• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2011
help and guideance needed

Hey I'm new here and was just wondering how did you compiled your game project in a stand alone exe so that some parasites cant decript it..
can you teach me.... plzzzzz

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 23, 2024
Found a solution. (I think?)

thanks a lot! bagon sucks im switching to anorith XD and why lucario is so weak? he sucks mine evolved lv60 with the stats of rilou :(

hey wanna trade? :)
hey wanna battle my team? :)

No. But I know what's going on with a Lucario, The base stats suppose to be these:
HP: 70
attack: 110
Defense: 70
Special Attack: 115
Special Defense: 70
Speed: 90

I'll email a person who made this game, okay?

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
No. But I know what's going on with a Lucario, The base stats suppose to be these:
HP: 70
attack: 110
Defense: 70
Special Attack: 115
Special Defense: 70
Speed: 90

I'll email a person who made this game, okay?

Lucario's stats are fine. I have one myself and the stats are normal. Here's a picture of it:

PokemonRaptorLucario.png

It's Mild natured with 200 EVs across the board due to vitamins.

Yskan

Rpg creator!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
I love the rpg, I think one of the few that have come with demo and as good and complete as this.
In fact this rpg is complete.
I love, I think is the best RPG of pokemon there for now.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I love the rpg, I think one of the few that have come with demo and as good and complete as this.
In fact this rpg is complete.
I love, I think is the best RPG of pokemon there for now.

You act as though its a demo for download. This game has been complete for a long time now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2011
How do i get the graphics to work? I have them downloaded and in the graphics file but I don't notice any of them.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2012
Can anyone help me? Just yesterday everything was fine, but now when i open menu and I choose "pokemon" come some "errorlog" I think. I cant even change pokemon in battle. Can anyone help me?

dblanchette93

Nostalgia Junkie
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
I don't particularly enjoy the fact that this isn't a GBA game... >:[ I wanted to put it on my gpSPhone for my iPod, but nope...

Oh, and I also enjoy how I downloaded the fonts and the game still says I don't have them! LOVE IT! ^.^ This blows, I'm gonna go find a game that actually lets me play it.

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I don't particularly enjoy the fact that this isn't a GBA game... >:[ I wanted to put it on my gpSPhone for my iPod, but nope...

Oh, and I also enjoy how I downloaded the fonts and the game still says I don't have them! LOVE IT! ^.^ This blows, I'm gonna go find a game that actually lets me play it.

Whine some more will you? You happen to download one of maybe a few games that have actually been finished here and apparently its not good enough. Its a fan game, have half reasonable expectations or don't whine about it.

dblanchette93

Nostalgia Junkie
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Whine some more will you? You happen to download one of maybe a few games that have actually been finished here and apparently its not good enough. Its a fan game, have half reasonable expectations or don't whine about it.
If you'd like, I very well can. OR you could always tell me what the heck's going on (Why must I always come off as such a jerk?). Because I never said the game doesn't look good. It looks truly amazing. So if you, or anybody else, really, could explain to me why Raptor EX isn't working for me, then please feel free to do so.

P.S.: Yes, I have downloaded the Fonts. :/

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
If you'd like, I very well can. OR you could always tell me what the heck's going on (Why must I always come off as such a jerk?). Because I never said the game doesn't look good. It looks truly amazing. So if you, or anybody else, really, could explain to me why Raptor EX isn't working for me, then please feel free to do so.

P.S.: Yes, I have downloaded the Fonts. :/

Hope you tried actually installing the fonts on your system?

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
follow this instructions:

in your folder (raptor)
font folder
copy files inside
go tocontrol pannel
open fonts
paste it in there

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I tried using the thingies in Pal Park with my old Pokeraptor Save (I played a new game =w=)
But it says that my save file is corrupted (I tried using it before playing a new game D:)

Anyone else here who tried using it?

P.S. Where will I find a Moon Stone? I need one for my Nidorina D:

Last edited:

Turtwig26

The Omniponent
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Need help

How did you change the backrground battle sprites and the menu?

phantom berzerker

INQUISITOR used TAUNT!
Years
I have 3 questions, will anybody answer them?

Cavern Wall: None shall pass, but a heart of great power and courage
what does this mean?
2. where do u get FLASH!? I may have just caught cresselia on moonview, but I never found flash!
3. how do u get to the torxia league?

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I have 3 questions, will anybody answer them?

1. what does this mean?
2. where do u get FLASH!? I may have just caught cresselia on moonview, but I never found flash!
3. how do u get to the torxia league?

I never figured out the first one, and I don't remember when you get Flash (although it's probably sort of early), but in order to get to Torxia, you have to beat Gaia Wings twice and talk to Professor Oak. He'll give you the ticket to the league.

Back