• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Raging Red, the XD Sequel

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    This will replace, Steel Rose!!!

Pokemon: Raging Red, the XD Sequel

Introduction

This hack is created by hockeypanda32.
    I would like people to support it and help with banners, etc if possible
    Thank you

In the region of Orre Team Cipher finally feels defeat after they were defeated the 2nd time... They move their new HQ to Henagi, a new region near Orre. Little do they know the man who stopped them moved to Henagi also after retiring. Now 10 years in the future traces of Cipher building back up have been traced with robbing's of the replacements of pokemarts, pokecraters. But because the hero in Orre is now a quiet man it is up to you his kid! You can choose to be the daughter or son. Either way you start your own quest in Henagi. First off you need your first pokemon... Your father who is the chief of the Police in Henagi now gives you a police dog (Houndour) so you can start your journey. On your way through route 1 you run in to a police officer who says he just witnessed a robbery of a Poke-Crater committed by a Cipher grunt. Poke-Crater is the new company that took over Poke-Marts in Henagi. At the end of route 1 you encounter one of these grunts and he wants to battle. After the quick battle you make your way to Crowntop city. In Crowntop you will encounter some more police officers who were called to the area for this large scale robbery. They say a lot of robberies have been going on lately. After this you do not encounter many strange things for a while. So instead you concentrate on the battle tournaments in each city. Every once in awhile though Cipher will show up. Towards the last 3 cities you will see them more and more! After you finish the Main Battle Tower which will be when you finish 8 of the battle tournaments you will find out why Cipher has been robbing from the Poke-Craters...​

Features

• Teleporter System
    • New Region and Orre
    • Future
    • Many new scripts
    • New Rombase
    • All pokemon catchable
    • Pokemon Colloseum
    • New Team
    • New events

Before you look at those!

New update on the rom base which i will update screenies soon!

Screenshots

Videos

none yet

Hockeypanda32 - Owner
    Seth-Kun - Owner​

Progress

What am I doing now? Completing the rombase.​

Ending words

Thank you for all your support. I will be working hard on this.
    Any ideas will be taken in to deep thought.

Thank you,
    hockeypanda32

Last edited:

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    I think u should have a choice between hoot-hoot and murkrow

Years
  • I think you should stick with eeveelutions for the starters, its kinda a Colloseum;XD kinda thing. Maybe an Eevee, and later on D/P/P Evolution choices?

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    You need to edit Route 1.

You can get through it without walking in one patch of grass.

I know it was I could take screenies without a wild pokemon getting me! LOL no get pokemon script yet.. hold tight :) Thanks though ;)

New starter = Houndour... police fighting dog for you :)

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Ah, fair enough.

Although, it's probably best not to post full maps, it removes any form of secrecy, which is nver a good thing.

It's kind of lik with my Pokemon Diamond. Due to me getting it in NZ like four months after America I already knew everything about it, had planned my team and was building strategies around the gym leaders.

Compared to when I played Gold for the first time and knew relatively nothing except for some of the weller known Pokemon. I loved my first Gold experience, Diamond has however been so-so.

I've never played XD so this will be a new experience for me. Will there be any forms of Shadow Pokemon?

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Ah, fair enough.

Although, it's probably best not to post full maps, it removes any form of secrecy, which is nver a good thing.

It's kind of lik with my Pokemon Diamond. Due to me getting it in NZ like four months after America I already knew everything about it, had planned my team and was building strategies around the gym leaders.

Compared to when I played Gold for the first time and knew relatively nothing except for some of the weller known Pokemon. I loved my first Gold experience, Diamond has however been so-so.

I've never played XD so this will be a new experience for me. Will there be any forms of Shadow Pokemon?

good point and no e, read the story over... they are making a new scheme... new DNA pokemon.. mixes of pokemon

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Nice story, like the tiles and good luck and question depised the fact that its really impossible to script will you be able to snag pokemon there as well

Thank you... and umm no if you read it is different than XD...

Back