• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
I wonder if he forgot about it! Haha. This game looks incredible!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Yes, but I was just joking.

Couple of Pointers

1) Your second actual screenshot, on the bottom-left house, there is a mapping error.

2) I recommend adding shadows under the charsets. They look weird without them.

Last edited:

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
Nice to see it Still up and going!
I see some cool new more unique stuff i haven't seen (inactive D:!).
But a spectacular work as always.
Keep up that amazing work Neo!

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
It's been a wonder how this game can get any better (lol)
I even remember when I'm like on CP "How can a town have a gym?"
and you said "This game is unique and will have it's own features like that" lol
[jking]
And if your next update is about a side scrolling battle system I am gonna kill you as it's is still being used in Pokemon Excel Hi-Tech Upgrade.
[/jking]

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Well hello.
How rare is it for me to post in my own thread these days.
Very, I know.

I know there is a few questions (I think I counted 6 lol) but I'm going to hold off from answering.
I remember saying I was really close to showing off this new menu system.
Well the menu system itself is done, its the content of the menu that aint.
You all know my style know, I try not to show it off public unless it's coded, odds are it won't get cut then lol.
Now, don't get me wrong. There is a lot of screenshots posted behind closed doors to the Calis staff (neat perk huh? lol). I want to get as much feedback from then as possible, edit and refine the feature then it will be here.

Also, speaking of Calis Projects, some users were stuck in the reporting there were still waiting verification on the CPForums, that is all sorted now, so if you were one of them, you'll be fine now.

Big thanks to all the support. It really means a lot seeing my thread having some posts. I look out for your games, so you could leave a little post that will take 2 minutes and leave some support for me.

Cheers guys.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Good to hear that it is done.
Hopefully you will get to post more often.

The game is looking good at the moment.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
~Supports Protectors all the way~

Everything is totally understandable, Neo :3 Just take your time and make sure you're completely happy with it! And I totalllyyyy can't wait for the menu system, I love innovative stuff and as I mentioned before you've sparked my interest with this mysterious new menu.

In any case, keep up the fantastic progress Neo~!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Here is a copy and paste of something I posted on Calis Projects the other day:

"Small little update.
I changed the HP bars to black.
The design was inspired (and it still pretty much a close cut and paste) of files Riceeman sent me.

They still offer the same functions. To show who's turn it is (to give a visual clue just by looking at it), the outer area of the HP bar of the attacking Pokémon highlights red, and the defending Pokémon's HP area goes transparent (but still leaving the HP bar in focus).
Hope you like it."

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
Looks like someone added a few more switches and edited some more sprites....
I reckon the HP bars need to be 5% more transparent when it's the other person's turn, but I
love how the HP stands out!

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
Years
Wow seems like this project is still going. Hope you finish it looks great. Keep it up

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Excuse me if this was already answered, but what is that,OK!, thing on the health bar for?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
That's for the status of the health of the Pokémon. Again, it's just another visual clue for the player of what's going on behind the interface as such.
Like if you are poisoned, it will change to that icon.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
It might be for the status. Like if the Pokemon is asleep you would see SLP but if it is not affected by any special condition it is OK!

EDIT: Sorry ND. We posted at the same time so I didn't see that you answered his question.

gsorby

Pokémon Spiritanium Creator
Years
This....is....epic! I seriously CANNOT wait!

Oh and any idea on when this comes out?

Last edited:

~Biel~

...dstv...
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2010
Innovative game!
never seen anything like it! parabens!
hope the large version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back