• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    So, I have a question: Why is there suddenly a huge bullshit BDSP-Level difficulty spike at the league?
    That doesn't seem fair at all, but also, why are the first two elite four members double battles?? The ONLY elite four member that should've been a double battle is Glacia since she actually has a weather centering around her type.
    Dark and Ghost don't even HAVE anything like that in doubles!
    At least you gave us the ability to purchase something that increases all of a Pokemon's IVs, even if it doesn't increase each by the same amount everytime, as well as the items that change a pokemon's ability. BDSP didn't even have access to ONE ability pill prior to post game.
    Also, if this is what the league is on NORMAL mode, I don't even wanna IMAGINE about it on hard mode.

Sazandora800

Hydreigon enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    Is there a way to receive the Eternal Flower-Floette via Mystery Gift in the newest version? I never received mine as by the time it became available, I hadn't yet obtained all the badges so I could not receive the gift, and now in the current version it's entirely unavailable as it's been replaced by the Greninja gift.

And yeah, it's the insane difficulty spikes that completely turned me away from playing normal mode, I stick to easy mode as I'm not a competitive Pokémon player and neither do I want to be, but I'm still a completionist so I want to rematch the gyms to obtain all the TMs and Mega Stones.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2022
    I really like the idea of the game, but unfortunately, I'm having trouble playing it. Every 5 minutes the game crashes. Sometimes less. If I use the speed up button it does even faster. Is anything that someone could suggest to help me with this issue? Even if it crashed every 30 minutes, I'd love the game. But every 5 minutes is tedious. I know it's a work in progress, I commend the creators for their effort, and time put into something like this. It would be a favourite rom hack of mine if I could find a way around the crashing. Let me know if anyone has an idea on how to help. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    @Sinister Potatoe:

Are you playing on a compatible emulator?
    If not, it will crash frequently.

Android: MyBoy
    iOS: Retroarch w/ mGBA core
    Windows: mGBA.

If your rom is patched correctly and you're using the above emulators, you WILL NOT have crashes. (At least not as often as you're saying)

I've encountered a few game crashes but only because I was intentionally looking for potential bugs. Riolu does his best to update the version very frequently and eliminate bugs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hi, I've found a bug where I use more than 1 ability patch the game crashes

Can you explain your scenario? Are you playing on a compatible emulator? (See above) and NOT using a prepatched rom?

Is it possible to find Latios in double battle mode? If not, how do I turn it off?

p8fiHLy.png

You can disable it in Slateport Town, where the name rater was.

I noticed not all fairy types have HM Flash like Spritzee and Aromatisse for the overworld. Which Fairy types can learn it?

Check the Pokedex for a list of moves a Pokemon can learn. You'll need to own it, however.

Is there a way to receive the Eternal Flower-Floette via Mystery Gift in the newest version? I never received mine as by the time it became available, I hadn't yet obtained all the badges so I could not receive the gift, and now in the current version it's entirely unavailable as it's been replaced by the Greninja gift.

You'll need a version from a few updates ago. That's the only way. That, or trade with someone who has it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    How do you get the Red and Blue orbs? im still pretty new and I was wondering how to get these items for groudon and kyogre's primal forms

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    So, I have a question: Why is there suddenly a huge bullshit BDSP-Level difficulty spike at the league?
    That doesn't seem fair at all, but also, why are the first two elite four members double battles?? The ONLY elite four member that should've been a double battle is Glacia since she actually has a weather centering around her type.
    Dark and Ghost don't even HAVE anything like that in doubles!
    At least you gave us the ability to purchase something that increases all of a Pokemon's IVs, even if it doesn't increase each by the same amount everytime, as well as the items that change a pokemon's ability. BDSP didn't even have access to ONE ability pill prior to post game.
    Also, if this is what the league is on NORMAL mode, I don't even wanna IMAGINE about it on hard mode.

I don't know about the other modes, but to beat the hard e4 I had to use stuff that outsped or was tanky, my team was choice band max speed dragapult, damp rock bulky pelipper for drizzle, aegislash, swift swim choice specs ludicolo, choice scarf gardevoir and life orb bisharp with sucker punch. It took about 20 tries to beat it, but after you beat rayquaza you can get to lvl 100 mons, making e4 easy.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2022
    Thank you so much Jastolze007! I will try this. If it still doesn't work, I'll find help on the forum. Really appreciate you helping me out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    Was wondering how to access the 2 TM/Mega stones in Metoer Falls. Just accessed the last room shaped like a pokeball and cant land in the center for the 2 yellow items

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    Hey, thanks for the mod.

The exp share doesn't seems to work only my fighting poke gets the experience.

Do I have to do something special to get it?

Thanks for the reply :)

Sazandora800

Hydreigon enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    There seems to be an oversight of some kind in the Battle Factory roster, there's a Doublade set there that's holding Black Sludge which doesn't seem intentional to me since Doublade is not Poison-type. There's also a Krookodile holding Icy Rock despite it not knowing Hail.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    There seems to be an oversight of some kind in the Battle Factory roster, there's a Doublade set there that's holding Black Sludge which doesn't seem intentional to me since Doublade is not Poison-type. There's also a Krookodile holding Icy Rock despite it not knowing Hail.

Weird. If anything, Doublade should hold an Eviolite. It wasn't intentional, that's for sure. I created a decent portion of the Battle Frontier mons, and I would never have given a Krookodile an Icy Rock.

Thanks for reporting this.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2023
    been playing the game for awhile and i am having issues completing it, i am playing on normal yet the Elite 4 is extremely hard my team is basically capped at 77 and the league leads with 75s and in double battle format which i don't have enabled anywhere else. I have tried numerous team ideas and i get completely erased by Sidney's Hydreigon. It seems ridiculous that the level cap system caps you at 77 for the e4 when they already have busted teams.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    Use a fast u-turner like dragapult and scarf dazzling gleam gardevoir and you're halfway through that fight

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Good Day everyone , today I would like to bring an updates that adds Two Island, fixes the dexnav, adds a new Auto-Follower option and other things that some people will probably like
    Here is the list of changes:
    Changelog 1.7
    Spoiler:

Download link and Patcher:
    https://belialclover.github.io/Rowe-Patcher/

The Documentation has been updated for these changes

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2023
    i can try getting through sidney with the dragapult gardevoir strategy but i have no idea what to do for Pheobe's trick room, also another thing i noticed with malamars ability, it makes psychic super on dark but ground still did not work on flying. I have all kinds of decently good pokemon to use but everything gets one shot, i am playing with perfect ivs and no evs so i dont know if trainers have evs or not but it's ridiculous.

Back