• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2011
Hey there. I would like to congratulate the maker(s) of this find game. It's absolutely brilliant for the simple fact that so many different pokemon can be caught! That is the one thing I never liked about official games, how limited they are. This beats them all.

A few things you could do to make it better:
- Fix grammar and spelling
- Increase capture ratio for pokemon. Some of them are SOO hard to catch.
- More space between gyms. The gym leaders get strong too quickly because there isn't enough travel distance between each gym.

Sooo... Cause I'm a fan, here's my team after 15 hours of gameplay:
Arcanine lvl 29
Jolteon lvl 28
Skarmory lvl 28
Gyarados lvl 28
Grovyle lvl 32
Graveler lvl 25

I plan on replacing Graveler with Tyrantar.
And, all my pokemon have Pokerus!

Last edited:

Rizzy

// Friendship >> Chuck Norris
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2011
So far I like it (altough I'm just starting)
But I dont know how to mute the game. Somebody know how to?
Plus: At the start it says something about fonts, but I couldnt find the file.

I'm playing the upgrade of the final version.

PS: Any guy in here knows the differences between Pokemon Raptor Final v1.1 and Pokemon Raptor EX?
I download the Final 1.1 because I tough the differences were only events and plot and stuff.
But is EX better than the Final because it has better graphics and playabilty?

Last edited:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
To mute the game press F1 and uncheck Play BGM, and SE. (Something similar to that.)
It may not mute everything, though.

And I'm pretty sure EX just fixes lots of glitches and adds a few more features.

Rizzy

// Friendship >> Chuck Norris
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2011
Thanks, really appreciate that.
On other note, I notice how sometimes the battle go at a fast rate and sometimes at a slower one. Somebody know the actual reason why?

PS: I was in the gym of ice, I lost to the Gym Leader, then I didnt went to the Hospital, I ended up on the front door of the gym and the Meteorite came. I went to the tall grass and an error appeared. I didnt saved the game :'(

Last edited:
Years
Thanks, really appreciate that.
On other note, I notice how sometimes the battle go at a fast rate and sometimes at a slower one. Somebody know the actual reason why?

PS: I was in the gym of ice, I lost to the Gym Leader, then I didnt went to the Hospital, I ended up on the front door of the gym and the Meteorite came. I went to the tall grass and an error appeared. I didnt saved the game :'(

The battle probably goes fast because you hit the space bar

Years
When you first start the game, it tells you to set the controls. One of the controls it tells you to set is to speed up the game. Me and all my friends have space bar set as that control for either convenience or because it is out of the way. In other words, there is a key that speeds it up and you are pressing it. If you didn't pay attention in the beginning then you probably have 1 key for 2 different functions.

This function has nothing to do with this being a hack or not.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Well, the "other dimension" thingy, after 3 hours of tantrums, i've reached the dimension core, and when i go to the BH it tells me bla bla crystal go inside? but WTH? im back in the 1st floor. whats that?? some npc said that it will have super rare item but nothing. im back to start. wth, im so pissed off right now. wth. and yeah. too few trainers, cant get enough money to buy more ultra balls. BLACK/WHATEVER DIMENSION SUCKS. WTH

WHEN YOU HOLD THE SHIFT KEY. THE GAME IS GAINING 2X SPEED.
WHEN YOU PRESS F5 in WATER/UNDERWATER, BICYCLE'S MOVEMENT SPEED STILL APPLIES, WELL THAT MISTAKE IN THE BICYCLE HELPS. :D
WHEN I EXITED IN THE OTHER DIMENSION, I ENDED UP IN FRONT OF RAIKOU, W/C IS SO COOL LIKE WTH?! SO COOL MEN! :D AND OH, DOES RILOU EVOLVE ONLY WHEN LEVEL 60? HIS BASE STATUS IS WEAK. WTH

BTW GREAT GAME. BUT SINCE ITS FINISHED YOU I'LL JUST HAVE TO COMPLAIN THINGS >:)

