• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I might get this game for Christmas. At first i didn't really care about it, but now it is really appealing to me. I didn't really like Shadows of Almia though. I even preferred the first one to Shadows of Almia. :\

Spoilered just in case. ;)
    Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Has anyone been able to play with other people yet? I can never seem to get it to work. :S

Yeah I have for the temple missions. My friend and I usually do this during school though so we where close range. I never done it with other people besides him.

latios123

I like the sky above all!
    Years
    man i cant find anyone to play the deoxys mission so maybe my sister is going to buy it soon too. i was surprised too from who were the leaders of the pinchers. and completing the browser is pretty hard. oh, and i like the recalling of legendary pokemon. i almost always fly on latios when i need to go from town to town.

EeveeChick10

Eevee Team User
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2013
    I have Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs and it's great. I just wish I could find someone to do the local co-op missions. :-(

Bellacrose

Lover of Wartortles
    Years
    Yeah I wish they'd made the co-op missions an online feature instead :s They could've done it too. I'm lucky my friend bought it as a Christmas present for me to go with her game she has so we can use it together xD; But I always wonder what other people do.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    A online feature would be nice for the Co-Op mission. My friend has lost his Ranger game so I haven't gotten the chance to fight Deoxy yet. I think the Arceus event is coming up soon. The only bad thing about it is you can't transfer Arcues over to your other games like the other ones.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    A online feature would be nice for the Co-Op mission. My friend has lost his Ranger game so I haven't gotten the chance to fight Deoxy yet. I think the Arceus event is coming up soon. The only bad thing about it is you can't transfer Arcues over to your other games like the other ones.

erm... The Arceus mission is already up together with the Giratina one...

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    erm... The Arceus mission is already up together with the Giratina one...

Oh great! I need to start training then and get my friend to find his Game so that we can do it together. I have been playing Shadows of Alima instead of Guardian signs. Has anyone fought them yet?

pokewalker

Years

Oh great! I need to start training then and get my friend to find his Game so that we can do it together. I have been playing Shadows of Alima instead of Guardian signs. Has anyone fought them yet?

Arceus's one isn't a multiplayer unless you mean the past Arceus mission. But that one isn't up for download. And the Arceus mission downloadable wasn't that hard. But it is a good way to train your styler <3

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Arceus's one isn't a multiplayer unless you mean the past Arceus mission. But that one isn't up for download. And the Arceus mission downloadable wasn't that hard. But it is a good way to train your styler <3

Ah it isn't? I should go up against Arceus then. I wish you can transfer Arceus to your other games though.

pokewalker

Years

Ah it isn't? I should go up against Arceus then. I wish you can transfer Arceus to your other games though.

I completely agree with you. There shouldn't be any of those extra missions so you could transfer all the mission pokémon :disappoin

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Arceus or Giratina you can't transfer sadly. Once I get WiFi then I'll go up against Arceus. Couldn't find available Wifi at this moment.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I beat most of the game, and I must say, I loved it because you can ride the Johto legendary beasts as your steeds to clear obstacles or get past them.

I did all the Wi-Fi events (except for Deoxys) and sent Heatran over to Platinum, but never picked it up yet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Hey guys,i actually bought guardian signs the other day but wasn't able to download the missions. Am i still able to get deoxys, heatran manaphy?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    You should be able to download those missions. I don't think there is a deadline for those yet.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Kinda late, but the missions expired on the 11th. Sorry.

I happily got my game two Saturdays ago, I think. I already put 20 hours into it, and I'm in a real luck : my Pokemon pal (lol) has the game, so we can play in multi. :')

Yeah, the story was kinda predictable. Not spoilering anything here. :s

Overall, it was a pretty nice game. I love how you can take on multiple quests at once. NO MORE BORING BACKTRACKING. And yeah, the sky is amazing. The Signs as well. But I can't really get some of them right. :/

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    The 11th of January? -drats missed the Arcues mission but meh It's not a big deal- At least I still have the Deoxys Mission downloaded. I can still play that one though.

pokewalker

Years
    The 11th of January? -drats missed the Arcues mission but meh It's not a big deal- At least I still have the Deoxys Mission downloaded. I can still play that one though.

Arceus & Giratina didn't have a deadline. They are still in air.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Oh then the previous missions is probably what 560cool was talking about. I hope they make more missions later on for the game. I never played Shadows of Alima missions but I think they had more missions then Guardians Signs.

pokewalker

Years
    Oh then the previous missions is probably what 560cool was talking about. I hope they make more missions later on for the game. I never played Shadows of Alima missions but I think they had more missions then Guardians Signs.

They had exact same amount of missions only there were less pokémon you could send over. I hope they'll make more missions too, but the Japanese version hasn't so it is very unlikely it will be.

Back