• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
  • There's an invisible barrier at the tile right in front of my character
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Also when fighting the guy with the smeargle when he uses sketch it gives me
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

though it doesn't crash it just continues after the message and says he can't use that move out of pp
    Also when wandering the grass near the KAM guy it suddenly crashed I didn't catch the message though

Hmm, I'm wondering what could be the cause of the last crash. I'll look into it and see if I can fix it. Thanks for reporting and finding these errors! The screenshots help a lot.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Hello , could I have a download link for Alpha 2.1 ? I don't have the game on my computer anymore , although I do want to play the new version , which means I gotta save in the pokecenter

Because I upgraded the version I used to develop the software to an upgraded version which uses newer code, the transfer from 2.1 to 3.0 is not possible. Sorry! Though, you might enjoy the newer versions
    of the game I'll be releasing a lot more.

Oh and while they say 3.0 I am using 3.1 maybe it's cause I moved a savefile over from 3.0
    Yeahh I noticed that I didn't rename the game version once I created the patch. Will fix in the next patch!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    I'm wondering what could be the cause of the last crash.
    I think it was about enter a battle with a wild pokemon so I guess it might of been a problem with a specific pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You can't battle with a student a second time , when you select to battle them , it just doesn't do anything

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    You can't battle with a student a second time , when you select to battle them , it just doesn't do anything
    Thank you for letting us know we'll work on the bugs and the expansion as soon as we can. Thank y'all for the reports we really appreciate it

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • I updated the game version to 3.2! You may like some of the changes and fixes. From this point on, I intend to focus my efforts on C-Rank related stuff. Many thanks to everyone involved with Pokemon Pathways!

8/5/2021 | Alpha 3.2| bug patch
    - Made cafeteria music consistent with outback music
    - Made Strength cost from 5 to 2
    - Slightly revamped Little Maw
    - Fixed not being able to enter Dorm when mentor vain is selected
    - Updated interactable bag script with newer version
    - Fixed Not being able to battle classmates outside of class more than 1 time
    - Minor spelling errors
    - May have fixed false job skipping notice

------------------------------------------------

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Battling the withcraft girl forced me to fight her twice before I could leave

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    hmm it seems the be forced to battle her again only happens when she only has one pokemon the first battle, once she has two pokemon it stops forcing extra battles

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    This is an awesome game. I was just wondering how to get your pokemon to obey you, since you can't get badges the traditional way. Also, where's the move deleter and learner? Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I got to the C-rank classes and entered the classroom on Monday to find no other students there. I tried to just go to my seat to see if the class would start but nothing happened. I tried to leave but got told, "class is in session. I should take my seat". I still could not, in fact, take my seat and the teacher had nothing to say. I got softlocked in the classroom and had to load my last savepoint. I tried again a couple of times but the same thing happened. Would also like to note that while I was in D-rank classes, every Monday the other NPC students just weren't there. They showed up every day of the week except monday and I don't know why. The game also crashed a lot for seemingly no reason and some sprites just wouldn't appear. Like there was a shadow; indicating that something was supposed to be there, but there just wasn't. I also had trouble battling my classmates at times. I would select battle after talking to them but after selecting yes I would just be kicked out of the menu. I know the game still isn't finished tho so I assume these are gonna get patched out. I just wanted to know if anyone else was having these issues.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Battling the withcraft girl forced me to fight her twice before I could leave

hmm it seems the be forced to battle her again only happens when she only has one pokemon the first battle, once she has two pokemon it stops forcing extra battles

As long as you're able to battle without crashing, then everything should be good! Thanks for posting any errors you find.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • This is an awesome game. I was just wondering how to get your pokemon to obey you, since you can't get badges the traditional way. Also, where's the move deleter and learner? Thanks!

I'm working on a way to make the battle club have a rank system that gives badges the further you rank up. I also didn't put a move deleter or relearner since it slipped my mind so in a future update I'll add them. Glad you like the game!

I got to the C-rank classes and entered the classroom on Monday to find no other students there. I tried to just go to my seat to see if the class would start but nothing happened. I tried to leave but got told, "class is in session. I should take my seat". I still could not, in fact, take my seat and the teacher had nothing to say. I got softlocked in the classroom and had to load my last savepoint. I tried again a couple of times but the same thing happened. Would also like to note that while I was in D-rank classes, every Monday the other NPC students just weren't there. They showed up every day of the week except monday and I don't know why. The game also crashed a lot for seemingly no reason and some sprites just wouldn't appear. Like there was a shadow; indicating that something was supposed to be there, but there just wasn't. I also had trouble battling my classmates at times. I would select battle after talking to them but after selecting yes I would just be kicked out of the menu. I know the game still isn't finished tho so I assume these are gonna get patched out. I just wanted to know if anyone else was having these issues.

Check to make sure you're in the latest version of the game, a lot of some of what you encountered has already been patched. 3.2 is the latest as of this post. Also, C-rank is incomplete, so anything beyond D is wonky territory. It helps me a lot if you can show screenshots of your crashes, the crash log lets me know exactly where the script went wrong. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I keep crashing randomly does anyone know why? I was just walking around one of the field places and it crashed and i spoke to the person who said they are a janitor in front of the place and I crashed

Years
    • Seen today
    How much starters options there are in the game? I would want to to know i tried 3.2 and got baltoy as my starter so i would know which another options i could have

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    How much starters options there are in the game? I would want to to know i tried 3.2 and got baltoy as my starter so i would know which another options i could have

i got a croagunk, i saw YouTubers with pansage's and pansear's, there must be multiple starter triplets, what did your rival dude have? mine had a baltoy which is perfect against my croagunk, so yours must have like a sneasel or cacnea right?

Years
    • Seen today
    I tried again and got sneasel for some reason i couldnt reach the point where i getting the charm stats so i tried maxing charm and got sneasel baltoy appears to be if you have even 1 point in 2 stats from my trying which leading me to question to the creator is it possible reaching the point when we getting the starters without charm points at all if it is how? If not i think starter should depend be chosen based only on the 1 highest stat

Years
    • Seen today
    I doubt pansage panpour and pansear were kept as starters beacuse unless i am wrong i think there may be just 5 options it appears to be if you have 1 point in cretin stats and more in another you are getting baltoy if max charm sneasel crogunk possibly from max strengh which leaving us with max intelgnce and max skill meaning unless a cretin result can result in these 3 as starters its appears to be impossible for pansage panpour and pansear being starters

Back