• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Perfect Being Delta

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
Years
  • Tommy woke up with a start. His hotel room was pitch black, or at least he thought it was until he took off the covering on top of his eyes that help him sleep, then suddenly the room was illuminated. The only lights outside were the streetlights and the lights from some people's houses.

Tommy then propped himself up on one arm attempting to recollect his surroundings.

He had a very disturbing dream a few minutes ago. His intuition was telling him that a deep sinister evil had awakened. There was a creature in the dream that was made up of darkness. As rays of light hit the being, it did nothing than to move on with its work. Tommy began analyzing it, and the shadowy being lunged at Tommy, and he then woke up in a cold sweat.

Tommy stood up slowly, stretching his muscles. He had arrived yesterday. Chartreuse Town was the name of the place, and Tommy had a hotel room booked for him.

Tommy than saw a sphere of light outside his window, or at least he thought he did. When he turned his head completely, he only saw the darkness that was night. About three seconds later, the light pulsated again. This light was white/cream or yellow in color. It didn't appear to have a source, so Tommy thought he was seeing things.

He closed his eyes, rubbed them, and then opened his eyes. The sphere was still there after Tommy opened his eyes, out of annoyance and the way that the light was pulsating, he decided to follow it.

After changing into adventure clothes, Tommy snuck out his door and made his way downstairs and outside. The white orb of light was fully visible now, out of curiosity Tommy reached out his hand to touch it, but when he reached the orb moved, in an odd direction. He then knew that he had to follow the light.

The orb then stopped at a brick building. The orb then hovered over a sign.

Tommy leaned in to read the sign, "Professor Hazel's Pokémon Lab", he read.

The orb then disappeared after motioning for Tommy to go inside, and Tommy then pushed open the door.

Tommy went inside, only to hear sounds of a battle going on. Tommy then decided to quickly run and enter a room where he met a boy with a Pikachu.

"Quickly! Grab an egg from the desk!!" The boy said with a tone of urgency.

Tommy feeling the urgency of the situation then grabbed and egg, and as the egg began pulsating, and glowing, he suddenly had a Scraggy in place of the egg.

Scraggy

Ability: Moxie
    Moves: Leer, Low Kick
    Level: 5

"Please, help us out." The Pikachu holding boy said.

Tommy then grabbed his new Pokemon and went directly into battle, putting Scraggy on the floor and saying, "Let's go."

Last edited:

Varin

Storm'd at with shot and shell
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2013
    Hello!

So, so, sorry for my absence - my laptop broke, which is why I've been away. I'm currently on the computer at my local library. I'm getting a new laptop, but I have to wait til I get paid on the 26th. Hopefully that should mean I'll be back a few days after that.

Once again, very sorry, hope everyone understands. xilfer can stay in charge for the time being, and when I have spare time I will drop by and comment until I am back properly.

Reposting this from the OoC thread.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Raven sat up screaming. She had just had a terrible nightmare. A creature of pure darkness invaded her thoughts. She shook her head in the darkness. Normally she loved the darkness. It was predictable. Safe. Her only safe haven. Suddenly a bright orb of light was in her room. It motioned for her to follow. "Hold on a minute. I am not going out in my pajamas.", She said. She quickly got dressed and followed the orb.

It led her to a building. She leaned in and read the sign. "Professer Hazel's Pokemon Lab". The orb went inside the building. Raven shrugged her shoulders and walked inside. "Quickly, grab an egg off the desk!", a boy shouted. Raven picked up a green egg. As she held it, the egg became a white ball of energy, then changed into the shape of a Budew. "Aww. A Budew. How cute. I'll name you Flora", She said. The Budew wriggled in her arms, then pointed towards a door. Raven heard the sounds of a pokemon fight, and quickly ran to the other room.

She saw a newborn Cubone, Pikachu, Scraggy, Meowth, and a Cacnea. They were fighting a Zubat, Ekans, Murkrow, and a Grimer. "Well, this is not exactly what I had in mind for my first pokemon battle, but I suppose we have no choice.", She said. Her voice had a distinct wind-chime tone. It was a pleasant sound, one pokemon and people alike enjoyed. Flora hopped down to the ground. "Ummm….let's see, Budews can learn…..Poison sting, no that won't work, these are poison types….um…Vine whip. Flora use Vine Whip on Grimer!", She said. Flora used poison sting instead. Raven facepalmed. "Flora use Poison Sting on Grimer!", She said.

