• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Re-Yellow Special Ash and Pikachu Edition GB style

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023

Here's a simple but hot Pokemon Yellow hack... I still need 2.3 weeks to release it. Even if you don't play this game, you will like the sprites in it. Made on the Pokemon throwback game. It has 8 bit gb sound. As you can see in the video, the Sprites are taken from the pokemon yellow game and colored. The game is almost the same as Fire Red, but I added some minor anime events. Of course, these additions are very simple. I copied some maps from the game Pokemon Ash Gray into the game. Since the Pokemon battle screen is white, I made minor adjustments to the colors of some animations. Badges are colored. The Pokemon selection screen will be made white as in Yellow.

I will also share the shaders I prepared specially for those who will play the game in Retroarc. A combination of xbrz4 and Composite you see in the video :) I will share more videos and pictures in the coming days, I'm still not done

Bugs and changes:
    1.No Shiny Pokemon sprites!
    2.Bulbasaur, and Squirtle won't change until they reach 75 lv. You will fight in their rudimentary form in elite four!
    3. There is an error in the shadows falling on the water, I won't fix it, it's not important to me.
    4. Since Pikachu's sprite is with Ash, when the game starts, Pikachu walks next to you before you get pikachu from prof. oak 😁 I need to think about something or I need help!

Screenshots

Pokemon Re-Yellow Special Ash and Pikachu Edition GB style
    [/url][/IMG]

Credits:

Game - Pokemon_Throwback_v210311 Let's remember the legends '' RichterSnipes (Owner of the game), Jambo51, VGMusic , João *Johnnyz* Buaes, DavidJCobb, NarutoActor'' The ones I forgot will be added warn me! Some maps are taken from the Pokemon Ash & Gray hack
    Sprites - I colored and edited all the sprites myself
    Tolls - Advance Map, Advance text, HexManiacAdvance, NSE 2.0, Advence Tranier, Nameless SpriteEd, Pokemon move attack editor
    İdea: KrustyKong Fire Red Minus the videos helped

Last edited:

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
    Years
  • The whole thing comes off bootleggy. Even if you are trying to do some hybrid between anime art and GBC art, those traits are not necessarily mixed, but actually mashed together.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Not going to lie, I low-key find the graphic style you've approached this with to be uniquely charming. I'd most definitely want to play this when it's out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    Bonboon229
    I was very curious why, if I am wrong, do not hesitate to tell me, I can correct it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    ''Marky Vigoroth'' thanks for the warning . I contacted the owner of this game, if no confirmation, this game will not be shared and will be removed from the forum.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    How about we don't use other peoples work without permission...
    Mods, can you remove this thread please?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    My goal was to make a custom hack for myself. Afterwards, I thought it would be unfair for me to just play this hack myself! I won't make any money from this, maybe 2.3 thank you messages, that's all. Even finishing the game was delayed because my energy was low. In 15, 20 days, my work will definitely be finished. I will share new information in the coming days.😌

Back