• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Police (New Thread)

Do you like the idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Thanks, Growlithe is not the only available starters you know.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • Yeh but in past games, Squirle and Chickorita were never options to me as they were either out classed by Charizard or too weak to get anywhere unless of serious training :)

Dark Empoleon

Armored Emperor Penguin
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    I really like the storyline and the idea that you have to destroy Team Rocket bases instead of beating gyms, that makes this hack stand out. :)

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Thanks everybody for the comments, and riolu9 I will add you as a beta tester, but you won't have to do anything for a while. Right before I realease the first beta, I would let the beta testers play.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Hmmmrrrrmmmffff!

This hack looks nice and the presentation and story ad ideas are all great.

You should use the original tiles. Changing them normally makes it look crap and a Rombase just shows depedency. My revenge is complete

Anyway, it looks cool...xD

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I have been considering changing the tiles back, probably will won't. D/P tiles are used by too many people now.

Still, I'm not sure if I will change it.

Last edited:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Well, i'm glad taht you will work on filling up your maps. Best of luck on this, and i like the originality in this hack. Growlithe is soooo cute too.

Anyway, if you need help with any scripting, you can ask me.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I haven't had any scripting problems yet, but thanks for offerring.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • The hack looks very promising. I love the idea of Growlthe as a starter.
    If you were going to add Glaceon and Leafeon, you could just do:
    Eevee + Moon Stone = Glaceon
    Eevee + Sun Stone = Leafeon
    Or you could do what you originally planned. ^_^

EDIT: dark lakitu, I wasn't really think of a practical way, I was just thinking
    of some random way to evolve Eevee xD

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    That's a good idea, but I need all the stones for the other evolution of Eevee.

I'm not going to use the original tiles, I meant I might go back to the changed tiles I was using before I put in the D/P tiles.

Last edited:

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Looks pretty good. I suggest you make all the starters poke-police like (though i dont watch the series so the starters you have may be the right ones) But i remember a spinarak as a police's pokemon

Years
  • Pokemon Police (New Thread)

i found another error you need to fix that bit anyway im happy to be your beta tester if you upload any more i will tell you if i see error's

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    i like the way you use Rocket Bases instead of gyms(at least thats what i gathered from it)pretty creative, i like it.

And the tiles are beautiful

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I really like the idea - it's a pretty original way of changing the story but still incorporating the original system (which saves you having to tear it apart). Looking forward to it. :)

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Looks pretty good. I suggest you make all the starters poke-police like (though i dont watch the series so the starters you have may be the right ones) But i remember a spinarak as a police's pokemon

I seens spinarak too in the anime, but spinarak does not evolve into something really strong like the others. Plus we have seen Megnanium as a Police Pokemon (therefore chikorita), we have seen Squritle helping with fires and being with Officer Jenney and growlithe is the most popular one.

Everyone thanks for the support.

Riolu9, either me or Sirwillis will fix mapping mistake, but keep telling me mistakes on it. Before I release the beta, I will let you play (along with other beta testers).

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
  • Very nice hack, I love this one because the storyline is original, different than almost all the others!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Yeah, I see the storyline as a key part of the hack.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    You might know, but for starter sentence, it should say "A Growlithe? It is very popular."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back