Flora used Vine Whip on the Grimer. It did a bit of damage, but not a significant amount. She found that she was fighting along side the boy with the Cacnea. "So how long have you been at this? Your Cacnea is looking pretty worn out.", She said in concern. The Grimer was getting ready to fire a Gunk Shot attack. Flora lept into Raven's arms, and Raven turned her back just as the attack hit her. She bit her lip to keep from crying. It really hurt and she felt really, really sick now. She pushed the sick feelings away and turned back to the Grimer. "Flora, use Poison Sting a few more times", She said through her teeth.

The bud pokemon looked at Raven, concerned for her trainer's health. "Don't worry about me just attack. I'll be fine", She said. Flora knew better. She knew her trainer was seriously ill. But she followed her trainers orders and attacked again. Raven put a hand on the boy's shoulder, trying not to fall over, or fall down. She was shaking. She shook her head again and was able to clear her vision a bit. It wasn't looking good for them. "Please let this be over soon", She whispered. She removed her hand and stood, shakily, on her own two legs.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Archen shook the poison out of his eyes, just as two more trainers ran into the room, alongside a Budew and a Scraggy.
    Callie smiled confidently at Archen, who was ready to fight again.

"He's nearly down Archen! Use Quick Attack again!"
    Archen nodded at Callie, and in a flash he had attacked the Grimer. However, the Grimer had predicted this, and had protected itself, the collision doing little damage.

"Argh! Try again Archen! This time, spread out your wings and use Wing Attack too!"

Archen dived at the opponent, at a speed which Grimer had not expected. Wings stretched, Archen knocked the Grimer across the room.

Callie waited to see if it would get back up, Archen poised to attack again. Grimer stayed down.
    "Yes! Alright, Archen!"

Callie's new Pokemon had done her proud, but as Archen turned to run at her, something collided with it from above.

A Murkrow!
    "Archen! Are you alright?"

Archen shook the poison out of his eyes, just as two more trainers ran into the room, alongside a Budew and a Scraggy.
    Callie smiled confidently at Archen, who was ready to fight again.

"He's nearly down Archen! Use Quick Attack again!"
    Archen nodded at Callie, and in a flash he had attacked the Grimer. However, the Grimer had predicted this, and had protected itself, the collision doing little damage.

"Argh! Try again Archen! This time, spread out your wings and use Wing Attack too!"

Archen dived at the opponent, at a speed which Grimer had not expected. Wings stretched, Archen knocked the Grimer across the room.

Callie waited to see if it would get back up, Archen poised to attack again. Grimer stayed down.
    "Yes! Alright, Archen!"

Callie's new Pokemon had done her proud, but as Archen turned to run at her, something collided with it from above.

A Murkrow!
    "Archen! Are you alright?"

Last edited:

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
  • Scraggy simply got into a battling position understanding the urgency of the situation as Grimer got up.

"Low Kick." Tommy said as he knew the moves of a Scraggy from a television show that he watched.

Scraggy jumped over to Grimer and simply used force to kick Grimer and causing it to fall on itself, Grimer's own weight adding to the pain.

Scraggy then jumped back and stared at Grimer with red eyes, Grimer even sending a gunk shot towards Scraggt, simply hitting the wall, and then Scraggy went for another Low Kick, making Grimer stay down for real this time.

"Scraggy, look up." Tommy said.

Scraggy looked up to see a Murkrow.

"Round two Scraggy, use leer continually, until you find an opening then use Low Kick." Tommy said while staring at Murkrow looking for an opening.

Scraggy then continued it's red eyed stare causing Murkrow to hesitate as Scraggy then used the wall as a stepping stone/springboard, and flipped over, using gravity to assist it in its Low Kick thus sending Murkrow to the ground. Even though Murkrow didn't weigh much and Low Kick didn't have that much of an effect, the Leer assisted Tommy and the gravity also helped.

Tommy then said, "Get ready, for another round Murkrow is going to attack now."

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Raven saw the boy with the Scraggy attacking the Murkrow. "Flora, use poison sting on the Murkrow! And don't stop!", Raven said. Flora obayed and used Vinewhip, attacking the Murkrow. Raven found a trash can and spit up. It was a dark purpe. "Great. Poisoned for sure.", she said before throwing up. When she was done she sank to the floor, exausted. She was deadly white and was shivering.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • You guys are doing good. Welcome back Varin. When you get back in charge you should copy the stuff i wrote on my first post into yours.
    Ok, i think everyone has defeated all the pokemon. Here we go.

