...like he won't hurt me. she thought staring up at him with ice blue eyes still having a hint of fear in them.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • "See, that feels good, doesn't it." Joshua told the Pokemon, slowly petting it on the muzzle. The Pokemon seemed to warm up to Joshua just a bit, and took a small step towards him.

"Thank goodness," Joshua said in his head. He couldn't bear Pokemon to be hurt. There were scars and bruises all over the Pokemon, and they needed to be healed. But somehow, Joshua didn't think the Pokemon would allow many humans near it. He worried so much about the Pokemon."

"You look hungry," he said quietly, slowly bringing his hand back. "I'm going to go get you some food. Silver, stay here, try to make your friend feel better." Joshua carefully raised himself up, making sure not to scare the Pokemon. Once at his full height, he slowly backed away. When he was finally out the door, he walked to the nearby Pokemart.

"Um, do you sell Pokemon food here?" Joshua asked the clerk.

"We most certainly do, young trainer. What kind of Pokemon are you getting the food for?

"Well, er. I'm not exactly sure. Its blue, sort of looks like a fox maybe? Except it has these two things that come down in front of its head (Joshua motioned as best he could what the Pokemon looked like), that sort of form diamond shapes at the bottom. Does that help any?"

"Hmm, from what you're saying, it sort of sounds like a Glaceon that you've got there." the clerk answered. He rummaged in the back of the store and eventually came out with a bag. It had a picture on the front that clearly matched the Pokemon that Joshua was speaking of.

"Thank you so much!" Joshua said over his shoulder, running out the door.

He slowly entered the Pokemon center. The two Pokemon were still in the same corner under the table. As slowly as he left, he approached them again. This time, after squatting down, he reached into the bag and pulled out a few pellets of Pokemon food and put them in his hand. He again reached his open palm towards the Glaceon, careful not to spook it.

"Here you go, eat some of this." Joshua whispered. The Glaceon looked back at him, still not completely trusting him.

"Silver, I need your help, buddy. I know its not your type of food, but maybe if you ate some of it, this Glaceon would eat some too." Joshua said, now speaking to the same colored Fire Pokemon.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • He slowly ate a few, suddenly noticing his own hunger, but tried to push it away. This was for her, and she needed it a lot more. He then realizes something and runs out of the PokeCenter, quickly returning with various leaves. He began to chew them into a poultice, and applied it to her wounds, careful not to make it hurt. He stared worriedly, lost in thought.

"I told you he was nice..."

He sat quietly, wrapped up in his thoughts.

I like this Pokemon... I wonder... If Joshua will take her in... I wonder... If she would even stay with us...

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry took another step forward and after Silver did she cautiously ate one of the pellets before eating a few more realizing how hungry she was as she took another step now fully out from under the table she looked up at Joshua all fear gone from her eyes and as she stepped into the light it became quickly obvious that she was only a baby Pokemon.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • He snapped out of his thoughts and remembered something. He ran outside again.

He found some Spinarak behind the PokeMart and asked them for help. They obliged kindly. Silver was very charismatic and Pokemon seemed to like that about him.

He quickly ran back in with some cobwebs and wrapped them around the wounds, covered in herbal poultice. He worked quickly but carefully. A nurse came to help heal the wounds, but noticed that they were already being treated.

"Well isn't that something..." she left again to tend for other Pokemon.

Silver smiled a bit.

It's a good thing I know how to do these things... She certainly wouldn't have allowed that Nurse near her..

He smiled a little more, proud of his good deeds. His thoughts came rushing back.

What if he doesn't want her? What if she doesn't want to join us??

He panicked a bit at the very thought.

He kept trying to avoid the thoughts but they just kept coming back.

If she doesn't want to join the I might never see her again! And who knows what might happen to her...

He couldn't take it anymore. His mind was racing. He had to ask.

He padded over to the Glaceon and layed down, staring quietly, a bit of worry in eyes.

"Um... Never got your name... Mine's Silver..."

He yawns a little and continues.

"Um... What do you plan on doing once you recover...?"

He felt the question attacking his mind, ad he just had to say it.

"Uh... Are you going to join us in the journey?"

He felt a lot more lightweight after the question, but he tensed, worried the answer may not be something he likes...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back