P.S
OTHER DIMENSION SUCKS WTH

WHEN YOU PRESS F5 in WATER/UNDERWATER, BICYCLE'S MOVEMENT SPEED STILL APPLIES, WELL THAT MISTAKE IN THE BICYCLE HELPS. :D
WHEN I EXITED IN THE OTHER DIMENSION, I ENDED UP IN FRONT OF RAIKOU, W/C IS SO COOL LIKE WTH?! SO COOL MEN! :D AND OH, DOES RILOU EVOLVE ONLY WHEN LEVEL 60? HIS BASE STATUS IS WEAK. WTH

BTW GREAT GAME. BUT SINCE ITS FINISHED I'LL JUST HAVE TO COMPLAIN THINGS >:)

P.S

Last edited:

M4CK_M4YN3

Felix_The_Cat
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
the game is awesome and looks beautiful i really like the interface. one question im haveing trouble in the town of krypton when i go to the pokemon communications center i try and recieve the free gift i belive its celibi but when i go to recieve it my game either freezes or restarts any feedback would be great thanks. i also really like the menu styles and poke device great job looking forward to more regions or new hacks

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Well, the "other dimension" thingy, after 3 hours of tantrums, i've reached the dimension core, and when i go to the BH it tells me bla bla crystal go inside? but WTH? im back in the 1st floor. whats that?? some npc said that it will have super rare item but nothing. im back to start. wth, im so pissed off right now. wth. and yeah. too few trainers, cant get enough money to buy more ultra balls. BLACK/WHATEVER DIMENSION SUCKS. WTH

BTW GREAT GAME. BUT SINCE ITS FINISHED YOU I'LL JUST HAVE TO COMPLAIN THINGS >:)

P.S

BTW GREAT GAME. BUT SINCE ITS FINISHED I'LL JUST HAVE TO COMPLAIN THINGS >:)

P.S

I believe you need to have the Dark Fragment to be able to get the item at the bottom of the Dimension World. If you need money, you can go fight the Gaia Wings again or go farming for Vitamins on Lv. 9 of Mt.Earthbound (which you should have done already, or your Pokemon will be pretty weak). I wasn't aware about the bike thing, so that's cool to know :P

EDIT: Also, Riolu evolves with happiness, not by level.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2011
Thanx Coronation for the info,
i have another question, i've finished the game on raptor ex. Is there any add-on patch or any extensions to this masterpiece game. any official news on Pokemon Nebula? or any cool versions im just so thrilled to start again where i left off
P/S: Omegagroudon and the rest of the teams you Rock!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
I believe you need to have the Dark Fragment to be able to get the item at the bottom of the Dimension World. If you need money, you can go fight the Gaia Wings again or go farming for Vitamins on Lv. 9 of Mt.Earthbound (which you should have done already, or your Pokemon will be pretty weak). I wasn't aware about the bike thing, so that's cool to know :P

EDIT: Also, Riolu evolves with happiness, not by level.

dark fragment? :( where can i get that?
oh and one more what will i do in the cave in sootoopolis XD

oh and so thats the mining thing are for! well my pokemon's level range from 65-75 i don't need vitamins to boost up my pokemon. but still, ima gv it a try >:)

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
dark fragment? :( where can i get that?
oh and one more what will i do in the cave in sootoopolis XD

oh and so thats the mining thing are for! well my pokemon's level range from 65-75 i don't need vitamins to boost up my pokemon. but still, ima gv it a try >:)

The Dark Fragment is in the Cave of Origin, which is located in Sootopolis City. You might need to do something to enter, but I don't remember. The reason I suggest giving your Pokemon vitamins is because in Raptor, Pokemon don't gain EVs in battle due to a glitch, so in essence your Pokemon's stats are the same as if it was leveled up straight to whatever level they are. Giving your Pokemon 10 of every vitamin (they give 20 EVs instead of 10) will make them a lot more powerful, which will help if you decide to go against the Torxia League, because their Pokemon are properly trained.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
IS THERE A WAY TO GO BACK IN TERRA CAVE? I WANT TO CATCH A BAGON :(

You can't go back to Terra Cave, however, you can still catch Bagon in the snowy area of Mt. Iris. They're in their late 50s though, so you should be prepared :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
thanks a lot! bagon sucks im switching to anorith XD and why lucario is so weak? he sucks mine evolved lv60 with the stats of rilou :(

hey wanna trade? :)
hey wanna battle my team? :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2011
Hey I'm new here and was just wondering what the latest version of pokemon raptor EX is and wher I can download it

Back