The man looked at his fainted pokemon and returned them, then he looked back at all the children. He fled through the back door of the building, telepathically saying "I'll get you!"
    You all circle around and look at each other. All at once you say "Who are you people?"

Now this chapter is completely loose, it is just a discussion beetween all of you. So you can all say what you want. You may also slightly bunny each other for purposes of the chapter. You should probably ask questions like "who was that" or something.

Anyway, you may have a discussion but then Lyall speaks. He explains that the man was an agent of team rocket. One that was tested on with a new syrum, giving him Psychic powers. One of you may ask Lyall why he didn't use his powers on them. Lyall replies explaining that to use his psychic powers once makes him very faint, he couldn't risk it. So he brought a bunch of level 10 pokemon with him, Lyall was the proffessor's assistant and was watching over the lab when the rocket came in.
    Lyall then explains that the same tests were also conducted on certain pokemon, making them very powerfull, even more powerfull than the rumored Shadow Pokemon over in Kanto. You had all heard rumors of Delta Pokemon, the perfect beings, some of you may have had unfatefull encounters with some, but you all gasp anyway.

Once you have posted a little i will do so.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Hi I hope it's not too late to post.

Audrey woke up one morning with a groan. She had had a weird dream. She got up and got dressed and went down stairs to find a note on the fridge.

It said: "Dear Audrey, I'm sorry we couldn't be with you today, me and your father had to go to work. Please forgive us. But don't worry, your brother Jake is there with you. We left you a present on the kitchen table. Happy 15th birthday dear!

Love,
    Mom.

She thought to herself I know Jake isn't here. He doesn't care if I turn 40. She was excited to see the present on her kitchen table. She opened it up and found a new tan bag for her journey. She then saw a weird cream-like sphere floating out her window. "Huh? Whats that?" Audrey said. It slowly started to float away. Audrey followed it all the way to a lab where it disapeared. "What... What was that?" Audrey turned to the sign. It read "Professer Hazel's Pokemon Lab." Audrey decided to go in. Audrey heard a man in black say "Go in that room and pick your egg." Audrey didn't see the man talk, but heard him. She went into the room saw 3 beautiful pokemon eggs. She picked up an amberlight egg. "I'll choose this one." Audrey said. Then it started to glow. Suddenly, the egg hatched into an Elekid.

Elekid

Ability: Vital spirit.
    Level: 5
    Moves: Quick Attack, leer, Focus Punch.

"Wow! My own pokemon!" Audrey whispered to herself. A boy with a Pikachu came up to Audrey and said "Go battle." Audrey replied to him saying "Ok, I'll battle." The Elekid she was holding jumped out of her arms. It was excited to battle. It started to spark witth electrisity. "I'll call you Sparx." Audrey said to the Elekid. Elekid liked that name. Together they challenged a trainer with a Cyndiquil.

"Go Sparx!" Audrey shouted as the battle began.
    "Go Cyndiquil!" The foe shouted.
    "Sparx, use Quick Attack!" Sparx used Quick Attack to the Cyndiquil. It hit derectly.
    "Cyndiquil, use tackle!" The Cyndiquil hit Sparx.
    "Sparx, quickly use Focus Punch!" Sparx hit the Cyndiquil hard up into the air.
    "Great! Now use Quick Attack!" Sparx jumped into the air and used Quick Attack on the Cyndiquil and slamed the Cyndiquil into the ground.

"Yes! We won Sparx!" Audrey shouted excitedly. The Elekid was as happy as she was.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Raven had gotten herself up off the floor. She was still feeling sick, she looked at everyone and their pokemon. "Well that certainly could have gone better. Who was that guy anyways?", She said. Her wind-chime voice was shaky. She bent down and picked Flora up and held her in her arms. "You were amazing Flora", Raven said. The bud pokemon snuggled up into Raven's chest, pleased that her trainer had praised her.

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
  • Tommy saw that Raven was having a certain amount of trouble with staying up, so he left Scraggy momentarily to help Raven up while asking, "Are you okay?"

