• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Police (New Thread)

Do you like the idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Pokemon Police (New Thread)

News:

(Sept/1/2008)-The beta release will be a little later than expected, probably at the end of September.
    (Sept/1/2008)-Beta Testing Position is not open, I will ask for more if the current ones could not work on the time when beta testing is needed.
    (Sept/1/2008)-New screens have been added, please check them out.
    (Sept/1/2008)-I'm thinking about adding the Team Rocket trio into the games as well.

Hack of Pokemon

Introduction:
    My name is G.K.S., I decided to do this hack a pretty long time ago. I had another thread up and running, but closed it. I was planning on opening this thread later, after coming back from someplace, but decided to open it right now. I'm a fairly experienced hacker, I know how to script, map, change tiles (even though I'm not using my own tiles), titlescreen changing and more. I have had help with this project by many people, and still am having help.

Some basic things regarding the hack. If you have seen my other thread, before, it states clearly that I won't use fakemon in my hack. Now to mention some new things, I will release a new beta at the end of August, if things go well, I have started scripting and they work fine. I don't need beta testers, already got enough of them, I might accept some, but not a lot.

Story:
    You live in the fictional town known as Larston Town. This town, like many places in the Walster Region, is endangered by Team Rocket. One day, while you were exploring outside, you hear a cry for help. You run over to a warehouse near home and find a weird guy telling you his completed Pokedex has been stolen. He askes you to go report this to the police station neighboring you town. When you get there, the head officer asks you if you want to join the police force. When you say yes, he give you your starter Pokemon and some items, you are now allowed to pass onto the first route. In the next city, an officer who deals with new members will tell you that there are Team Rocket bases around the region and you must beat them. You would have to beat them. You will have rival who will be on your side and another that will be on the opposing side.

On your journey, you will face rivals, Team Rocket members, other criminals, and you are responsible for taking care of the problems. After you beat all the Team Rocket bases, you will be in charge of tracking down their leader, Giovanni and beating him and bringing him to justice. A whole new league composed of the best trainers will also be added. Giovanni is going to be very strong near the end of the game, but will not be the strongest. Anime character may also appear in the game and maybe even the Team Rocket trio.

Features:

• New Scripts
    • D/P Pokemon (25)
    • New Tiles
    • New Region
    • New Story, New Scripts and New Events
    • Play as a Police Officer
    • Catch all the Pokemon*
    • More than one Rival
    • New Character and Old Characters (plus anime characters)
    • Different Starters

*Only 25 of the D/P Pokemon, but that means you could catch all the Pokemon which the game has in it's data.

New Screens and one Video:
    Spoiler:

Old Screens:
    Spoiler:

Starters:

D/P Pokemon (will be added soon)
    Spoiler:

Support:

-----By v1tje
    HTML:
    [IMG]https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn248/GKSthehacker/banner1.png[/IMG]
    -----By v1tje
    HTML:
    [IMG]https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn248/GKSthehacker/banner2.png[/IMG]
    -----By v1tje
    HTML:
    [IMG]https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn248/GKSthehacker/arcanine.jpg[/IMG]
    -----By v1tje
    HTML:
    [IMG]https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn248/GKSthehacker/sig2.png[/IMG]
    -----By Smileman
    HTML:
    [IMG]https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn248/GKSthehacker/NewBitmapImage.jpg[/IMG]

------By Sandro
    HTML:
    [IMG]https://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/Sandro_91/PokemonPolice1.png[/IMG]

------By Sandro
    HTML:
    [IMG]https://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/Sandro_91/PokemonPolice.png[/IMG]

------By Sandro
    HTML:
    [IMG]https://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/Sandro_91/PokemonPoliceCentered.png[/IMG]

Team:

Very Active----------Active----------Not Very Active

G.K.S. (leader) ----------Scripter, Main Mapper, Overworld, Storyline, Main Tester, Management and other stuff.
    Sirwillis04----------------Mapper.
    Stevey Poo---------------Mapper.
    v1tje----------------------Banners and User Bars Creator, Beta Tester.
    Mattsusie1---------------Spriter.
    Elijahb--------------------Map error finder, beta tester.
    Smileman----------------Spriter/Banner Creator

New Members:
    Riolu 9----------Beta Tester
    Silver Riolu-----Spriter, Beta Tester
    varial295--------Music Editor
    .:God:. ---------Spriter
    wenrare--------Beta Tester

Credits:
    Cheesepoew--Tiles rombase.
    Pokecommunity--For allowing a chance for this it be showcased, for inspiring, and for knowledge on hacking.
    Everyother hacker who has inspired me.
    Nintendo--For the game itself.
    Anyone I forgot.

Last edited:

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    your maps are half square half not.

theres alot of unused space, might want to add more trees(so it's not square)

or you can add a bit more flower, shrub, and a long bush thing ^_^

good luck on this hack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Does everybody use d/p tiles now?! O_O

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Thanks for the comments guys, I try to not make it look too square.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Sirwillis04, a team member, linked me to somewhere with a rombase in the team discussion thread. The rombase was in some thread for tile resourcses or something.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Thanks Kevin, I hope this could be fun too. :)

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    I see some map errors, if you need help, I can map too for you guys ;)

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    It's ok, we have enough mappers. The errors will be fixed either by me or by Sirwillis04 or another mapper.

Last edited:
    Years

there is a map error here the water its just that little corner

well looks great so far i will love to be a beta tester anyway good luck on it

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I see, thanks riolu9, I haven't looked closely for mistakes yet. Anyway, when the game gets further, I might ask you for a beta testing help. I already got other, but there is nothing wrong with having more beta testers.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    It's ok, we have enough mappers. The errors will be fixed either by me or by Sirwillis04 or another mapper.

Sounds good, I had no intentions of giving a downer just a suggestion, good luck and it looks great!

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Well, the only suggestion i can give is that your maps need to be filled up a bit better, judging by the screenshots there is a lot of empty space. Other than that, I like the idea, good luck.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Well, the only suggestion i can give is that your maps need to be filled up a bit better, judging by the screenshots there is a lot of empty space. Other than that, I like the idea, good luck.

I see what you mean, but the maps are not complete yet, I will be adding stuff to it.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
    Looks great, I like that you've added Growlithe as a starter, I think h is amazing in his evolved form but rarely use him due to Charizard been available as a starter :)

Can't wait to have a go at this :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back