• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I was at Walmart( A small Mall type store) today and was looking at the game section. They had the Pokemon Ranger demo so I decided to play it for the kicks. The demo is different though if anyone tried the demo.
    Spoiler:

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    I was at Walmart( A small Mall type store) today and was looking at the game section. They had the Pokemon Ranger demo so I decided to play it for the kicks. The demo is different though if anyone tried the demo.
    Spoiler:

That sounds awesome!!! XD But I haven't seen that demo in my shop.

I am currently in the old Mansion where Murph runs crying away after the scene with the flying plates XD Got the game yesterday.

pokewalker

Years
    I just did the Wi-Fi missions and they're awesome :D Liked the Shaymin one the best, though. The flying-part is awesome! :D

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Careful not to double post.

My favorite would have to be the Heatran mission. Shaymin mission was alright but not my top favorite.

pokewalker

Years
    Careful not to double post.

My favorite would have to be the Heatran mission. Shaymin mission was alright but not my top favorite.

Heatran was my 2nd favorite. I haven't done the Deoxys yet, because my brother isn't as far as I am with the game (completed :P)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    My friend and I are trying to level up to go on the Deoxys mission but I lost my DS so I haven't gotten the chance to level up. I think I'm around level 20 for the temple missions.

pokewalker

Years
    My friend and I are trying to level up to go on the Deoxys mission but I lost my DS so I haven't gotten the chance to level up. I think I'm around level 20 for the temple missions.

I have 2 brothers but one of them can't take on temple missions yet so I'll have to wait. :P But have you got your browser completed yet? I still need to get 10 of them

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    No I haven't. I've been playing the temple missions more then the story mode so I haven't gotten the chance to complete my browser.

pokewalker

Years
    Well... I still need to get 2: Murkrow and Lucario... I can't find Murkrow even with the help of Serebii and I can only obtain Lucario after 51 Quests(done)... And after that I can finally do the last mission: "RESCUE BLUE EYES!"

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    How, how, HOW does my character have such an unerring accuracy for diving RIGHT into that laser?!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Well... I still need to get 2: Murkrow and Lucario... I can't find Murkrow even with the help of Serebii and I can only obtain Lucario after 51 Quests(done)... And after that I can finally do the last mission: "RESCUE BLUE EYES!"

I thought once you defeat Lucario in the story mode it'll be added to your browser...........Oh wait that is Shadow's of Alima. So you have to finish the browser to recuse Blue eyes? Hmmm.

How, how, HOW does my character have such an unerring accuracy for diving RIGHT into that laser?!

What's the problem? Where are you at in the game?

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    I'm hoping to get this game for X-Mas.

Sounds interesting enough.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I might get this game for Christmas. At first i didn't really care about it, but now it is really appealing to me. I didn't really like Shadows of Almia though. I even preferred the first one to Shadows of Almia. :\

Last edited:

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    Its features are definitely better then the previous ones and it removes an annoying feature where u hav to catch a staraptor everytime to fly.but here u can summon a latios/latias to fly(lol cool plus fast)
    and u can also do extra missions(SP FTW)

Though i didn't like the story that much

pokewalker

Years
    Its features are definitely better then the previous ones and it removes an annoying feature where u hav to catch a staraptor everytime to fly.but here u can summon a latios/latias to fly(lol cool plus fast)
    and u can also do extra missions(SP FTW)

Though i didn't like the story that much

Well I really liked the story. This game even became my favorite game :) I've now completed the game 100%! Captured all the R and S pokés.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Dang nice. I lost my DS so I haven't played PRGS. Once I find it I'm going to be playing it a lot.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    The fact that Ranger games never tend to appear in Romania really saddens me. I was pretty lucky when I got SoA in Belgium on my holiday... and now I want this game so badly, but I can't find it in any shop. ;_; Not to mention it looks really awesome, and I really want a Heatran on my HeartGold.

hackerofdarkness

I have return
    Years
    I think it alright and I finshed the game though I hated that some pokemon signs were harder to draw then most so I let my brother do it for me.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Metagross was the most annoying thing to draw for the signs. It took me forever to get it right.

Back