Tommy then smiled to seem nice and not hostile, but he then took Budew and held the Budew in one hand while holding Raven up with the other. Scraggy then decided to help out so Scraggy went up to Tommy and took Budew out of his hands with Scraggy cradling Budew like it was a newborn baby, well it was actually and so was Scraggy, I mean Scraggy is younger than Budew by a few minutes. Anyway, Tommy then helped Raven to a wall so that she could lean on it.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Callie smiled at Archen, picking him up and hugging him. He squawked happily as one of the girls who had come in after her asked the question on everyone's lips.
    "Who was that guy anyways?"

Callie waited for someone to answer, but when no one did, she replied "No idea. I just walked into the battle."
    Archen sat on her shoulder, nipping playfully at her ear.
    "Was it me, or was his mouth not moving when he talked?"

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Raven smiled at the boy with the Scraggy. "I-I'm fine. Flora was going to be hit with gunk shot, She jumped into my arms and I turned as fast as I could. Which, evidently, wasn't fast enough. It poisoned me a good bit. I should be ok as soon as I can stand and walk without falling.", She said, her voice soft. She tried to take a step, then was hit by an intense wave of dizzyness. "Woah", She said as she abrubtly sat down on the floor. She looked up at the boy, blinking, a look of suprise crossing her snow-white face.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Audrey herd the man in black say "I'll get you!" and then run out ofthe building. She saw a group of trainers standing where they had their battles. Audrey ran over there and saw a boy picking a girl up from off the ground. "What happend?" Are you guys ok?" She asked withe slightest shock. After the two told Audrey what had happened, she intoduced herself by saying "Hi, I'm Audrey, and this is my partner Sparx. And you are?" Then the girl and the boy told Audrey there names. "Hey, did you guys happen to see a man in black speaking with his mouth shut?" Audrye asked Tommy and Raven.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • OOC: Hey guys. I might withdraw from this RP. I've kinda lost my flair for it. I'm not all that interested in roleplaying anymore. Hopefully that'll change. It's just too confusing here.

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
  • Tommy simply helped the girl up while saying, "If you're poisoned, I can go and buy an antidote later if you want me to, just hoping that it won't be too intrusive."

Tommy then helped her to sit on a table and said, "Stay. Don't fall. Okay."

"And by the way my name's Tommy, what's yours?" he said as he stood straight and then took the time to carefully analyze his surroundings now that the danger was passed away.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Raven smiled as the boy helped her sit on a table, something she did very rarely. Nothing made her smile except being with her pokemon, but this boy was worried for her. No boy had ever been worried about her health, except her father. She gave a small salute as the boy told her to stay. "Sir, yes sir", She said in a playful tone. She looked at her watch which had a small mirror in it. She noticed with a look of horror that her contact lenses, which were colored a sapphire blue, had disolved.

Now she saw pastel pink eyes staring back at her. "Bad, bad bad.", She muttered as she dug around in her bag. "I can't believe I forgot to bring extra contacts with me. This is very not good.", She said. She found a pair of sunglasses, and put them on, hiding her eyes. She had been told that her eyes were beautiful, but no one else had pink eyes like hers. So she ordered special disolving contacts that were colored a sapphire blue. She didn't want to be that different.

She didn't know if the boy had gotten a look at her pastel pink eyes, or how long they had been that way. She wondered if he thought of her as weird for having pastel pink eyes. The boy introduced himself as Tommy. He asked her name. "My name is Raven. Raven Night. It's ironic because I don't have a single black hair.", She said. Flora used Vine Whip and pulled herself onto the table. She jumped into Raven's arms. "Budew, bud-ew, Budew!", The bud pokemon said. "I told you, Flora, I'll be alright.", She said, hugging her pokemon. "And this is my partner, Flora", She told Tommy.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Uh... Guys? Did you not read my post?

Audrey was waiting for an answer from the two. But they were focused on each other. Audrey was very confused. So was her partner Sparx. Audrey and Sparx just decided to leave. She went outside and saw all these different parents waiting to see their kids with their first pokemon. "Audrey! Honey! Over here!" She heard her mother's voice say. "I'm coming, mother!" Audrey shouted to her mother as she was tearing through the crowd. "Honey! There you are! Are you ok?" her mother asked Audrey. "I'm fine." Audrey replied. "Let's go home dear. I have a surprise waiting for you." Her mother said as they walked to their house.

