• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
  • quick question can this game be played on a GBA emulator for psp?

O_O

Have you been reading any of the recent posts? No it will not be compatible witha GBA emulator, if you are looking for those kind of games go to the Emulation section.

Years
  • Hi I just joined, but I've following the thread and watching the game develop. Every time I look at it I always think one word 'awesome'. I can't wait for the game to come out!

Years
  • I need to ask...in one of your posted you showed a screenshot and said something about gambling and it using skill points, also there were stars next to your pokemon. What do they mean?

Atomic Reactor

Wow, 3 posts in and you've made yourself look like a complete moron.
    He's gone through several revamps. He's had to make every system from scratch. And he's implementing ideas in that no one has ever done.

Please, feel free to do all of these and release a nice beta within 3 years. Oh, and make sure you take time away from making it so you can deal with real life. If you can do all that, then that post you made might have merit.

>:|

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • wow its has been 3 years and no beta?

The game was actually nearly completed at one point, and was nearing release... But Neo decided to revamp the entire game to include new, never-seen in a fangame, features. And I think the game will be much better because of this.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • Oh no you didn't! Points rage towards Pokemon[random number].

If you really want to know, Neo did release several demos in his long, accomplished game making career. You can find them easily if you pull your braincells together. (sure hope no mods see this XD) ^^

Years
  • Looking at Pokemon Silk from way back when..
    It's amazing how much better you got at game making ha.
    Don't make an ass out of yourself saying dumb things like that guys...
    The game will be released when it's at it's best (and finished of course)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back