As Audrey and her mother entered the house, her mother put her hand over Audrey's eyes. "One... two.. three!" "SURPRISE!!!" Everyone shouted as they jumped up from their hiding places. "Wow!" Audrey said as she almost fell over. She saw all of her friends and family except for one... Jake. She felt very sad because her older brother wasn't there, but very happy that she got to have a special surprise party. She hesitated to ask but then she said "...Where's Jake...?" "Oh, he's just being lazy. Jake! Get down here!" her mothered yelled. "Fine!" A boy's voice said. You could hear footsteps as her brother Jake wallked down the stairs.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Oh boy, i didn't know what ui signed up for, sigh....
    Cooker, last notice, you have one day to return to the RP.

The man fled, Jack was confused. So much had happened at once and now all these people helping each other up and conversing, but there was really only one person Jack wanted to converse with, the only one who was here before he was.
    Jack walked up to the boy, as he was catching his Pikachu in a pokeball and said "Who are you and what is going on here?!"
    "Wow, you ARE in a hurry. My name's Lyall. Pleased to meet you."
    Jack hadn't been able to tell beforehand because of the situation, but Lyall really had quite an english accent. "Ok, Lyall, but please, what is going on."
    Lyall explained, about the man in black's being a test subject of team rocket, about the research and the Delta pokemon.
    "Hold on, DELTA POKEMON?" Exclaimed Jack, he knew he had been attacked by one very long ago. It had almost killed his mother.
    Jack and Lyall knew they had to inform the others, so they both called out "HEY! YOU ALL! COME GATHER AROUND HERE SO WE CAN TALK!"
    "YEAH! THIS GUY HAS A LOT TO TELL YOU!"

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Jake came stomping down the stairs. He was mad. "What do you guys want?" jake said in a hateful tone. "I know you want to be by yourself, Jake, but it IS my birthday, and I just got a new pokemon!" Audrey shouted at him. Audrey was mad. Her brother always acted like this, but this time he was doing it worse than he ever had. Jake marched out the door and went to his friend's house. "Grr... I'm sick and tired of him acting like this! I wish he would just... just... Disapear!" Audrey shouted. "I... I'm sorry." She apologized to the people in her house. Sparx was mad at him too. Sparx climbed up onto Audrey's shoulder. After they had cake, and after Audrey got so many nice presents, she packed them all up and was heading for the door. "Bye! I'll miss you all!" Audrey said to her friends and family. "Good bye sweetheart. promise me one thing, please come back and visit us. I love you." her mother said to Audrey. "Love you too, mom." Audrey replied. "Bye!" She said one more time as she closed the door. Even Sparx waved good bye. Ok, Sparx, let's get on the road!" Audrey said excitedly. Sparx was excited as she was. She then saw a group of people gethering around. And two boys shouting "GET OVER HERE! WE NEED TO TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING!" It was so loud, Audrey's ears hurt a little. She ran over to the very front of the crowd and asked, "What is it?"

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
  • Tommy looked at Raven as she smiled. Tommy was happy, but the people in the back made the atmosphere to serious for him to relax.

Raven gave a salute before saying, "Sir, yes sir!!" in a playful tone.

Tommy then looked away right before Raven looked at her watch.

"Bad, bad bad.", he heard her muttering. "I can't believe I forgot to bring extra contacts with me. This is very not good.", he heard her say. Tommy then looked back as he saw her put on sunglasses, but he was able to see her pink eyes, but if she was insecure about them he wasn't about to comment on them.

Tommy actually thought of pink eyes as cute, but he wasn't going to make any comments about them at least until the atmosphere had softened.

"My name is Raven. Raven Night. It's ironic because I don't have a single black hair.", she said as Tommy smirked as he then said, "I get the irony, actually sort of funny."

The Budew used Vine Whip and pulled herself onto the table. The Budew jumped into Raven's arms. "Budew, bud-ew, Budew!", The pokemon said. "I told you, Flora, I'll be alright.", She said, hugging her pokemon. "And this is my partner, Flora," she told Tommy.

Tommy simply replied, "My partner is Scraggy." Scraggy, responding to its name walked up and stood next to Tommy.

Tommy heard the girl ask the question but he did not know he was the one being referred to as he then heard, "THIS GUY HAS SOMETHING HE NEEDS TO TELL US!!"

That was the end of his reverie, as he then looked over and said, "We're coming, just helping out a poisoned girl.

Last edited:
    Back